"U cumming doesn't matter."

CuckynDFW2

Male
From
TX, US
I understand my girlfriend has found a slice of life she is enjoying. I also enjoyed giving up the poly lifestyle and follow into her pleasure type lifestyle.

Things moving so quickly... as a white male. I am trying to get some info on what I can do to please her still. Been locked up in chastity for 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, changes to cuckold lifestyle has been moving quickly.

Any tips on how to keep her happy when she is so interested in black men now?

I understand my girlfriend has found a slice of life she is enjoying. I also enjoyed giving up the poly lifestyle and follow into her pleasure type lifestyle.

Things moving so quickly... as a white male. I am trying to get some info on what I can do to please her still. Been locked up in chastity for 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, changes to cuckold lifestyle has been moving quickly.

Any tips on how to keep her happy when she is so interested in black men now?
That is something you need to figure out. The only question I have is what does she need you for?

That is a question I hate to ask. She enjoys me in chastity. I support her actions and buy her things. She has a Dominant side to me and submissive side to black men...

Back