Turning innocent white girls into bbc sluts

lacbbc

Couple
Just wondering how many wifes/girlfreinds out there didn't like the thought of fucking a bbc at first. Then because it's there bf/hubby's fantasy they gave it ago. Did it blow your mind? Are you now addicted? Was it worse than you thought? Would you do it again and how did you feel straight after?

Thanks for your time in responding it's much appreciated.

Last edited:
Well I didn't like the idea of f*cking another guy black or white. However my husband kept suggesting it and telling me how great it would be but I kept saying no. Then he took me to a nudist resort. I didn't hook up with a guy there but I did meet some black guys who were very interested in me and were making moves to get something going. They were so fun, sexy, confident and......really hung. Nothing happened but I did a lot of dancing with those guys (remember we were all naked), a little making out, they felt me up and I got bold enough to touch their cocks. Went home but didn't forget about it. As a matter of fact I thought about it a lot. I was checking out black guys I saw in public and for some reason I noticed them checking me out too. Next time my husband suggested a threesome I saw my chance and said sure....as long as he is black. My husband was shocked but I think turned on as well. He put together an ad on an interracial swinger site and next thing I knew I was choosing between several incredible guys to meet.

I was nervous but so turned on....basically confused....but I selected a guy named Will because his emails were friendly, not vulgar, and he had more than just dick pics lol. But he one dick pic he had made my pussy throb. Big and very black. We met at a mall and he walked up and kissed me. I was stunned and my husband was in shock. We had dinner and he was not real talkative but very confident. He had me set next to him and made sure his leg was in contact with mine and touched my thigh several times under the table cloth. My husband went to use the restroom and Will turned and gave me a sexy kiss and said he was really looking forward to having some fun with me later. He then asked if this was my first time and I could only nod yes. He laughed and said to relax, he was gonna treat me right and promised me the time of my life. I looked around and every white person within earshot was looking at us. Will took a swig of his ******* and slid his hand up between my thighs. I was gone. My pussy was on fire. I just opened my legs up a little more and looked at him. Will smiled and said "a REAL good time". When my husband got back to the table I said maybe we should go hun. He wasted no time asking for the check. When we left Will took my hand and I could feel all those eyes staring at us again. He could have fucked me right there on the bar if he wanted to.

We went to a place where my husband had rented a hot tub suite. The next two hours were REAL good. Once I locked my hands on his huge dick and kissed him I lost all control. Next thing I knew I was on my back feeling the biggest dick I had ever seen open me up....and he just went all in. His only comment was "damn girl you're so wet". Over the next two hours Will came four times, I came for the first time ever from just f*cking and I had multiple orgasms for the first time ever to the point they just came in an endless series of waves. And according to my husband I swore (I never swear), I moaned and groaned and begged Will for more and more, I f*cked Will as hard as he f*cked me and I kissed Will over and over with ever increasing passion. That was my husband's only rule for the night....no kissing lol. He got over it. Hell I forgot he was in the room for until it was time to leave. A life changing experience. I did deal with my guilty feeling afterward despite my husband's reassurances. I said I didn't think I ever wanted to do that again - once was enough. That if we did do it again I would never kiss the guy. That his big dick felt just like my husbands. That I never thought about it anymore. All lies to myself and my husband. Also Will had moved two weeks later to another part of the country. I decided this was crazy and I would just forget about. Three months of forgetable sex later my husband was eating my pussy and said another guy had contacted us and he looked like my type. I was surprised but asked what type was that? He said you know, tall, handsome, very dark and a very thick cock. The asshole. But he was right. I said no but then we had the best sex we had had since Will. While we were laying there my husband said WOW that was hot. And then he said he wanted to see me do that again and maybe we should check this guy out. And me being such a good wife said....sure if you think it's a good idea. And then we f*cked some more. Two weeks later I was at a bar making out with this sexy black man, getting felt up, teasing my husband and starting a new chapter in our lives. I'm not sure I would say addicted but.....this is how we role now and we are happier than we've ever been.

Wow, amazing story thanks for that. It's great to hear the honisty at the end. You don't have to answer this because it might be a bit cheeky. But if you where able to give the black guy and you hubby a rating out of 10 would the black guy win? Or is it very hard to say due to it being very different emotions and circumstances.

For sex....yeah the black guys have all been at least 8's with several 10's. Sexually my husband is great at foreplay and very imaginative and has really opened my eyes up to new sexual kinks and pleasures....however, because he has a thin average size cock the best I can give him is a 7....sorry but I really respond physically to big thick cocks. Fortunately he understands. As a life partner my husband is a 10.

Well I didn't like the idea of f*cking another guy black or white. However my husband kept suggesting it and telling me how great it would be but I kept saying no. Then he took me to a nudist resort. I didn't hook up with a guy there but I did meet some black guys who were very interested in me and were making moves to get something going. They were so fun, sexy, confident and......really hung. Nothing happened but I did a lot of dancing with those guys (remember we were all naked), a little making out, they felt me up and I got bold enough to touch their cocks. Went home but didn't forget about it. As a matter of fact I thought about it a lot. I was checking out black guys I saw in public and for some reason I noticed them checking me out too. Next time my husband suggested a threesome I saw my chance and said sure....as long as he is black. My husband was shocked but I think turned on as well. He put together an ad on an interracial swinger site and next thing I knew I was choosing between several incredible guys to meet.

I was nervous but so turned on....basically confused....but I selected a guy named Will because his emails were friendly, not vulgar, and he had more than just dick pics lol. But he one dick pic he had made my pussy throb. Big and very black. We met at a mall and he walked up and kissed me. I was stunned and my husband was in shock. We had dinner and he was not real talkative but very confident. He had me set next to him and made sure his leg was in contact with mine and touched my thigh several times under the table cloth. My husband went to use the restroom and Will turned and gave me a sexy kiss and said he was really looking forward to having some fun with me later. He then asked if this was my first time and I could only nod yes. He laughed and said to relax, he was gonna treat me right and promised me the time of my life. I looked around and every white person within earshot was looking at us. Will took a swig of his ******* and slid his hand up between my thighs. I was gone. My pussy was on fire. I just opened my legs up a little more and looked at him. Will smiled and said "a REAL good time". When my husband got back to the table I said maybe we should go hun. He wasted no time asking for the check. When we left Will took my hand and I could feel all those eyes staring at us again. He could have fucked me right there on the bar if he wanted to.

We went to a place where my husband had rented a hot tub suite. The next two hours were REAL good. Once I locked my hands on his huge dick and kissed him I lost all control. Next thing I knew I was on my back feeling the biggest dick I had ever seen open me up....and he just went all in. His only comment was "damn girl you're so wet". Over the next two hours Will came four times, I came for the first time ever from just f*cking and I had multiple orgasms for the first time ever to the point they just came in an endless series of waves. And according to my husband I swore (I never swear), I moaned and groaned and begged Will for more and more, I f*cked Will as hard as he f*cked me and I kissed Will over and over with ever increasing passion. That was my husband's only rule for the night....no kissing lol. He got over it. Hell I forgot he was in the room for until it was time to leave. A life changing experience. I did deal with my guilty feeling afterward despite my husband's reassurances. I said I didn't think I ever wanted to do that again - once was enough. That if we did do it again I would never kiss the guy. That his big dick felt just like my husbands. That I never thought about it anymore. All lies to myself and my husband. Also Will had moved two weeks later to another part of the country. I decided this was crazy and I would just forget about. Three months of forgetable sex later my husband was eating my pussy and said another guy had contacted us and he looked like my type. I was surprised but asked what type was that? He said you know, tall, handsome, very dark and a very thick cock. The asshole. But he was right. I said no but then we had the best sex we had had since Will. While we were laying there my husband said WOW that was hot. And then he said he wanted to see me do that again and maybe we should check this guy out. And me being such a good wife said....sure if you think it's a good idea. And then we f*cked some more. Two weeks later I was at a bar making out with this sexy black man, getting felt up, teasing my husband and starting a new chapter in our lives. I'm not sure I would say addicted but.....this is how we role now and we are happier than we've ever been.

I've seen a few chicks that started out projecting that innocent look ... that Taylor Swift innocent look, only to meet up with a guy or two who knew how to hit their hot buttons and turn 'em into cock addicted sluts. I love it when that happens to any chick. Women deserve to have good sex ... their bodies are made for it. Except if I had been making women, I would have put their clits inside instead of outside the vagina ... lol

I've seen a few chicks that started out projecting that innocent look ... that Taylor Swift innocent look, only to meet up with a guy or two who knew how to hit their hot buttons and turn 'em into cock addicted sluts. I love it when that happens to any chick. Women deserve to have good sex ... their bodies are made for it. Except if I had been making women, I would have put their clits inside instead of outside the vagina ... lol
Wow you just stated you're a better designer than nature. Cocky SOB

I guess you would consider my wife "innocent" as she had only been with one other man before me. Our first sharing experience was with a white guy, but she was hooked. Then she said she had always had a secret fantasy of fucking a black man so we made it happen and it was awesome. I wouldn't say she is addicted to any one type but we both know and understand she needs a lot more than I can give her sexually.

When I found out my then husband (and now ex-husband) was cheating on me, it was my best friend who talked me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend. Before that, I never even thought about dating a black guy, not because I had any racist issues, I guess it was just because I always had a white boyfriend and the opportunity never existed.. But long story short, it only took this little white girl only one time to figure out what I was missing all this time.. That first experience by far exceeded all my previous sexual encounters and also exceeded all and any of my expectations.. Wasn't long after that is when I became black exclusive..

When I found out my then husband (and now ex-husband) was cheating on me, it was my best friend who talked me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend. Before that, I never even thought about dating a black guy, not because I had any racist issues, I guess it was just because I always had a white boyfriend and the opportunity never existed.. But long story short, it only took this little white girl only one time to figure out what I was missing all this time.. That first experience by far exceeded all my previous sexual encounters and also exceeded all and any of my expectations.. Wasn't long after that is when I became black exclusive..
Too bad you split. I wonder how he would have felt know you were fucking a black dude. He might of like it !

Just wondering how many wifes/girlfreinds out there didn't like the thought of fucking a bbc at first. Then because it's there bf/hubby's fantasy they gave it ago. Did it blow your mind? Are you now addicted? Was it worse than you thought? Would you do it again and how did you feel straight after?

Thanks for your time in responding it's much appreciated.

Love this post and this was long overdue. I would like to hear and read about all woman's journeys on how they made the transition from an innocent, or non-black dating white woman to a BBC-luvin-slut/fuck-toy.

Great stories.

I still hope to convert my still innocent wife
Have you tried role play and fantasy talk?
Years before we started in this lifestyle we talked and acted out fantasies in the bedroom- the usual stuff, hubby was a school master, I was the school girl or talking about 'dogging' in the local parkland car park.
Then I noticed hubby was slightly changing these to include black guys, eg the headmaster was a newly promoted black guy and hubby would use our Doc J dildo, or the guy in the car park was black and so on.
Looking back it was a kind of conditioning, but I loved it and it turned me on. It opened my eyes to the fact I did want black cock. Which made it easier to go all the way later on.
Hope this may help X

Interes
Have you tried role play and fantasy talk?
Years before we started in this lifestyle we talked and acted out fantasies in the bedroom- the usual stuff, hubby was a school master, I was the school girl or talking about 'dogging' in the local parkland car park.
Then I noticed hubby was slightly changing these to include black guys, eg the headmaster was a newly promoted black guy and hubby would use our Doc J dildo, or the guy in the car park was black and so on.
Looking back it was a kind of conditioning, but I loved it and it turned me on. It opened my eyes to the fact I did want black cock. Which made it easier to go all the way later on.
Hope this may help X

Interesting to get a little of the "back story" Ann (thanks for sharing)

Back