Trying to get her too

abc1234

Wife is about 5'7 220 so a bbw with 40 ddd tits I want her to be stretched by a huge bbc hopefully I can make it happen on our trip this year to FL. Any guys in Orlando area interested in bbw??

Wife is about 5'7 220 so a bbw with 40 ddd tits I want her to be stretched by a huge bbc hopefully I can make it happen on our trip this year to FL. Any guys in Orlando area interested in bbw??
Let me know if you want to delete this thread, because the bulls and stallions in the community will be asking for pictures (and hey are harsher on reading things like this thread than I AM, lol - so you better come straight!); just as Mrs. Knight had asked and you weakly evaded her legitimate question.

Definitely not interested! I really don't want to see your pics! You have nothing to offer that I would possible be interested in! Even if you were real, which I sincerely doubt, I am a white gal who is addicted to black men not BBW's.
This is why I prefer to interact with women EXCLUSIVELY (single or married), because it is HER body, she knows what she wants and that she is into the IR/swinging lifestyle and she (and her husband) KNOW this. None of this "trying to get her too" bull *******...:confused:

Hmmmmm I think I have heard that some where before! Think they could at least come up with something original every now and then. This guy was even to lazy to go on-line and steal some pics to support his fantasy! lol My the Fakes are definitely getting lazy!!!!!
Yes, they ARE;) !

I know exactly what you mean! Threads that are started by hubby on behalf of their wife are almost always Fakes! I have had sooo many stupid messages from guys wanting me to help them convince their wives to cuckold them. Wanting to know in great detail everything about my experiences. Gets sickening after a while. That is why I keep my circle of friends small, only genuine Real People! I have been lucky enough to find a few great people on here already!!;)
Thank you, Wonderful!

Yes, these type of threads are suspicious at best, and when they ask you those type of questions it a "red flag" particularly if they ask you to convince their wives!!!

Before I got into this lifestyle I was having affairs, now learning about the lunacy of white men in this lifestyle, (their "wives", their desperation to get BBC, and all of their scheming), makes me want to have affairs again...lol; at least I KNOW they were PRIVATE.

I'm glad that I can keep the Real Persons close and the Real Women even closer...;)

Thank you, Wonderful!

Yes, these type of threads are suspicious at best, and when they ask you those type of questions it a "red flag" particularly if they ask you to convince their wives!!!

Before I got into this lifestyle I was having affairs, now learning about the lunacy of white men in this lifestyle, (their "wives", their desperation to get BBC, and all of their scheming), makes me want to have affairs again...lol; at least I KNOW they were PRIVATE.

I'm glad that I can keep the Real Persons close and the Real Women even closer...;)

It's pathetic and sad that this site, and other sites of the same ilk, get infested with these delusional white guys. I like how you reply to these lunatics and suggest they go to grindr.com. I just don't understand why, if you are a guy looking to have sex with another guy, you feel the need to come to then just about overrun a site that doesn't specifically cater to your tastes. And it's even more pathetic when these fools post stuff like "I want to suck black dick and get fucked in the ass by black men, but I'm 100% hetero" or "it's not gay because I only suck black dicks and not white dicks."

In the beginning I thought myself a little "Crazy" for being a happily married women who loves having sex with black men! But ya know what? There are some REALLY CRAZY folks out there! I am definitely NOT into many of the cuckold fetishes!! Actually find some very repulsive!
There are much better things to Fantasize about then all that bizarre stuff!;)
ps I think we stole this losers stupid thread! lol

Yeah, but the new direction of this thread is way better than this loser could have taken it.

It's pathetic and sad that this site, and other sites of the same ilk, get infested with these delusional white guys. I like how you reply to these lunatics and suggest they go to grindr.com. I just don't understand why, if you are a guy looking to have sex with another guy, you feel the need to come to then just about overrun a site that doesn't specifically cater to your tastes. And it's even more pathetic when these fools post stuff like "I want to suck black dick and get fucked in the ass by black men, but I'm 100% hetero" or "it's not gay because I only suck black dicks and not white dicks."
LMAO, you are SO right my friend, their "logic" is the first sign of "something" psychopathic and that they will say they "do not suck white men", underscores that they miss the point of our presence here and the purpose of this sight.
If their comments, behavior and schemes were not SO pathetic I'd might consider them "amusing"!!!:confused:

NOT.

LMAO, you are SO right my friend, their "logic" is the first sign of "something" psychopathic and that they will say incarcerate suck white men", underscores that they miss the point of our presence here and the purpose of this sight.
If their comments, behavior and schemes were not SO pathetic I'd might consider them "amusing"!!!:confused:

NOT.

When I worked with juvenile offenders, they would get upset when somebody referred to them as criminals, yet they had committed crimes, been caught, convicted, and incarcerated- to me, that's a criminal. Like some of these white dudes, they couldn't master Kubler-Ross' fifth stage of grief- acceptance. These dudes need to accept who and what they are, and find the appropriate place for that.

In the beginning I thought myself a little "Crazy" for being a happily married women who loves having sex with black men! But ya know what? There are some REALLY CRAZY folks out there! I am definitely NOT into many of the cuckold fetishes!! Actually find some very repulsive!
There are much better things to Fantasize about then all that bizarre stuff!;)
ps I think we stole this losers stupid thread! lol
We may have "bumped" him and dominated his thread but I think by reading our quite open conversation that he gets the message that just because this is a "free" site, it is in no way "cheap"...that there are rules to abide to and that the community is more intelligent than he gave us credit for.:)

You SO restore my faith in enjoying married women Virginia. You are NOT crazy, I enjoy intense, passionate "Vanilla" sex with women. That they are white, married, highly sexed, kiss a LOT, enjoy good conversations, IR sex and ME, is the "cherry" on top of a luscious sexual "sundae"! Why would I want to disrupt the power and intense energy that can be exchanged between a man and a woman who both know that they want to be together?

Yes, that bizarre stuff can be thrown into the insane asylum. Just give me the pure, hetro, man-woman sex Thank you!;)

When I worked with juvenile offenders, they would get upset when somebody referred to them as criminals, yet they had committed crimes, been caught, convicted, and incarcerated- to me, that's a criminal. Like some of these white dudes, they couldn't master Kubler-Ross' fifth stage of grief- acceptance. These dudes need to accept who and what they are, and find the appropriate place for that.
WOW! Nail it down BM!! That is SO true! (The fact that they would not personally accept the reality of their actions as "criminal" is denial correct?)

Your So restore my faith in enjoying married women Virginia. You are NOT crazy, I enjoy intense, passionate "Vanilla" sex with women. That they are white, married, highly sexed, kiss a LOT, enjoy good conversations, IR sex and ME, is the "cherry" on top of a luscious sexual "sundae"! Why would I want to disrupt the power and intense energy that can be exchanged between a man and a woman who both know that they want to be together?

Now that is definitely much better to fantasize about!;) The reason I love having sex with black friends! Definitely the way it should be!:)
:) I agree!;):blackheart:

Back