trying to convince my sexy gf to do a dp gangbang with 3 or more BBC'S

H

hulksmash

Iv been with my sexy gf for over 5 years which we done a few 3 somes non of which turned out the best. Probably cause they had small white dicks. I'm trying to convince her to fuck 3 or more BBC'S bareback. She wants them to wear a condom an is nervous it wont turn out good.I think that's disrespectful to the black studs and she would enjoy it more. My dream would be for 8 BBC'S to fuck and try to breed her. Any advice how I can convince her to give it a try?

Iv been with my sexy gf for over 5 years which we done a few 3 somes non of which turned out the best. Probably cause they had small white dicks. I'm trying to convince her to fuck 3 or more BBC'S bareback. She wants them to wear a condom an is nervous it wont turn out good.I think that's disrespectful to the black studs and she would enjoy it more. My dream would be for 8 BBC'S to fuck and try to breed her. Any advice how I can convince her to give it a try?

Why would it be disrespectful to black men to ask them to wear condoms? If one of them gets her pregnant, is he going to pony up to pay support? And unless you plan on having them get STD tests, condoms should be used.

And you said it is YOUR dream to see her bred by 8 black guys (that means 8 seperate pregnancies since only one of them can successfully impregnate her)- does she want this? Please stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head.

Why would it be disrespectful to black men to ask them to wear condoms? If one of them gets her pregnant, is he going to pony up to pay support? And unless you plan on having them get STD tests, condoms should be used.

And you said it is YOUR dream to see her bred by 8 black guys (that means 8 seperate pregnancies since only one of them can successfully impregnate her)- does she want this? Please stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head.
Trying to breed her. Not actually breed her she's on the pill. Yes I know it's not 100%

Cuckolding is about the woman, my friend. You can give her freedom and space to talk about her desires, but in the end, it is up to her to decide what she does. Trying to convince her isn't the best thing you can do. Otherwise, you will be just using her to accomplish your fantasy.
She's been watching interracial gangbang on her on lately and fucking herself with her black dildo so I'm pretty sure she's starting to want it more then me. But I understand what you are saying

It's a honest question. Since he wants her to look like a whore.
If the situation was reversed it would be 3 girls and I would gladly fuck them. I'd never ******* her to do anything she didn't want to do but yes I encourage her to be a black cock whore.

Even in swinging couples it's all about what the woman wants. You can't ******* her to want to do anything. If she eventually agrees to it that's one thing, but if you pressure her it's going to make her less likely to want it.

You may just have to be patient.

Even in swinging couples it's all about what the woman wants. You can't ******* her to want to do anything. If she eventually agrees to it that's one thing, but if you pressure her it's going to make her less likely to want it.

You may just have to be patient.
Patty is absolutely right. I know some women are attracted to the lifestyle because it is empowering for them. Its about what she wants. If that happens to be the same thing the hubby wants, even better. If not, then the dude comes here to vent his frustration and fantasies.

Patty is absolutely right. I know some women are attracted to the lifestyle because it is empowering for them. Its about what she wants. If that happens to be the same thing the hubby wants, even better. If not, then the dude comes here to vent his frustration and fantasies.
We did a few 3 somes with other white guys that when bad they didn't know how to please her. So as long as her first experience is a good one I believe she'll be hooked and keep wanting more. She likes the attention she gets when I take her to black bars. I wouldn't every try to push her into doing something just for me.

Back