Trying to get my wife blacked

What would you like her to wear for sex?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wanabe ... the fact that you are able to talk openly to her about your desire without her bopping you over the head with a tea kettle is actually encouraging. It means the 2 of you can discuss anything together.
I would suggest you try accomplishing your plan in small steps. Also, see if you can get her into a discussion about her deepest fantasies ... let's evaluate what U have to work with here. The last thing you want to do is seem pushy.
Possibly buy her one of those nice, large, lifelike cocks from the adult stores and do some role play. Reassure her that watching her take another man's (notice I don't mention color) cock. I think eventually you will bring her around "to the dark side" as you desire. ;)

wanabe ... the fact that you are able to talk openly to her about your desire without her bopping you over the head with a tea kettle is actually encouraging. It means the 2 of you can discuss anything together.
I would suggest you try accomplishing your plan in small steps. Also, see if you can get her into a discussion about her deepest fantasies ... let's evaluate what U have to work with here. The last thing you want to do is seem pushy.
Possibly buy her one of those nice, large, lifelike cocks from the adult stores and do some role play. Reassure her that watching her take another man's (notice I don't mention color) cock. I think eventually you will bring her around "to the dark side" as you desire. ;)

Thanks for your comments.

I have told my wife that i want her to try her first bbc,she said not sure & stated that she would prefer mixed race men.I have told her blackmen would love to fuck her white pussey while i would watch[the more black the better],she has never had another mans cock before! What do other viewers think? Please let me know your sexy/dirty thoughts for us,many thanks for viewing my hot wife.View attachment 5154 View attachment 5155View attachment 5156 View attachment 5157 View attachment 5158 View attachment 5159

nice pics hope she gets a big black cock my wife finally has and she loves it

Back