Two sisters sharing BBC .... how many out there are up to it ? or have done it ?

Definitely would...since I like girls as much as BBC, it is on the top of my list of fantasies to fulfill as I get into BBC ;)

Or do you mean by "sharing", just letting another girl have your lover? I am assuming that "sharing" means both girls there together, enjoying the Bull at the same time :oops: I want to hold and kiss and caress a girl while she is fucked and comes, and to receive the same, or else eat her out while I'm getting fucked...I imagine myself down on my hands and knees, being take by the Bull from behind, my hands wrapped around her thighs and my face buried in between her legs, my tongue thrusting into her each time the Bull rocks me forward with his thrusts.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Hon
Definitely would...since I like girls as much as BBC, it is on the top of my list of fantasies to fulfill as I get into BBC ;)

Or do you mean by "sharing", just letting another girl have your lover? I am assuming that "sharing" means both girls there together, enjoying the Bull at the same time :oops: I want to hold and kiss and caress a girl while she is fucked and comes, and to receive the same, or else eat her out while I'm getting fucked...I imagine myself down on my hands and knees, being take by the Bull from behind, my hands wrapped around her thighs and my face buried in between her legs, my tongue thrusting into her each time the Bull rocks me forward with his thrusts.....

y sign

honey sign me up!! Love to share a bbc or anything else with uxoxo

I have a younger sister, I would love to share a guy with her but dont think it will ever happen. I havent had the nerve to tell her everything Ive done but have dropped hints, let her see my QoS, shown her my Doc Johnson dildo and joked this is 'what I like these days', flirted with black guys when ive gone out with my sis etc. So I think she knows.
She seems happily married and hasnt said anything back saying she would be interested but you never know. A guy I went with last year has offered to be her first and be nice etc, I might arrange to 'accidentally' bump into him when me and sis next out!

Back