turning straights gay

Yep, and it's just that easy to turn most of us. Is it common knowledge among Black Men that most/all white bois turn bi for BBC? Your army buddy knew he only had to get you into a private setting, calmly assert his natural superiority and his beautiful Black Cock would shut down a str8 boi's defenses and open up his mouth. Didn't even give you the option not to take his load. He was the Man and he knew a white boi's place.
So true

So I'm not sure it's a gay-straight thing. I think it's just natural There are several species of animals including deer where the beta males offer themselves to the alpha males in order to quell their urges. White women are not always around to please us black males so sometimes it's only natural for a beta white male to offer themselves before our dominance. It's just nature...
What do you think there's a g spot in the prostate?

I know my hubby took care of my black boyfriend when I had the flu one night. I was too sick to get out of bed, but I could hear them in the guest room. Tommi said he gave him a blowjob, but there was a lot of grunting and groaning goin' on over there!

I know my hubby took care of my black boyfriend when I had the flu one night. I was too sick to get out of bed, but I could hear them in the guest room. Tommi said he gave him a blowjob, but there was a lot of grunting and groaning goin' on over there!
My wife had me clean her one night and then suck a guy the next time and after that I had no problem sucking cock or licking pussy since it is not much different and is fun once you accept it. I am more surprised by the number of men who want a bj from another man

My wife had me clean her one night and then suck a guy the next time and after that I had no problem sucking cock or licking pussy since it is not much different and is fun once you accept it. I am more surprised by the number of men who want a bj from another man
My Tommi started out doing it(eating a creampie) for my birthday several years ago, because he was working his way up to sucking my lover's dick, which he also did that night. He knew how much it turned me on to think of him doing this, and he did it for my birthday! Now he has done it quite a bit, but it was new then and it's always still exciting for me! I am constantly surprised that one of the first few questions when a black man is hitting on me - here, not in public - is "will your husband suck my dick, too?!"

My Tommi started out doing it(eating a creampie) for my birthday several years ago, because he was working his way up to sucking my lover's dick, which he also did that night. He knew how much it turned me on to think of him doing this, and he did it for my birthday! Now he has done it quite a bit, but it was new then and it's always still exciting for me! I am constantly surprised that one of the first few questions when a black man is hitting on me - here, not in public - is "will your husband suck my dick, too?!"
OMG, really???
Black guys are THAT forward??

Same thing with my hubby.
He struggled so hard after that first time.
Said he had always been strictly straight.
His biggest struggle was that he liked it more than he thought he would!
OMG
I think thats exactly why I am so afraid to try BBC
my craving for BBC grows stronger all the time
but so does my fear of it
did he talk about it with you?
his struggles coping with his new feelings?

Yes we talked long and in depth about it!
His cravings bothered him, too.
He confessed that he loved watching me because he secretly wanted to do it
He talked to me about his feelings and told me how he felt it was challenging his manhood
That, and the fact that another man is having sex with his wife, and had practically moved in with us.
At the time I was fairly new to all of this and enjoying my obsession with my black BF!

Yes we talked long and in depth about it!
His cravings bothered him, too.
He confessed that he loved watching me because he secretly wanted to do it
He talked to me about his feelings and told me how he felt it was challenging his manhood
That, and the fact that another man is having sex with his wife, and had practically moved in with us.
At the time I was fairly new to all of this and enjoying my obsession with my black BF!
O god!!!
I am going thru all those same feelings!!
why am I craving the Black man's huge thick powerful dick???
I'm straight....I'm married!!

How is your wife doing?
My thing was, I was going through my own stuff while he was dealing with his...
We had been married for over 20 years, and been faithful the entire time.
Here I was having sex with a black man in front of my husband!
And I couldn't believe how easily he accepted it and transitioned into taking the back seat to another man!632_1000.jpg

Back