Turn-On's

What is your favorite turn on that will make you pursue that woman until she give in?

• The way she dresses?

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • The way she handles herself around men?

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Topsgt

Male
Men I have this question that I would like everyone to share in the answer. I know it has to be different for everyone or does it?

1. Her eyes: The way she looks at me whenever we talk/chatter. Everything is in the eyes. If a woman's paying attention to whatever I'm saying, her eyes can never lie if I'm boring her or not.

2. Her Smile/Sound of Laughter: I'm a humorous fellow, and one easy way to know how engaging a girl might be is from the way she laughs.

3. Body language: She may not mean what she's saying, but her body, just like her eyes, won't lie to me.

4. Walk: According to Prince - 'It's about that walk!'

1. Her eyes: The way she looks at me whenever we talk/chatter. Everything is in the eyes. If a woman's paying attention to whatever I'm saying, her eyes can never lie if I'm boring her or not.

2. Her Smile/Sound of Laughter: I'm a humorous fellow, and one easy way to know how engaging a girl might be is from the way she laughs.

3. Body language: She may not mean what she's saying, but her body, just like her eyes, won't lie to me.

4. Walk: According to Prince - 'It's about that walk!'
Dsoul - Like your thoughts and attitude.

Dsoul - Like your thoughts and attitude.

Its a sum-total of a lot of things for me. Don't get me wrong, I dig a woman with sex appeal, but she needn't be too blatant about it. Even a nun can charm a man in her robe. I hate when a woman wants to use sex to get me to dig her.

The poll is rather limiting in terms of choice. For me its her demeanour around me, the subtle playful hints and more.
The poll is limiting but I knew that being intelligent people you would write what it is that women do to turn you on ... If I was to post all of the possibilities I would have been here for days.

The poll is limiting but I knew that being intelligent people you would write what it is that women do to turn you on ... If I was to post all of the possibilities I would have been here for days.

Not fair. Go ahead and post it all and let's be here for days. I've got coffee!

Back