Turned a corner

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My wife and I are very much in love. We are each others favorite people. With that said we are also a cuckold couple. This last month I found her a BBC. He is not a bull, in the purest sense of the word. He is however beautiful. He is very dark and very large. He is also extremely talented with his fucking. My wife has told us both, that he makes her wetter than she has ever been.

My wife and her black lover have been together five times counting last night. The first two times she left me at home to meet him. She returned home to me for me to clean her and I was able to feel her for the ten seconds it took me to cum. The third time was in our home, while I watched, and served them drinks. The fourth time she stayed the night with him. The day before my wife instructed me to lick her until she came, then I was told to make myself cum, while she watched. My wife decided I should be locked in my cage whenever she was with him without me. The next day I went to work caged and frustrated. My wife was home waiting when i returned from work. After a couple of hours of paying close attention to her I was released and allowed to enter her. Last night was her fifth time with him. Again I was caged. This time I was caged in the morning before work because I would not be home before she left. The plan this weekend was for her to go to him for a quickly then tonight we have a hotel room and he will be joining us to spend the night.

My wife came home to me very well fucked. I licked her as always. I was however not released. My wife asked if I was straining in my cage. Yes I was. She smiled and said that was a good thing. I needed that. She tells me they have decided he will cum inside her tonight for the first time. She is excited I will be there to watch this, and to clean her in front of him.

Here are some things I have noticed since my beautiful wife has gone black.

I am not allowed to cum inside her. Often I am not even allowed to cum on her. I am to pull out and cum on myself.

My wife sucks him every chance she can, several times during the night. She has not sucked me of had my penis inside her mouth in a year, since her first BBC.

I am being caged and now not being released to penetrate her after each time.

These changes are happening naturally.

What does everyone think will be next?

Yes u gonna become an ordinary serving bitch, u should also dance for ur wife and her lover, to make them laugh after a good mating.

To answer both of you. Yes I am her bitch. I am married to a beautiful and sexy woman. She does everything for me. We as a couple do not confuse sex with love. I love her. I want to be with her. I want her to be happy. I need her to be totally satisfied. And yes when she is screaming, shaking, and cunning, she is beyond beautiful. The very least I can do is share this with her, and yes I do clean her, as well as keep her wet for him, while he is recovering.

To answer both of you. Yes I am her bitch. I am married to a beautiful and sexy woman. She does everything for me. We as a couple do not confuse sex with love. I love her. I want to be with her. I want her to be happy. I need her to be totally satisfied. And yes when she is screaming, shaking, and cunning, she is beyond beautiful. The very least I can do is share this with her, and yes I do clean her, as well as keep her wet for him, while he is recovering.

Very good!
You are a credit to cuckolding and I applaud you. Keep up the good work!

Now, to answer your question, I think it is possible that your Wife may be planning to have a black baby as, unless she is on the pill or using some other form of contraception, she is taking his load in her cunt, she is denying you access to her cunt other than to please her orally and she is keeping you caged to keep you in a very accepting frame of mind.

Unless you have previously discussed the possibility of her having a baby with her lover and are OK with this happening, I strongly suggest that you discuss this with her now, before it is too late. No matter what you feelings are about it, she needs to realistically consider all the issues the baby would have to contend with before all three of you go there.
Having ******* is serious and shouldn't be part of a fantasy.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Than you. The fantasy for her having a black baby is for us at least just a fantasy. We are sure there are many couples that might enter into this life understanding the truely adult decision of having a baby. We understand this. We are both in our early forties and have raised our children. Now is about us, and about our enjoying our chosen lifestyle.

I'm curious if you are allowed to service her lover in any way; hold his cock for entry, clean it after he has been inside her, etc. If not I would expect that might be the next step. You are being allowed to watch which probably means you will soon be required to serve in some way. (Just my thought, of course I don't know the individuals involved.)

I'm curious if you are allowed to service her lover in any way; hold his cock for entry, clean it after he has been inside her, etc. If not I would expect that might be the next step. You are being allowed to watch which probably means you will soon be required to serve in some way. (Just my thought, of course I don't know the individuals involved.)
Well thats the good stuff yes :D, the nasty hot stuff.

This is what I know as of now. We have had several conversations of what is and whai is not to be expected. These are the rules as I know them. I am sure many will be added as time goes on.

1. My loving wife will always have at least one lover that is much larger than I am
2. He will always be black
3. She will always go to him when he wants her. She will also lay with him in our marriage bed when they decide to be there.
4. I will always be in a cage when she leaves to be with him. I may or may not be allowed out when she returns depending on how tired and sore she is.
5. I will always clean her with my tongue when she cums home from being with him.
6. I am not allowed to cum in or on her again, unless I am told too.
7. Her black lovers will cum anywhere he/they want to. Inside her pussy is her choice.
8.I should never expect her to have my penis inside her mouth again. She will suck on her lovers large cock every chance she gets.
9. I will sit in a chair in our bedroom naked as I watch them. I am expected to lick her during any breaks that may be required.

Tomorrow is the next big day. My wife has made plans to meet her BBC after not being able to last weekend. She has told me I will be in my cage while she is with him. She is so excited about him fucking her, she was able to give her work shift away. This means she will spend the day and into the night with him.

Anxious to hear how you faired. I am certain your wife had a marvelous time. Did you accept your role well? hope you see fit to keep us updated.

Back