UK based Black Python Owner Seeking Cats

Hi all,

I am Dee and live in London, UK. I am 34, 6ft 2in, athletic and work in admin. I love having fun and keeping fit. I am new to this scene. I am looking to meet women who are in the UK or can come to the UK for fun. I am seeking very serious women who are willing to meet me for fun. If this is you, please private message me with your email addy and I will get back to you. I dont do msn or yahoo messenger but do email addresses and telephone numbers. My python Dickson is very hungry, still growing (just kidding - he is a monster) and loves cats. BBC virgins most welcome as are cougars and any other friendly females. Thanks, Dee.

hard.jpgtight.jpg

Hi all,

I am Dee and live in London, UK. I am 34, 6ft 2in, athletic and work in admin. I love having fun and keeping fit. I am new to this scene. I am looking to meet women who are in the UK or can come to the UK for fun. I am seeking very serious women who are willing to meet me for fun. If this is you, please private message me with your email addy and I will get back to you. I dont do msn or yahoo messenger but do email addresses and telephone numbers. My python Dickson is very hungry, still growing (just kidding - he is a monster) and loves cats. BBC virgins most welcome as are cougars and any other friendly females. Thanks, Dee.

View attachment 14453View attachment 14454

I have told my bbc virgin wife that she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

Back