Two sisters sharing BBC .... how many out there are up to it ? or have done it ?

When I was in college, my older sister thought she would introduce me to sex and "the black experience" with her BF's younger brother when I was 18. All I knew before J.D. and Ronny walked in the door of Jeanne's apartment was that it was a "blind date". She was shocked that not only had I already lost my virginity, but also my "black cherry", as well...

It was quite a weekend. Ronny became BBC #2 for me and J.D. (Jeanne's BF) became BBC #3.

Angie

Well its done and what a great night! Im putting it on here as some people have messaged me recently about whats happened.
Me, my sister, Leon and his friend J went out for a ******* last night. We all got on well, had a laugh and decided to move on to Leons place. As we got there, my sister was nervous and excited. Even at this stage I thought nothing would happen, thought she would back out and was doing this to prove a point. However, being the great sister she is she dived straight in, making out with J. They soon ended up going to the spare room, I saw them undressing and even though Leon wanted me to get going with him, I held back as wanted to see my sister get going.
J was all over her, both naked, he took his time and a little while later saw her on top, banging away. My sister was gasping and moaning, and looked amazing! Really enjoying it and getting carried away! To see my little, chubby sister taking her first BBC and her first cock other than her husbands made me almost want to cry!
I had to leave them to it but I felt so happy and content.
In case some people think Im a bad person and a marriage wrecker, my sister has been upset for years as she met her hubby at a young age and has never known another man. She has got crabby and frustrated and been looking on Facebook to talk to other men and boys she knew at school. My sister was itching to go with another guy. Ive introduced her to a guy I know in a controlled way. Her hubby doesnt know everything that happened last night yet, but has probably guessed the truth but not doing anything about it. Better shes with me and BBC than a full blown affair and leaving him! X

Personally I haven't told anyone the sorts of things me and hubby want to do, nor would I be ok with sharing with my sister or best friend to be honest haha! Just my opinion though
Youre probably right but in my case she saw, and worked out, my Queen of Spades tattoo last Christmas. She questioned me about it after looking it up on the net. So i told her most of the truth. For a month or so she slagged me and hubby off about it, but became more interested in the whole thing. Shes on my side now! X

Back