Turn me into a bbc whore

Littlemisssizeq

Couple
From
UK
It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Coming back to hubby with cum dripping out of my holes all the time.
Like Jenny summers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 608
It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Like Jenny summers!
The perfect wife XXX

That is my life exactly!!!!Black men own my pussy completely and my husband submits and hands me over!I do whatever they tell me to do no matter what!They share me with all of their friends,they have partys and everyone gets to have me,they pimp me out,make me do theyre best *******!They come fuck me in my home,I spend days fucking at they crib..Im black owned!

That is my life exactly!!!!Black men own my pussy completely and my husband submits and hands me over!I do whatever they tell me to do no matter what!They share me with all of their friends,they have partys and everyone gets to have me,they pimp me out,make me do theyre best *******!They come fuck me in my home,I spend days fucking at they crib..Im black owned!
Good slut

Like Jenny summers!

WOW! Hubby and I were just talking about this yesterday. I am looking for a VERY WELL HUNG BLACK DADDY that will pass me around to his friends, servicing their every need. All the while taking pics/video and sending them to hubby so he can beat off and wait for me to cum home with a gaping pussy, several men's cum falling out that he cleans up.

Chicago burb wife here in need of having this fantasy fulfilled!!!!!

WOW! Hubby and I were just talking about this yesterday. I am looking for a VERY WELL HUNG BLACK DADDY that will pass me around to his friends, servicing their every need. All the while taking pics/video and sending them to hubby so he can beat off and wait for me to cum home with a gaping pussy, several men's cum falling out that he cleans up.

I would love to be that big black cock to make your fantasies come true. I live in Chicago. Go cubs go

Wow, when I go to NU this fall I need to look u up

I hope it works out for you. I wasn't looking for it when my first time happened, just kind of fell into but I have to admit I have become a BBC whore and happily so. Good luck!

Back