Turkish Mom For Black Cock

Hello all,
We found this forum with a suprising coincidince today.
We are from Turkey (Ankara) Happily married for more than 15+ years. I am Emel(42) and Husband is Gokhan(46). His english isn't good as me so i created the profile.

We have lived in NewYork for 2 years now back in Turkey. I was very curious about black cock but by the way i have some doubts about trying it. . We are now living in Turkey looking hung black guys to meet. We can travel on our holidays or breaks so don't hesitate to pm us

001.jpg064.jpg065.jpg066.jpg067.jpg

Hello all,
We are from Turkey (Ankara) Happily married for more than 15+ years. I am Emel(42) and Husband is Gokhan(46). His english isn't good as me so i created the profile.

We have lived in NewYork for 2 years now back in Turkey. I was very curious about black cock but by the way i have some doubts about trying it. . We are now living in Turkey looking hung black guys to meet. We can travel on our holidays or breaks so don't hesitate to pm us

View attachment 106429View attachment 106430View attachment 106431View attachment 106432View attachment 106433
SIMPLY AMAZING LOOKING TRUE LADY...... Beautiful....

Hello all,

View attachment 106429View attachment 106430View attachment 106431View attachment 106432View attachment 106433
very sexy pic. would luv to please that body

I from Moscow but am travling to Istanbul oftenly .....so we can meet there. can you Inbox me here?

Wont b in that area until next summer, but I hope we can keep in touch until then & I would enjoy letting u b stuffed with this dick. That is an incredible body that I would enjoy pleasuring!

tesj
Hello all,

tesjekuur for the nice pics! wish i was there with you!

You re really hot. I am a well endowned foreign guy living in Ankara from London. Would love to meet you can send you my pics

Nsilsin Emel, Aron is my name. African man living in germany.
U are nice girl....give me that wet and juicy turkish pussy!
When u visiting germany....many turkish people are here...then tell me and write me an email
Aron

Back