Turn your cuck into a BBC slut first

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
When I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about being with black men, I told hubby to find a bi-friendly black guy in a city where he travels for business. Once he had someone who was good at first-timers, I arranged for the black guy to meet my cuck first and turn him into his sub slut. Hub called me the first night after the black guy left, all excited. I was impressed, they has sex for 3 hours. I found out on the next day hub invited him back and this time hub had his first anal orgasm. When hub got home he was begging me to go with him, why...because he needed BBC. Two weeks later I had my first and omg heaven! Turn your cuck int a slut and you can have all the BBC you want!

Last edited:
When I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about being with black men, I told hubby to find a bi-friendly black guy in a city where he travels for business. Once he had someone who was good at first-timers, I arranged for the black guy to meet my cuck first and turn him into his sub slut. Hub called me the first night after the black guy left, all excited. I was impressed, they has sex for 3 hours. I found out on the next day hub invited him back and this time hub had his first anal orgasm. When hub got home he was begging me to go with him, why...because he needed BBC. Two weeks later I had my first and omg heaven! Turn your cuck int a slut and you can have all the BBC you want!
Great plan! I wish my wife would think more like you do

Back