two tone

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Race, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Race

Race Member

So I've seen circumcised two tone black dicks, they look just like white dicks where the foreskin covered it. So is the part that is black to be worshiped and the white part no good and useless?...lol

2. Megan_T06

Megan_T06 New Member

..... seriously? some of you guys are either way too obsessed or just fucking pathetic...

3. Race

Race Member

I did put an lol on the end of that. I was sarcastically pointing out that the idea of black dicks are to be worshipped and white dicks are useless is a pile of crap

#3 Race, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  4. Megan_T06

Megan_T06 New Member

which is why im calling you pathetic... a dick is a dick. thre bigger the better. Ive had a couple of white ones that were just as big as the biggest black ones

5. Race

Race Member

What I'm saying is in response to people on this site saying black dicks are better just because they're black. They've even said a smaller black dick is better than a bigger white dick, I think that is dumb

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    First of all, its a preference thing ... if a woman (or a guy) thinks only black cocks are better, it makes no difference whether they are or not ... its HER preference. Just as its your preference to think otherwise. Our biggest sex organs are between the ears anyways.
    Here, save this GIF for your next sarcastic post, that way everyone knows you're being sarcastic! GIF_Yellowball-Sarcasm.gif

7. Race

Race Member

What's the point, I get myself in shit no matter what I say lol
    I put lol's in my posts hoping that people will know I'm just having some light hearted fun but it doesn't work I'm either pathetic or in need of a therapist ...LOL

MacNfries likes this.
  8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    GIF-Psychiatrist-LucyPeanuts.gif

9. Race

Race Member

Don't need to pay five sense for that I get told that here on this site for free lol

MacNfries likes this.