tube journey

image.jpeg
View attachment 908153 My girlfriend just called me an told me she fucked a black man she just met at the store,he she nice ass,as she walked past him,she turned to him an asked did he want to hit that ass,so she rode to the park an fucked him for a hour,then went home,three loads of cum in her,never knew his name,what a white whore she is.
I can't wait to get home an eat that well fucked pussy

As I waited on the platform for the train I noticed 2 young black guys with t shirts and jogging bottoms on, I couldnt help but look at the big bulges they both had. They must have seen me staring as they.both smiled looking me up and down and nodding. As we got on the train it was quite full one guy was in front of me and one behind, I felt myself being guided into a corner and as the train.moved off the guy behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me backeards onto him I could feel his hard cock agsinst me. The guy in front turned around and moved against me as the train swayed I could feel their cocks rubbing against me, he looked down at me and said relax mommy you know you want it dont you, he looked at my hand and smiled I was holding my purse with a pic of me and my two teenage girls on it. I looked at him and nodded it felt so erotic, I closed my eyes and felt him push my skirt up.and start rubbing my pussy over my white silk panties, I groaned the guy behind me grabbed my tits , my legs started to shake as an orgasm swept over me.The train pulled to a stop the guy in front said next we will go ******* and bring your daughters, I nodded still shaking , all the way home my.mind was full of bad erotic thoughts, when I got in my one ******* noticed a stain on the back of my skirt. I spun it around it must have been pre cum the guy behind me must have had his cock out rubbing against me , I couldnt help myself I rubbed it then licked it, food I think I said to the girls, see what you think rubbing it some more, taste it I dare you I said they both laughed and licked my fingers I thought my heart was going to come out of me it was pounding that hard as they licked their lips, I was already planning the next journey mmmm xView attachment 772051View attachment 772112
mmmm I 'd love to lick your dirty panty

As I waited on the platform for the train I noticed 2 young black guys with t shirts and jogging bottoms on, I couldnt help but look at the big bulges they both had. They must have seen me staring as they.both smiled looking me up and down and nodding. As we got on the train it was quite full one guy was in front of me and one behind, I felt myself being guided into a corner and as the train.moved off the guy behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me backeards onto him I could feel his hard cock agsinst me. The guy in front turned around and moved against me as the train swayed I could feel their cocks rubbing against me, he looked down at me and said relax mommy you know you want it dont you, he looked at my hand and smiled I was holding my purse with a pic of me and my two teenage girls on it. I looked at him and nodded it felt so erotic, I closed my eyes and felt him push my skirt up.and start rubbing my pussy over my white silk panties, I groaned the guy behind me grabbed my tits , my legs started to shake as an orgasm swept over me.The train pulled to a stop the guy in front said next we will go ******* and bring your daughters, I nodded still shaking , all the way home my.mind was full of bad erotic thoughts, when I got in my one ******* noticed a stain on the back of my skirt. I spun it around it must have been pre cum the guy behind me must have had his cock out rubbing against me , I couldnt help myself I rubbed it then licked it, food I think I said to the girls, see what you think rubbing it some more, taste it I dare you I said they both laughed and licked my fingers I thought my heart was going to come out of me it was pounding that hard as they licked their lips, I was already planning the next journey mmmm xView attachment 772051View attachment 772112
very exciting day and the final when your daughters lick your fingers full of sperm and lick our lips.Amazing scene.Mmmm very dirty and so exciting.Thank you

What beautiful ladies. Its very sexy and hot mom helped her daughters enjoy BBC for the first time. Well done mom ! Please keep us updated and continue them on their BBC journey.....:p:lips::qos::balanced:

Is that a cum stain???? My wife's panties had a bigger stain than that, it was yellowish and thick, there were 2 pubic hairs darker than hers in the crust

Oh.my god best day of my life mmm,We left early this morning, kerri.was.going to wear jeans and a top but I persuaded her to wear a blouse and mini skirt Id bought her for her birthday. She was worried wjen she bent over you could see her thong , I told her you couldnt it was fine ( I lied ) she was now dressed as I wanted , blouse which showed off her tits and came open easily , little skirt , red thong and red shoes , we were ready little did she know what was in storeView attachment 773518 View attachment 773519View attachment 774751
What beautiful photo's of you all.

Back