two chastity cucks together

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
GF and I want to meet up with other similar couple have been to clubs and get hit on by single guys and others but looking to play with a couple in which the woman is very kinky and bi (like Tanya) and the guy is fairy fem and very cucked.

want something like the following pics to unfold with the girls watching and loving it!

1aa.jpg 1aaa.jpg 1aas.jpg

On my fantasy you and me would be dressed up by our wifestamd we wouldbe made to help get them ready. Eventually we would have to open the door of their dated and two very dark, muscular tall Black Men would come in and take then out leaving you and men dressed as a couple of sissys locked in cages.
We would Ply around and kiss. Rimm wach other and when our wife's came home with their boyfriends we would serve them in our own specisl cucky ways.

On my fantasy you and me would be dressed up by our wifestamd we wouldbe made to help get them ready. Eventually we would have to open the door of their dated and two very dark, muscular tall Black Men would come in and take then out leaving you and men dressed as a couple of sissys locked in cages.
We would Ply around and kiss. Rimm wach other and when our wife's came home with their boyfriends we would serve them in our own specisl cucky ways.
Yes please !

Can I join too ?

This seems hottest to me if the two of you are fully en femme, shaved, made up, wearing wigs, and dressed in frilly, sissy lingerie. You should get each other off with a large double dong, and your wives can drill you with strap ons while you suck the bull's cocks. There should be video.

I agree Laceyfemme. Fully dressed with wig and very heavy make up, stocking suspenders, heels bra/corsets as well as jewllery etc. Very very hot.
But the thing is that our wifes are getting totally used by REAL Men (a real man is always a Black man) whilst we are helping them in any way we are able too as well as kissing each other in front of our wifes, so that they can see how pathetic and worthless we are to them.

Heaven!!!

That is SO hot!

We are a cuck couple in the Seattle area who would like to find another cuck couple in the Pacific Northwest who are also interested in chastity and would like to share having their husbands locked together.

We have been on dates with other cuck couples where the cucks were both in chastity and the keys were around our wives necks. Always wanted to go to a strip club with our wives while we were both in chastity and the wives would giggle at our predicament.

Last edited:
Back