two tone

Race

Male
So I've seen circumcised two tone black dicks, they look just like white dicks where the foreskin covered it. So is the part that is black to be worshiped and the white part no good and useless?...lol

I did put an lol on the end of that. I was sarcastically pointing out that the idea of black dicks are to be worshipped and white dicks are useless is a pile of crap

Last edited:
which is why im calling you pathetic... a dick is a dick. thre bigger the better. Ive had a couple of white ones that were just as big as the biggest black ones

What I'm saying is in response to people on this site saying black dicks are better just because they're black. They've even said a smaller black dick is better than a bigger white dick, I think that is dumb

I was sarcastically pointing out that the idea of black dicks are to be worshipped and white dicks are useless is a pile of crap....

What I'm saying is in response to people on this site saying black dicks are better just because they're black. They've even said a smaller black dick is better than a bigger white dick, I think that is dumb

First of all, its a preference thing ... if a woman (or a guy) thinks only black cocks are better, it makes no difference whether they are or not ... its HER preference. Just as its your preference to think otherwise. Our biggest sex organs are between the ears anyways.
Here, save this GIF for your next sarcastic post, that way everyone knows you're being sarcastic! GIF_Yellowball-Sarcasm.gif

What's the point, I get myself in ******* no matter what I say lol
I put lol's in my posts hoping that people will know I'm just having some light hearted fun but it doesn't work I'm either pathetic or in need of a therapist ...LOL

Back