Trying to get my wife blacked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wanabecucked, Mar 8, 2011.

?

Should i ask the guy if he wants to fuck my wife

Poll closed Apr 7, 2011.
  1. yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Last night my wife started talking about how i want to watch her being fucked by a black guy who works at her work place.

2. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

As a cuck (or wanna be) your role in your wife's sex life is primarily as a facilitator. The more supportive you are, the more she will be able to fulfill her sexual potential. One way you can be supportive is to let this other man know that she is fair game. It certainly can't hurt to let him know . . . even offer to pay for the date and your wife might be cuckolding you with him very soon . . .

wanabecucked likes this.
  3. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Encourage her and support her desires. Invite him over and explain that you are col with the whole thing. Its an unforgettable sight to see your wife on her back with her legs spread wide and a huge black cock pounding her sweet pussy.

wanabecucked likes this.
  4. wanabecucked

Yes, i bet that would look look real sexy-i think i would have to lick her as she gets a bbc sliding in & out of her!

5. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

We just got fucked by a beautiful black stud at a local hotel. He left just half an hour ago and my wife is still on the bed whimpering.

wanabecucked likes this.
  6. wanabecucked

Thats fucking hot,
    Did he bare back her & cum inside her?

7. wanabecucked

Did you get any photos?

8. average joe

average joe New Member

hi im one of those husbands out there who would love to see his wife totally converted to black cock . my wife is very sexy and loves thick cock but just wont take that step of being blacked . i would love to hear from any white women on thier first experiance of being serviced by a black bull , was it as good as you thought it would be and do you still have white cock ?

wanabecucked likes this.
  9. average joe

average joe New Member

hi how did your wife react to be serviced by the bull ? did she really enjoy him as he pushed into her and how did you feel ? i would love to talk about it . contact me on templar_1@hotmail.co.uk

wanabecucked likes this.
  10. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

That was a lucky man who fucked your wife.. I wish it wa me.. I would thrust and thrust in her until she had a Orgasm Convulsion.... Add my yahoo IM so we can talk it is football7544

wanabecucked likes this.