Turn your cuck into a BBC slut first

Nice, just as women wear a queen of spades, it'd be nice if cucks wore a jack of spades so us black guys know what you are all about just by looking at you. It'd make the cucking process alot easier and faster.
I have wanted to have several j of spades visible at all times eventually...beside getting a decent sized, difficult to hide tattoo to me sure I'm always letting it be known, I'd also like to have visible j of spades logo in my clothes, maybe on a necklace and bracelet too....

Oh, once that happens, especially if it's a BBC that does it.........there is no chance you will ever go back......it is an absolute lifer changer
I been coming on big black cocks since I was 15....I was quickly so in tuned with my boypussy that I can orgasm easily any time I get my hole opened by a hard black cock ND it still blows my mind everybtime....nothing even close the whT most guys ever know about orgasming...getting your hole fucked til having an orgasm is 100 times more intense , if not more...

Nice, just as women wear a queen of spades, it'd be nice if cucks wore a jack of spades so us black guys know what you are all about just by looking at you. It'd make the cucking process alot easier and faster.
I wear one. And a JOS tattoo is in the very near future

I think I'd go a step further and get a ja k of spades branded , to show how completely I was one....the size of one ass cheek to let it be know how big of a Jo's I truly was and then a small but openly visible one on shoulder wrist or neck so it was always visible for any bbc to see

Back