Turned on cougar MILF

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
My ******* who is 25 called me that he was bringing a friend to tea. Told him he had to make the tea since I had to meet an editorial deadline. He and his friend let themselves in to the flat as I was in the office working. He brought his friend for a quick hello into the office. I turned around, seeing one of the most beautiful bbc lads in my life. I was dressed in short shorts showing off a camel toe and a low cut halter. I was embarrassed and excused myself to change into less revealing garbs. Jeff was so tactful and said I looked beautiful in what I was wearing. Me a 45 year woman blushed like a teen age girl. My ******* went into the kitchen to prepare tea but said that there wasn't any sugar or cream and went to Tescos.
I couldn't keep my eyes off Jeff. He smiled and chatted about writing saying that he had written Erotic stories about black and white marriage. He also knew that I had been married to a bbc. I excused myself to go to the bedroom and change. The door was slightly ajar when it was further opened with him standing in the door. My shorts were on the floor. My pussy and ass exposed shamefully so. He rushed over picking them up for me while facing my pussy.
GOD YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL holding me around my legs, his lips coming towards my pussy lips. I slightly pushed him away instead felt his tongue entering my swollen cunt. I held unto his head rubbing my pussy lips against his mouth. I couldn't relax knowing that my ******* be back any moment.
How things change. My mobile rang, my ******* saying that he be delayed. My breathing was getting heavier as I spoke to my ******* who asked if I was OK. I am OK I replied as Jeff kept tonguing my wet pussy. His tongue drilled me, reaching behind me trying to enter a finger into my rosebud. My most erogenous area that had many bbc cocks in it. Fucking me the white whore I was and now a white cougar slut for my *******'s friend
AAAAAAHHHH feeling the finger entry. The tactful Jeff turned me into a cougar milf slut. I pushed him away and unzipped him. There were no shorts just a massive black cock ready for me.
What am I doing I thought in my weak mind as I wrapped my hand around his erect black cock. I laid down to the carpeted floor, pulling Jeff between my open legs.
FUCK ME I almost blacked out as his foreskin rolled back as his dick went faster and faster in and out of my craving pussy. Within minutes
Jeff showered me with a cum load that leaked out unto the carpet. As he pulled out he was still semi hard bringing it to my mouth.
SUCK IT YOU COUGARSLUT being called such a name turned me on for more and we fucked again that afternoon. From that afternoon on we have been seeing each other. Upon meeting he reaches under my dress touching my pantiless pussy as I bring out his dick for hours of sexual fucking.
There is more on what happened between Jeff and his cougar slut as he calls me.

My ******* who is 25 called me that he was bringing a friend to tea. Told him he had to make the tea since I had to meet an editorial deadline. He and his friend let themselves in to the flat as I was in the office working. He brought his friend for a quick hello into the office. I turned around, seeing one of the most beautiful bbc lads in my life. I was dressed in short shorts showing off a camel toe and a low cut halter. I was embarrassed and excused myself to change into less revealing garbs. Jeff was so tactful and said I looked beautiful in what I was wearing. Me a 45 year woman blushed like a teen age girl. My ******* went into the kitchen to prepare tea but said that there wasn't any sugar or cream and went to Tescos.
I couldn't keep my eyes off Jeff. He smiled and chatted about writing saying that he had written Erotic stories about black and white marriage. He also knew that I had been married to a bbc. I excused myself to go to the bedroom and change. The door was slightly ajar when it was further opened with him standing in the door. My shorts were on the floor. My pussy and ass exposed shamefully so. He rushed over picking them up for me while facing my pussy.
GOD YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL holding me around my legs, his lips coming towards my pussy lips. I slightly pushed him away instead felt his tongue entering my swollen cunt. I held unto his head rubbing my pussy lips against his mouth. I couldn't relax knowing that my ******* be back any moment.
How things change. My mobile rang, my ******* saying that he be delayed. My breathing was getting heavier as I spoke to my ******* who asked if I was OK. I am OK I replied as Jeff kept tonguing my wet pussy. His tongue drilled me, reaching behind me trying to enter a finger into my rosebud. My most erogenous area that had many bbc cocks in it. Fucking me the white whore I was and now a white cougar slut for my *******'s friend
AAAAAAHHHH feeling the finger entry. The tactful Jeff turned me into a cougar milf slut. I pushed him away and unzipped him. There were no shorts just a massive black cock ready for me.
What am I doing I thought in my weak mind as I wrapped my hand around his erect black cock. I laid down to the carpeted floor, pulling Jeff between my open legs.
FUCK ME I almost blacked out as his foreskin rolled back as his dick went faster and faster in and out of my craving pussy. Within minutes
Jeff showered me with a cum load that leaked out unto the carpet. As he pulled out he was still semi hard bringing it to my mouth.
SUCK IT YOU COUGARSLUT being called such a name turned me on for more and we fucked again that afternoon. From that afternoon on we have been seeing each other. Upon meeting he reaches under my dress touching my pantiless pussy as I bring out his dick for hours of sexual fucking.
There is more on what happened between Jeff and his cougar slut as he calls me.
Sounds unreal,But my God such an arousing situation!

Back