trying to get mom to try black

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Tiffandcuck, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Tiffandcuck

Tiffandcuck Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    i am Tiff and i recently hit it off with a black man i met on this site. he is fron another state but he is on his way down here this weekend to be with me. the thing is that i live on about 40 acres with my parents though we are right next to them. i love my mom and my dad but i know that my dad hasnt been doing my mom anygood at all in bed. i am going to tell her about my husbands and mine open marrige tonight and i and going to tell her that my lover is going to be here this weekend so she dont freak out about him being there. i think i will wait till he is here and she can see his sexyness for herself that i let her know he is a black man and not a white wannabe.
    i said all that to say that i think i can convince my mom to try it as well but wondering if i should. i love my dad but her treats her like crap and even has another female who has a trailer on our proporty that he pays all of the bills of. he says that she is just a friend but no one is fooled. should i show her the way to the dark side?

xegwei787, slutwifemia, cucky and 4 others like this.
  2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Of course you should show her. Just because you show her that she has options doesn't mean you are forcing her to exercise them. She is a big girl and will make her own decision.

Do you know if she will be amenable to enjoying a black man or if she will be OK knowing you are having sex with one?

cucky and njbiguy54 like this.
  3. Tiffandcuck

US
    i dont think that it will bother her that i am with a black man espscialy if my husband is ok with it. i just know that she might be interested in why am and what it does for me. and i hope that if she is open to the idea that she might even try it

cucky, njbiguy54 and willsrvu like this.
  4. willsrvu

It's good that she is open minded.
    Hopefully, you will be able to let her see she can enjoy a fulfilling sex life in place of the one she should have had with her husband. Best of luck. :)

njbiguy54 likes this.
  5. CanadianCutie

CanadianCutie New Member Real Person

did you talk to her about this - what happened?

6. Tiffandcuck

US
    havent got the curage to say anything yet especially now that our person backed out of the weekend

7. willsrvu

No need to rush things. It will all happen as it should.
    Just be open to whatever opportunity may arise that allows you to have a serious heart to heart with your Mom about it.
    The great thing is that your husband supports your enjoying other lovers and he can be a great help in making your Mom feel more comfortable in trying extra marital sex, regardless of whom she might pick for the lucky Bull.

On the side- sorry to hear your plans fell through. I hope your husband stepped up and did his best to "lick your wounds". ;)

cucky and njbiguy54 like this.
  8. Tiffandcuck

US
    lol thanx. the timeing isnt right for this week but we are shooting for next

9. muscatbull

muscatbull Active Member Real Person

Canada
    does she have a chat id or something?

cucky likes this.
  10. njbiguy5

njbiguy5 Member

I completely agree, if you just allow nature to take it's course hopefully your mother will see how your life style has set you free and empowered you to take charge of you own pleasure, best of luck getting mom "Blacked"