Two sisters sharing BBC .... how many out there are up to it ? or have done it ?

We didnt do it at the same time but my sister who is a year younger than I, have fucked about 2 or 3 of the same black guys in our group of friends back in highschool.
wow. the guys musta loved that. so you both were beautiful sluts since hs? were you dating your future husband back then?

Wife has never done that however she has done the following:
  1. Her older sister is very open...no problem talking about sex. She told me this story, wife doesn't know I know lol. Story was before her abd I.She and the wife had 2 guys over. They played strip poker and my wifr and my sister lost. The guys tried getting them to do stuff but they weren't having it. They hugged and my sister in law gave a playful smack on my wife's ass.
  2. One of my wife's best friends is just like a sister to her. She even lived with my wife growing up. Anyway one day her my wife and there two boyfriends at the time were playing some truth or dare drinking game. My wife lost and her friend dared her to give a mock blowjob to a beer bottle. Apparently it turned into a competition and my wife and her friend took turns on the bottle. I have no doubt my wife and her could have been convinced to do a f.f.m back in the day.

Back