Two London Black guys one orally bi seek sexy lady for an adventure

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by blackbull4couple, Jul 22, 2015.

1. blackbull4couple

blackbull4couple Member Real Person Gold Member

Hi as a Bull I am used to TVs, Bi guys and cuckold pleading to suck my cock. My answer is always the same. Bring a lady along and you can suck to your hearts content.

This particular guy is a young fit black guy with an impressively big cock and a closet desire to suck my cock, rimm me and apparently no other. I think he has been watching me wank on cam for too long lolol. Anyway for months and months I gave him him the same answer I have always given to others. But he is terrified of revealing this side of himself on his profile.

So where are things now? Well I must admit the novelty of being the person sucked by another black guy does spark my curiosity, but as I always say I'm not nearly bi enough to consider a meet with a guy satisfying unless a sexy woman is also present.

So if you are an open minded sexy lady. Like the idea of a threesome and watching a black guy get sucked by another I'd love to hear from you.
    raykink likes this.
  2. staffs_cuckoldcouple

staffs_cuckoldcouple New Member

We would be interested in meeting you both. PM me if your up for an evening/overnight experience with a cuck couple where anything goes. xx