Turn your cuck into a BBC slut first

If I saw you out somewhere I'd talk to you and be-friend you and if we lived close I'd be inclined to meet you especially if you had legal aged female relatives in the lifestyle too.

When I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about being with black men, I told hubby to find a bi-friendly black guy in a city where he travels for business. Once he had someone who was good at first-timers, I arranged for the black guy to meet my cuck first and turn him into his sub slut. Hub called me the first night after the black guy left, all excited. I was impressed, they has sex for 3 hours. I found out on the next day hub invited him back and this time hub had his first anal orgasm. When hub got home he was begging me to go with him, why...because he needed BBC. Two weeks later I had my first and omg heaven! Turn your cuck int a slut and you can have all the BBC you want!
I would love to share a BBC with my gf.

I love her dominance over white cucks
my wife has a BBC lover but she has yet to develop that sexy dominance over me
I watch but that's mostly about it
Dominance is not always about whips and chains. Making you stand in the corner and watch is a step towards dominance. You might get a bisexual lover to demonstrate greater dominance over you and she might get the idea.

When I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about being with black men, I told hubby to find a bi-friendly black guy in a city where he travels for business. Once he had someone who was good at first-timers, I arranged for the black guy to meet my cuck first and turn him into his sub slut. Hub called me the first night after the black guy left, all excited. I was impressed, they has sex for 3 hours. I found out on the next day hub invited him back and this time hub had his first anal orgasm. When hub got home he was begging me to go with him, why...because he needed BBC. Two weeks later I had my first and omg heaven! Turn your cuck int a slut and you can have all the BBC you want!
I've been able to have anal organisms several times from being fucked. When a bull hits that just right spot I'll pop my trigger quick. One Bull we have played with is particularly good at it and loves to make me do it. He loves for me to cum at the same time he does and if I'm not getting there fast enough he'll sometimes start jacking me off while he pounds me to speed it up. He says it makes me incredibly tight when I'm cumming.

Nice strategy however it could be really painful for husband if the bull is well endowed and if hubby is anal virgin but that's a good way to check worthiness of bull because he is already fried and tested.. Glad that it worked for you

My husband was into it before me, I would totally agree

Back