Trying to encourage my wife for BBC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by AnnBBC, Mar 12, 2012.

1. AnnBBC

AnnBBC Guest

Hi everyone

Found this website yesterday as I thought it would be nice to find some nice BBC to shag my wife.
    It is more my initiative than her but when I mentioned it to her, she never said strict NO, so I kept going deeper. She is very practical girl and doesn't get involve in internet so I told her about this idea and she is quite excited now.

I'm away very often and I know she is very hot and in need of proper fuck so it would be nice if a decent black guy could join us to satisfy her needs. She still insist that I satisfy her enough with my 7" cock but I still think that she needs more when I engage into our playtime a 10" dildo and then she is really stretched. But still she says she prefers the warmth of a real cock, so that's why I wanted to combine her two worlds in one in here. I will be uploading some pics of her soon so keep checking, she really likes to ride a cock. We are based in Manchester area in UK. She is 30
  2. straightdrop

straightdrop Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan but you need to get her to get on here so she can get the swing of things... get her on , I promise when she leaves that little hot pussy will be boiling for BBC..... WELCOME TO BLACK TO WHITE....
    AnnBBC likes this.
  3. NorthAfricanBull

NorthAfricanBull Member Gold Member

Dark fit Egyptian bull in uk. Send me a private message to take it from there.

Let's exchange emails and pics and hopefully I can meet her for some bull hit wife fun.
  4. AnnBBC

AnnBBC Guest

this is what she likes to use when i am away or even to help us play

I am still working on her slowly, I hope she will finally crack and try the real meat.