Twenty hours with my BBC lover (...and my husband!)

Sarah

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I've written before about how I got into black guys and the lifestyle so won't cover old ground. However, to recap, I'm 32 and I've been with my husband D for the past decade. We married four months ago, but for four years I've been BBC only. I often attend interracial parties and swinging nights - and it was at one such party I met H! Although he lives about 300 miles away from us, he is becoming our regular Bull. So, last Saturday I invited him over to our house for some post-Christmas fun! Here's what happened...

H came over about 3pm and D answered the door. I'd not long since got out of the bath and was wearing a sexy crotchless underwear set and a body stocking. H came into the lounge and immediately told me how sexy I looked and kissed me full on the lips, running his fingers through my hair as he did so. I glanced over at D who was stood in the doorway smiling. There were instant butterflies!

It was a l
ittle awkward at first but I decided to help ease the situation by serving a few drinks. I opened a bottle of red wine and D brought some beers into the lounge. We then started discussing Christmas - humorous situations, presents, food, shopping, parties etc - and an hour seemed to fly by. It was very relaxed by this point and things began to get a little more flirty, with H asking questions about what festive sex we'd had.

D suggested I give H the Christmas presents I'd bought him - I was wearing the underwear, which he loved, and I also gave him a box of XL condoms and tube of strawberry flavoured lube to unwrap. As he tore the paper off the condoms he made a joke that if I'd given them to D, he'd have to take them back to the shop and ask for a refund! It was kind of awkward, but kind of funny too.

H also had a few gifts for me which I wasn't expecting. The first was a Q
ueen of Spades neckless to wear when we go to swinging clubs and, if I'm feeling daring, out in public. I doubt I'd ever wear it so it's on display, but it might be fun to wear it underneath a top. I'll know it's there but no one else will!

His second gift wasn't a present as such but a text on his phone. Shortly before Christmas, he'd been to a sexual health clinic for a check up and the text message, which he'd received on Christmas Eve, had given him the all clear. Given that the test was so recent, he then suggested we should play without condoms... It's a really big step for me to play bareback as I think it elevates things to another level. I tend to make sure all swinging partners use protection as I'm very careful about my sexual health. But as I read the text it instantly turned me on.

I kind of sat there staring at it not knowing what to say (as this was quite unexpected!) but then H broke the silence with a question to D: "You don't mind if shoot my cum inside your wife's pussy do you?" Wow! I think that stunned both of us! I looked at D and he shook his head, saying it was fine with him.

H then turned to me: "Looks like we won't need those condoms if that's OK with you? Maybe D should take them back to the shop!" I found myself nodding and smiling...!! At this point, I was next to D on the couch but H beckoned me over to his armchair. I perched on his knee and it wasn't long before we were snogging and he was groping my breasts. I told him to stand and began to unbuttoned his jeans.

D got up to close the living room blinds, but H told him to leave them open. I was a bit concerned the neighbours might be able to see in, but too horny to care! I pulled down H’s trousers and underwear. He was still flaccid but his cock was still huge even in that state.

I spent about ten minutes licking and sucking his cock and balls until he was fully hard. A couple of times he held my head and pushed his penis further down my throat until I gagged and my eyes began to water a little. There was also spit dripping off his dick and onto the floor. It kind of made me feel like a cheap whore, but I kind of liked the feeling I guess. H took his shirt off, stripped me and got me to lay down on the rug in front of the fire. He squirted some of the lube on my pussy and spent ages licking and fingering my holes. As you can imagine, I was aching for him by this point!! He's amazing with his fingers and tongue and took me to the point of climax on several occasions.

H then sat on the couch next to D and asked me to join him. In front of me was my husband of three months tugging his penis through his jeans and, next to him, almost touching, was my black 'boyfriend' with his 10" erect cock begging for my attention! I remember looking at D and feeling such a slut, but I carried on regardless!

No words were spoken as I straddled H and guided his unprotected penis into me. Wow! The situation felt even naughtier than usual - probably because it was! It felt huge but we soon got into a rhythm as I alternated between snogging H and then snogging D, telling him how good it felt. As I didn't want any of us to cum too quickly, I climbed off H and began to lick and suck his penis again, which tasted of strawberry lube mixed with pussy juice!! Delicious!

D had also taken his jeans off so I spent some time giving him a BJ, making sure both of my men were catered for. And being able to alternate from cock to cock made me realise just how thick H is. With D I can actually pull my lips together and suck, with H it's more that my whole mouth gets stretched and my jaw aches!

Anyway, the next 20 mins or so we're spent having sex with H on the rug in a few other positions (doggy style being my favourite!) before allowing him to rest again. I hadn't touched D during this time and so he was more than ready for some attention. I got on all fours and he entered me from behind. I could feel a noticeable difference between him and H and it must have been the same for D as he said I was too loose for him.

While he was still inside me, I felt a cold splat of lube on my ass and he inserted a couple of fingers up my bum. He pulled out and then began to inch his cock up my ass. H also came and sat in front of me, offering me his dick to suck. D is usually quite gentle when it comes to anal, but he was anything but gentle this time. He thrust in and out for about two minutes until he came inside me. Then, he stood up and flopped down on the couch.

Thinking back, if any neighbours were walking passed at this point it must have been an interesting sight! I was still on all fours in the middle of the lounge with cum leaking out my ass, D was lying naked on the couch, and I was giving H a gentle BJ as I recovered!
IMG_7663.JPG
Next, H took D’s place and fucked me anally for a bit. He didn't seem to mind D’s cum being in there. Again, the size difference was massively evident. Although D had been quite aggressive, I needed much more lube to be able to take H comfortably. However, I managed to relax and take as much as I could. At some point during this, I remember H saying to D something like: "Hope you enjoyed yourself as she won't be able to feel you for at least a week."

Anyway, after who knows how long on all fours, we moved back to the couch and alternated between vaginal and anal sex. I must have climaxed three or four times in quick succession before H finally unloaded his seed in my pussy! We were in the missionary position and just lay there afterwards exhausted in each other's arms.

I lay underneath H for about ten minutes while we both got our breath back, with his penis still buried deep in my pussy. He then pulled out and lay back on the couch. I could see his cock was still semi-erect and leaking cum. I reach down and insert two fingers into my gaping hole, drawing some cum out in the process and rubbing it into my small mound of pubic hair. I glanced over at D, he smiled and asked if I needed anything. I just shook my head and smiled back. I suppose if I was a full on cuckoldress I would've made him clean up my holes but I knew he would be reluctant and I didn't want to embarrass him. Maybe there would be an opportunity for cleaning later!

I sat up and noticed a large pool of cum and juice on the couch. There was also a wet patch on the rug where I'd been fucked earlier. H got up and left the room, his dick swinging from side to side. D then came over to where I was sitting and started to rub my pussy, telling me what a slut I looked taking H’s big dick. He also apologised for being rough on my ass. I kissed him and asked what he wanted to do next. I wasn't sure if he would ask H to leave or whether he wanted him to stay. It turned out it was the latter and D suggested we should make a full evening of it, with more fun to come later. I didn't object and so the decision was made.

H returned, still naked, and D brought another round of drinks.We spent the next hour or so watching TV and discussing what had happened - and what we would like to happen later! At this point, I was still naked and had dried cum on my pussy, ass and legs. Feeling a little flirtier, I asked D to run me a bath and suggested both boys could watch me in it. That idea seemed to go down very well so we decamped to the bathroom were a deep bubble bath was awaiting me.

I lay there for a while, slightly in a daze both from the heat of the water and the fucking I had received earlier. H soon joined me in the bath although there wasn't a whole lot of room given he is about 6 ft 5 tall! I don't usually have too much pubic hair but he asked if he could shave off the small strip that I did have. I didn't object so sat on the end of the bath and parted my legs ready for him. It felt incredibly horny been shaved like that. It's such a simple yet intimate act. He teased my clit as he did so and inserted one of his fingers up my ass. I returned the favour by giving him a back massage followed by a soapy wash for his beautiful cock and balls.

After drying off, we return to the lounge for more drinks, TV and some pizzas D had made for us. An hour or so passed. I guess it must have been approaching 8pm by this point, and I had an inkling H was ready for some more fun. He suggested we played a game of Truth or Dare - I could tell where this was leading! I was up first and selected 'truth'. H’s question was: "Out of me and D, who's the better lover?" There was only one answer to that! I kind of felt bad for my husband but had to be honest!

It's difficult to remember the exact order of the questions/dares, but during the course of the game I had to: admit I'd like to be gangbanged by H’s friends; insert a butt plug up D’s ass; rim H; and write 'BBC ONLY' in black marker pen above my pussy! The game ended with H issuing a dare to D: "I dare you to stay in the lounge while I take your wife upstairs to fuck her in your bed. You can only enter the bedroom if invited." I just looked at D as he smiled and said: "A dare's a dare!" With that, H took my hand and led me up to the bedroom.

He lay down on the bed and I crouched over him, kissing him on the lips. The room was dark, only lit by the light from a street lamp outside. I began kissing his neck and worked my way down his body, kissing, licking and nibbling every part of him. Finally, I make my way down to his magnificent penis which was now fully erect and ready for my attention. I started by sucking his balls and then dragging my tongue up the full length of his shaft. He responded with some quiet moans of appreciation and so I continued to tease him.

H then asked if he could return the favour, so I sat up on the bed and allowed him full access to my pussy. I lay back with a pillow over my face and let him work his magic. I'm not sure how he does it, but he took me to the point of climax on several occasions and I had to beg him to stop as I wanted to prolong my orgasm.

Next, we decided to delve into my toy drawer and H pulled out some large dildos. One of them was an inflatable dildo bought for me by a previous lover called M. I've only used it a few times because it's absolutely huge, even before it is inflated. However, H seemed keen for me to try it again and so, after applying a little lube, began to push it into my pussy.

The feeling was intense! To put it into context, the dildo is probably the size of a large aubergine. I think it's about 10 inches in circumference and 14 inches long. Once it was inside me, he began to rub my clit and gently pump the dildo so it inflated further. He also told me that I should start using it every day so I will no longer be able to feel D inside me.

Although it was horny playing with the toys, I wanted H’s cock so took the dildo out and got on all fours ready for him to fuck me from behind. He didn't disappoint and within minutes we were going at it like rabbits, his cock sliding in and out of my pussy with ease.

For at least half an hour, we fucked in a number of different positions - at times I surprised myself with how acrobatic I was! He also fucked me anally again and at one point inserted a smaller vibrator in my pussy. It felt amazing!

With his cock back in my pussy, I rode him cowgirl style until he exploded a second load of cum in my womb. I then eased myself off him and began to lick and suck the cum off his cock. It tasted a little different to usual - I think it was the first time I have ever sucked a dick after it has been in my ass - but I wasn't complaining.

H then suggested we called D into the room. True to his word he had stayed downstairs, or at least I think he had! He entered and switched on the light. Afterwards he told me it was quite a sight! There were toys strewn across the room, damp patches on the bed, while he could see I had some cum dripping off my chin.

H then issued another dare: "I dare you to clean your wife's pussy and ass." D was clearly incredibly turned on and without any reluctance I allowed him to bury his head between my legs and felt his tongue lap at my pussy and asshole. After a few minutes, he emerged and I sat up to kiss him on the lips. It's not the first time I've shared cum with him, but it felt amazingly horny as our tongues intertwined. D was ready to cum but I was a little too sore to have him inside me. Instead, I began to gently lick H’s softening cock as I gave D hand job. Needless to say he came within seconds!

I've no idea what the time was by this point, but I felt exhausted. I asked D to switch off the bedroom light and fetch some glasses of water. He did as he was told and also agreed to sleep in the spare room, leaving H and I alone in our bed. Despite the adrenaline and excitement of the evening, H said I fell a sleep almost immediately. I think he would gladly have had sex again, but my sleepiness prevented that!

However, the next morning I woke refreshed and horny again! H was still asleep so I decided to wake him by stroking his cock underneath the duvet. I think he liked it as he said he would love me as his alarm clock every day! I then sucked his delicious cock once more and we again had sex. It was probably more intimate than the previous times, almost like the tender sex I have with D. However, instead of coming inside me this time, he asked if he could cum on my face. I had no objections and gladly allowed him to shoot three of four warm jets of his seed across my face and hair. I then took his cock in my mouth and sucked out every last drop.

We lay there for a few minutes until there was a knock on the bedroom door. D had clearly been listening outside and was more than curious to find out what had happened! I invited him onto the bed and kissed him, making sure he again tasted H’s cum.

Sadly, after that it was time for H to leave. However, we'd spent an amazing 20 hours together where he'd fucked me bareback numerous times, giving me sensational orgasms and ensured I was more than satisfied! After he'd left, I got D to lick my used pussy, teasing him about the 'BBC ONLY' writing above it!

And so that was that! Another brilliant night to add to my ever growing collection. Unfortunately H lives about 300 miles away from us, but I intend to make sure we see him more regularly in 2015.

Last edited:
Amazing story Sarah I love hearing your stories. And am glad David is enjoying your satisfying sessions.

I met H again last Thursday, but this time in a hotel without D. Here are a few pictures to illustrate the night:

After meeting, we decided to go for a few drinks and something to eat. H got me to wear this temporary tattoo in public - such a horny feeling.

Last edited:
I've written before about how I got into black guys and the lifestyle so won't cover old ground. However, to recap, I'm 32 and I've been with my husband David for the past decade. We married four months ago, but for four years I've been BBC only. I often attend interracial parties and swinging nights - and it was at one such party I met Harvey! Although he lives about 300 miles away from us, he is becoming our regular Bull. So, last Saturday I invited him over to our house for some post-Christmas fun! Here's what happened...

Harvey came over about 3pm and David answered the door. I'd not long since got out of the bath and was wearing a sexy crotchless underwear set and a body stocking. Harvey came into the lounge and immediately told me how sexy I looked and kissed me full on the lips, running his fingers through my hair as he did so. I glanced over at David who was stood in the doorway smiling. There were instant butterflies!

It was a l
ittle awkward at first but I decided to help ease the situation by serving a few drinks. I opened a bottle of red wine and David brought some beers into the lounge. We then started discussing Christmas - humorous situations, presents, food, shopping, parties etc - and an hour seemed to fly by. It was very relaxed by this point and things began to get a little more flirty, with Harvey asking questions about what festive sex we'd had.

David suggested I give Harvey the Christmas presents I'd bought him - I was wearing the underwear, which he loved, and I also gave him a box of XL condoms and tube of strawberry flavoured lube to unwrap. As he tore the paper off the condoms he made a joke that if I'd given them to David, he'd have to take them back to the shop and ask for a refund! It was kind of awkward, but kind of funny too.

Harvey also had a few gifts for me which I wasn't expecting. The first was a Q
ueen of Spades neckless to wear when we go to swinging clubs and, if I'm feeling daring, out in public. I doubt I'd ever wear it so it's on display, but it might be fun to wear it underneath a top. I'll know it's there but no one else will!

His second gift wasn't a present as such but a text on his phone. Shortly before Christmas, he'd been to a sexual health clinic for a check up and the text message, which he'd received on Christmas Eve, had given him the all clear. Given that the test was so recent, he then suggested we should play without condoms... It's a really big step for me to play bareback as I think it elevates things to another level. I tend to make sure all swinging partners use protection as I'm very careful about my sexual health. But as I read the text it instantly turned me on.

I kind of sat there staring at it not knowing what to say (as this was quite unexpected!) but then Harvey broke the silence with a question to David: "You don't mind if shoot my cum inside your wife's pussy do you?" Wow! I think that stunned both of us! I looked at David and he shook his head, saying it was fine with him.

Harvey then turned to me: "Looks like we won't need those condoms if that's OK with you? Maybe David should take them back to the shop!" I found myself nodding and smiling...!! At this point, I was next to David on the couch but Harvey beckoned me over to his armchair. I perched on his knee and it wasn't long before we were snogging and he was groping my breasts. I told him to stand and began to unbuttoned his jeans.

David got up to close the living room blinds, but Harvey told him to leave them open. I was a bit concerned the neighbours might be able to see in, but too horny to care! I pulled down Harvey's trousers and underwear. He was still flaccid but his cock was still huge even in that state.

I spent about ten minutes licking and sucking his cock and balls until he was fully hard. A couple of times he held my head and pushed his penis further down my throat until I gagged and my eyes began to water a little. There was also spit dripping off his dick and onto the floor. It kind of made me feel like a cheap whore, but I kind of liked the feeling I guess. Harvey took his shirt off, stripped me and got me to lay down on the rug in front of the fire. He squirted some of the lube on my pussy and spent ages licking and fingering my holes. As you can imagine, I was aching for him by this point!! He's amazing with his fingers and tongue and took me to the point of climax on several occasions.

Harvey then sat on the couch next to David and asked me to join him. In front of me was my husband of three months tugging his penis through his jeans and, next to him, almost touching, was my black 'boyfriend' with his 10" erect cock begging for my attention! I remember looking at David and feeling such a slut, but I carried on regardless!

No words were spoken as I straddled Harvey and guided his unprotected penis into me. Wow! The situation felt even naughtier than usual - probably because it was! It felt huge but we soon got into a rhythm as I alternated between snogging Mark and then snogging David, telling him how good it felt. As I didn't want any of us to cum too quickly, I climbed off Harvey and began to lick and suck his penis again, which tasted of strawberry lube mixed with pussy juice!! Delicious!

David had also taken his jeans off so I spent some time giving him a BJ, making sure both of my men were catered for. And being able to alternate from cock to cock made me realise just how thick Harvey is. With David I can actually pull my lips together and suck, with Harvey it's more that my whole mouth gets stretched and my jaw aches!

Anyway, the next 20 mins or so we're spent having sex with Harvey on the rug in a few other positions (doggy style being my favourite!) before allowing him to rest again. I hadn't touched David during this time and so he was more than ready for some attention. I got on all fours and he entered me from behind. I could feel a noticeable difference between him and Harvey and it must have been the same for David as he said I was too loose for him.

While he was still inside me, I felt a cold splat of lube on my ass and he inserted a couple of fingers up my bum. He pulled out and then began to inch his cock up my ass. Harvey also came and sat in front of me, offering me his dick to suck. David is usually quite gentle when it comes to anal, but he was anything but gentle this time. He thrust in and out for about two minutes until he came inside me. Then, he stood up and flopped down on the couch.

Thinking back, if any neighbours were walking passed at this point it must have been an interesting sight! I was still on all fours in the middle of the lounge with cum leaking out my ass, David was lying naked on the couch, and I was giving Harvey a gentle BJ as I recovered!
View attachment 482300
Next, Harvey took David's place and fucked me anally for a bit. He didn't seem to mind David's cum being in there. Again, the size difference was massively evident. Although David had been quite aggressive, I needed much more lube to be able to take Harvey comfortably. However, I managed to relax and take as much as I could. At some point during this, I remember Harvey saying to David something like: "Hope you enjoyed yourself as she won't be able to feel you for at least a week."

Anyway, after who knows how long on all fours, we moved back to the couch and alternated between vaginal and anal sex. I must have climaxed three or four times in quick succession before Harvey finally unloaded his seed in my pussy! We were in the missionary position and just lay there afterwards exhausted in each other's arms.

I lay underneath Harvey for about ten minutes while we both got our breath back, with his penis still buried deep in my pussy. He then pulled out and lay back on the couch. I could see his cock was still semi-erect and leaking cum. I reach down and insert two fingers into my gaping hole, drawing some cum out in the process and rubbing it into my small mound of pubic hair. I glanced over at David, he smiled and asked if I needed anything. I just shook my head and smiled back. I suppose if I was a full on cuckoldress I would've made him clean up my holes but I knew he would be reluctant and I didn't want to embarrass him. Maybe there would be an opportunity for cleaning later!

I sat up and noticed a large pool of cum and juice on the couch. There was also a wet patch on the rug where I'd been fucked earlier. Harvey got up and left the room, his dick swinging from side to side. David then came over to where I was sitting and started to rub my pussy, telling me what a slut I looked taking Harvey's big dick. He also apologised for being rough on my ass. I kissed him and asked what he wanted to do next. I wasn't sure if he would ask Harvey to leave or whether he wanted him to stay. It turned out it was the latter and David suggested we should make a full evening of it, with more fun to come later. I didn't object and so the decision was made.

Harvey returned, still naked, and David brought another round of drinks.We spent the next hour or so watching TV and discussing what had happened - and what we would like to happen later! At this point, I was still naked and had dried cum on my pussy, ass and legs. Feeling a little flirtier, I asked David to run me a bath and suggested both boys could watch me in it. That idea seemed to go down very well so we decamped to the bathroom were a deep bubble bath was awaiting me.

I lay there for a while, slightly in a daze both from the heat of the water and the fucking I had received earlier. Harvey soon joined me in the bath although there wasn't a whole lot of room given he is about 6 ft 5 tall! I don't usually have too much pubic hair but he asked if he could shave off the small strip that I did have. I didn't object so sat on the end of the bath and parted my legs ready for him. It felt incredibly horny been shaved like that. It's such a simple yet intimate act. He teased my clit as he did so and inserted one of his fingers up my ass. I returned the favour by giving him a back massage followed by a soapy wash for his beautiful cock and balls.

After drying off, we return to the lounge for more drinks, TV and some pizzas David had made for us. An hour or so passed. I guess it must have been approaching 8pm by this point, and I had an inkling Harvey was ready for some more fun. He suggested we played a game of Truth or Dare - I could tell where this was leading! I was up first and selected 'truth'. Harvey's question was: "Out of me and David, who's the better lover?" There was only one answer to that! I kind of felt bad for my husband but had to be honest!

It's difficult to remember the exact order of the questions/dares, but during the course of the game I had to: admit I'd like to be gangbanged by Harvey's friends; insert a butt plug up David's ass; rim Harvey; and write 'BBC ONLY' in black marker pen above my pussy! The game ended with Harvey issuing a dare to David: "I dare you to stay in the lounge while I take your wife upstairs to fuck her in your bed. You can only enter the bedroom if invited." I just looked at David as he smiled and said: "A dare's a dare!" With that, Harvey took my hand and led me up to the bedroom.

He lay down on the bed and I crouched over him, kissing him on the lips. The room was dark, only lit by the light from a street lamp outside. I began kissing his neck and worked my way down his body, kissing, licking and nibbling every part of him. Finally, I make my way down to his magnificent penis which was now fully erect and ready for my attention. I started by sucking his balls and then dragging my tongue up the full length of his shaft. He responded with some quiet moans of appreciation and so I continued to tease him.

Harvey then asked if he could return the favour, so I sat up on the bed and allowed him full access to my pussy. I lay back with a pillow over my face and let him work his magic. I'm not sure how he does it, but he took me to the point of climax on several occasions and I had to beg him to stop as I wanted to prolong my orgasm.

Next, we decided to delve into my toy drawer and Harvey pulled out some large dildos. One of them was an inflatable dildo bought for me by a previous lover called Mark. I've only used it a few times because it's absolutely huge, even before it is inflated. However, Harvey seemed keen for me to try it again and so, after applying a little lube, began to push it into my pussy.

The feeling was intense! To put it into context, the dildo is probably the size of a large aubergine. I think it's about 10 inches in circumference and 14 inches long. Once it was inside me, he began to rub my clit and gently pump the dildo so it inflated further. He also told me that I should start using it every day so I will no longer be able to feel David inside me.

Although it was horny playing with the toys, I wanted Harvey's cock so took the dildo out and got on all fours ready for him to fuck me from behind. He didn't disappoint and within minutes we were going at it like rabbits, his cock sliding in and out of my pussy with ease.

For at least half an hour, we fucked in a number of different positions - at times I surprised myself with how acrobatic I was! He also fucked me anally again and at one point inserted a smaller vibrator in my pussy. It felt amazing!

With his cock back in my pussy, I rode him cowgirl style until he exploded a second load of cum in my womb. I then eased myself off him and began to lick and suck the cum off his cock. It tasted a little different to usual - I think it was the first time I have ever sucked a dick after it has been in my ass - but I wasn't complaining.

Harvey then suggested we called David into the room. True to his word he had stayed downstairs, or at least I think he had! He entered and switched on the light. Afterwards he told me it was quite a sight! There were toys strewn across the room, damp patches on the bed, while he could see I had some cum dripping off my chin.

Harvey then issued another dare: "I dare you to clean your wife's pussy and ass." David was clearly incredibly turned on and without any reluctance I allowed him to bury his head between my legs and felt his tongue lap at my pussy and asshole. After a few minutes, he emerged and I sat up to kiss him on the lips. It's not the first time I've shared cum with him, but it felt amazingly horny as our tongues intertwined.David was ready to cum but I was a little too sore to have him inside me. Instead, I began to gently lick Harvey's softening cock as I gave David hand job. Needless to say he came within seconds!

I've no idea what the time was by this point, but I felt exhausted. I asked David to switch off the bedroom light and fetch some glasses of water. He did as he was told and also agreed to sleep in the spare room, leaving Harvey and I alone in our bed. Despite the adrenaline and excitement of the evening, Harvey said I fell a sleep almost immediately. I think he would gladly have had sex again, but my sleepiness prevented that!

However, the next morning I woke refreshed and horny again! Harvey was still asleep so I decided to wake him by stroking his cock underneath the duvet. I think he liked it as he said he would love me as his alarm clock every day! I then sucked his delicious cock once more and we again had sex. It was probably more intimate than the previous times, almost like the tender sex I have with David. However, instead of coming inside me this time, he asked if he could cum on my face. I had no objections and gladly allowed him to shoot three of four warm jets of his seed across my face and hair. I then took his cock in my mouth and sucked out every last drop.

We lay there for a few minutes until there was a knock on the bedroom door. David had clearly been listening outside and was more than curious to find out what had happened! I invited him onto the bed and kissed him, making sure he again tasted Harvey's cum.

Sadly, after that it was time for Harvey to leave. However, we'd spent an amazing 20 hours together where he'd fucked me bareback numerous times, giving me sensational orgasms and ensured I was more than satisfied! After he'd left, I got David to lick my used pussy, teasing him about the 'BBC ONLY' writing above it!

And so that was that! Another brilliant night to add to my ever growing collection. Unfortunately Harvey lives about 300 miles away from us, but I intend to make sure we see him more regularly in 2015.
Who is Mark?

Back