Turns out all the wifes talk was just talk.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Well last night i finally pressed the issue a little and lets just say it didn' t go well. I find out that all my wifes talk is just bedroom talk, she doesn' t want to meet any black guys. I fear she may never want to do it. Oh well, guess i will just have to keep hoping and maybe try to get a little bbc for me instead....haha.

Well last night i finally pressed the issue a little and lets just say it didn' t go well. I find out that all my wifes talk is just bedroom talk, she doesn' t want to meet any black guys. I fear she may never want to do it. Oh well, guess i will just have to keep hoping and maybe try to get a little bbc for me instead....haha.

I know the feeling. She gets soaking wet when we talk about it but won't take the plunge. I do get some BBC myself from time to time, and the whole time I am imagining what that cock would look like inside her tight pussy.

I know the feeling. She gets soaking wet when we talk about it but won't take the plunge. I do get some BBC myself from time to time, and the whole time I am imagining what that cock would look like inside her tight pussy.
I know right. She was shaking while i was telling her i know someone that wants to fuck her with their bbc. Then afterward she acts like she doesn' t like it or want it. I want it, and need to get some.

I know right. She was shaking while i was telling her i know someone that wants to fuck her with their bbc. Then afterward she acts like she doesn' t like it or want it. I want it, and need to get some.

I suspect mine really does want it. But she is afraid that deep down, I am really not serious and that I would be mad, etc.

Many woman area bit intimidated by a strange man. Your best chance of her crossing the color barrier is with a black friend. If it is someone she knows and is comfortable with there is a better chance she will try BBC. Of course you would want a bull that is discrete and patient for her first time. Not an easy task but one with the best chance of success.

Many woman area bit intimidated by a strange man. Your best chance of her crossing the color barrier is with a black friend. If it is someone she knows and is comfortable with there is a better chance she will try BBC. Of course you would want a bull that is discrete and patient for her first time. Not an easy task but one with the best chance of success.
That has been our biggest obstacle. If we had a black friend who she trusted it may have happened already.

Or show her how much black men desire white women who never been black.. ha
Not only has my wife never been blacked she has never had another cock period. This is why i think she would go crazy for black cock after she had ine, she doesn' t know what she is missing. I am not going to give up. I amy try to get her started with a few white guys to get her used to being with other men, then i think maybe her desire for a bbc with take over.

Back