turning straights gay

I was straight till I started watching my wife with Black guys, the look of her on her knees servicing them and the pure pleasure on her face when they fucked her started me wondering how she felt. One day as she was sucking one I ask her if it tasted good and the guy told me to taste it myself. she told me to get down there with her and I did. That was the day I realized I was at least part bi. I am not attracted to men but Black cocks drive me crazy. I will drop to my knees and suck one at any time. I now dress in her clothes and a wig and let them fuck me if the want. I still an not attracted to men in general and would never kiss a man but I will take his cock in my mouth and ass and swallow his seed like a common slut
It feels so good to serve black kings. It’s so easy to be happy once you accept your role. Strip pride and ego away masculinity is bad and once that Goes joy and happiness come to you. Big thick black dick becomes your life and it should. I’ve never been so horny. I get instantly excited around black alpha men. Those that know and have given me attention have seen how they affect me. I’m instantly helpless and weak and it feels good. I want that cock and accept I’m a faggot for it. Acceptance is key. After that you will be so happy

I think the same will happen to me^^
I hope it does happen for you. Accept it I mean really accept it embrace it let it consume you. You should feel it’s the only option and inevitable. Know you can’t stop and are powerless to even try. Black cock is first in life love that dick and give up control to it you will be crazy happy. You sense it just let go and let it take control. I’m a fag now and I don’t care. It’s useless to resist the dick will break you and you will wonder why it took so long

I think you are right :)
You already know it. You like the thought you know you would choose a nice thick black cock over pussy right now. You already feel it. Just let it take you that’s what you need. You are a faggot and black dick is why. Feel it? You are thinking about it not pussy. You like it and it excites you. Become what you are. Allow it to arouse you and don’t be afraid to lose yourself in your lust for it. You feel it you know you are a fag accept it

You already know it. You like the thought you know you would choose a nice thick black cock over pussy right now. You already feel it. Just let it take you that’s what you need. You are a faggot and black dick is why. Feel it? You are thinking about it not pussy. You like it and it excites you. Become what you are. Allow it to arouse you and don’t be afraid to lose yourself in your lust for it. You feel it you know you are a fag accept it
I’m excited for you once you take the leap you will feel it. Like nothing else you ever felt. It’s going to surprise you again and again. I am quite often. You are drawn to it and already you know you are a fag for that big black dick you see in your mind you are wishing was real. You know saying bi was just a word you used because you are afraid to say gay. Black cock made me gay in 15 minutes. I’m a size matters fag. But what makes me gay is if I can’t get black dick I’ll take what I can get. So be honest with yourself. Very honest. You want bbc so much you would pick it over pussy every time you aren’t bi you are a fag for BBC It gets better believe me you will want to tell other people I did I ended up sucking off a coworker I’m friends with because I was told to by a black king. You know so give in and surrender to it. I love bbc you do too

I went through those steps too.
All the way to cocksucker and now faggot.
if you had any idea what the origin of the term faggot is you MIGHT decide never to use that term again.. then again... I doubt it

Yeah it used to mean a bundle of sticks used to start a fire.
But meaning change over time.
actually it used to mean a bundle of gay men who were set on fire because they were gay and their burning bodies were used to cook over.

Lol what bullshit!
Your comment simply shows what an idiot you are. Here's an idea if you can even make the attempt, try gaining some knowledge by reading history.. I doubt you can... but give it a shot. If you fail... it's ok.. you're a moron anyway.

Your comment simply shows what an idiot you are. Here's an idea if you can even make the attempt, try gaining some knowledge by reading history.. I doubt you can... but give it a shot. If you fail... it's ok.. you're a moron anyway.
I have read it you idiot, that's how I know.

Back