turned out white guys

donnysub

Male
From
AZ, US
We white guys are losing our wives to black men big time. Not only that but they are turning us husbands into sissy bitches. They are too strong for us to resist and submit to their dominance. This is the future, Black men will control all white people and make us sex slaves. Just like in the 1800's when white's controlled the blacks. It is a total turn around. We diserve it and need to accept it and submit to it.

A different view. Enlightened couples are not resisting/accepting/submitting as they are more searching/inviting/embracing the sensual strength and passion of having a black man run the bedroom. It is still a secret in polite society that wives and couples prefer this as a treat or regular practice or lifestyle, doubtful it can become mainstream for a long time. We may not be public about these things, but it is no longer illegal or immoral or unethical to be diverse and liberated in the bedroom.

A different view. Enlightened couples are not resisting/accepting/submitting as they are more searching/inviting/embracing the sensual strength and passion of having a black man run the bedroom. It is still a secret in polite society that wives and couples prefer this as a treat or regular practice or lifestyle, doubtful it can become mainstream for a long time. We may not be public about these things, but it is no longer illegal or immoral or unethical to be diverse and liberated in the bedroom.
Very enlightened response. I wish there was a way to recognize people into this lifestyle.

Very true! Just because my wife and I are his total sluts, and yes his sex slaves, when he is here, does not mean 100% full time slaves. It is an escapism from reality for us and him. Sure, all three of us talk and fantasize about him living here as our Black Master, but that is neither practical nor something I think would be as fun and exciting as we have now.

Very true! Just because my wife and I are his total sluts, and yes his sex slaves, when he is here, does not mean 100% full time slaves. It is an escapism from reality for us and him. Sure, all three of us talk and fantasize about him living here as our Black Master, but that is neither practical nor something I think would be as fun and exciting as we have now.

You two really have something special going on! And I've seen plenty of your posts to see that your heads are really in the right place and you truly love each other. I admire you and your situation. I'm not gratuitously just kissing your butts, I just have noticed and always stop to see what you guys are posting. Thank you for sharing and keeping things real here.

You two really have something special going on! And I've seen plenty of your posts to see that your heads are really in the right place and you truly love each other. I admire you and your situation. I'm not gratuitously just kissing your butts, I just have noticed and always stop to see what you guys are posting. Thank you for sharing and keeping things real here.
Thank you. My wife and I have done a lot and shared a lot over the years, but we have always kept our love for each other in tack and put our family first. If we have a conflict between our Dom wanting to come over and one of our granddaughter's soccer games, our granddaughter comes first and our black BF knows and agrees. Even that one time when I asked her to stop seeing black men, and she refused; months later she admitted that if she thought she would lose me, she would have stopped, but she said she thought that I needed to hear "No" so I knew I truly am her cuckold. What we do does work do us. And I am hooked on seeing her like this... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/turned-out-white-guys.122894/#post-1754306

We white guys are losing our wives to black men big time. Not only that but they are turning us husbands into sissy bitches. They are too strong for us to resist and submit to their dominance. This is the future, Black men will control all white people and make us sex slaves. Just like in the 1800's when white's controlled the blacks. It is a total turn around. We diserve it and need to accept it and submit to it.
As it should be

My Wife/Mistress persuaded me about eight years ago, to allow Her to cuckold me, and to get on my knees for Her (then) new Black lover. Since then, our threesome has grown into a poly Family-type unit, with several submissive white couples, all serving a number of Dominant Black Masters and Mistresses. At first, it was a very loving, supportive group....everyone helping everyone else fulfill their sexual desires, etc. Then just a few months back, a group of our younger, more Dominant Masters formed The Black Order, and quickly took control of our Family.....we are now all governed by a nine-member "African Council", who have really changed the rules on all of us. All white Wives now belong completely to our Black Men; all of us husbands now have been feminized....we each had to swear an oath of obedience and sign a contract of slavery to our Black Masters. We are all completely Black-owned now......of course, anyone can leave if they want, but I don't see anyone doing that real soon. My Wife and I have six of our many Masters now living with us.....She sleeps with two or three different Men every night....and since my having to take an early retirement, all of my days are now spent mostly on my knees, serving our Masters for about eighteen hours a day. I have had apprehensions at times, but I stay positive.....my Wife/Mistress loves being a Black cock whore, and I would never deny Her that pleasure, so I stay and serve as a sex slave for the Real Men of The Order.

Back