Trying to get my wife blacked

Should i ask the guy if he wants to fuck my wife

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a cuck (or wanna be) your role in your wife's sex life is primarily as a facilitator. The more supportive you are, the more she will be able to fulfill her sexual potential. One way you can be supportive is to let this other man know that she is fair game. It certainly can't hurt to let him know . . . even offer to pay for the date and your wife might be cuckolding you with him very soon . . .

Last night my wife started talking about how i want to watch her being fucked by a black guy who works at her work place.

Encourage her and support her desires. Invite him over and explain that you are col with the whole thing. Its an unforgettable sight to see your wife on her back with her legs spread wide and a huge black cock pounding her sweet pussy.

Yes, i bet that would look look real sexy-i think i would have to lick her as she gets a bbc sliding in & out of her!
Encourage her and support her desires. Invite him over and explain that you are col with the whole thing. Its an unforgettable sight to see your wife on her back with her legs spread wide and a huge black cock pounding her sweet pussy.

hi im one of those husbands out there who would love to see his wife totally converted to black cock . my wife is very sexy and loves thick cock but just wont take that step of being blacked . i would love to hear from any white women on thier first experiance of being serviced by a black bull , was it as good as you thought it would be and do you still have white cock ?

That was a lucky man who fucked your wife.. I wish it wa me.. I would thrust and thrust in her until she had a Orgasm Convulsion.... Add my yahoo IM so we can talk it is football7544

That is simply the HOTTEST and MOST AROUSING thing in the world: To watch a black man pounding your white wife!

tumblr_o0t11jOfB11ufrcufo1_1280.gif

Back