Trying this again... seeking a cuck in NYC area!

daydreamer3

Female
From
NY, US
If you are in the NYC area and are a true cuck, looking for a cuckold relationship, please read below and message me if you are interested!

I am seriously considering a cuckold relationship... the only reason this appeals to me on any level is because I have a lot of family pressure to marry a white man. However, I have no actual physical attraction to white men-- ONLY black men (and I'm already in a relationship of sorts with my black lover)! So I'd only consider a relationship/marriage with a white man who knew his place and knew there would be NO sex off the bat (except to possibly eat out my lover's sperm). I've met a lot of "wannabes" in the past who CLAIM they want this sort of relationship, but when push comes to shove they don't. But I'm basically at the point where I'm desperate for a "beard" of sorts who would act as a husband (taking care of me financially, etc) all the while knowing their place. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me.

And just an FYI, I am a very attractive woman. I just don't feel comfortable posting a pic here, but I have no problem sharing pics once I see you are the real deal! Thanks.

If you are in the NYC area and are a true cuck, looking for a cuckold relationship, please read below and message me if you are interested!

I am seriously considering a cuckold relationship... the only reason this appeals to me on any level is because I have a lot of family pressure to marry a white man. However, I have no actual physical attraction to white men-- ONLY black men (and I'm already in a relationship of sorts with my black lover)! So I'd only consider a relationship/marriage with a white man who knew his place and knew there would be NO sex off the bat (except to possibly eat out my lover's sperm). I've met a lot of "wannabes" in the past who CLAIM they want this sort of relationship, but when push comes to shove they don't. But I'm basically at the point where I'm desperate for a "beard" of sorts who would act as a husband (taking care of me financially, etc) all the while knowing their place. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me.

And just an FYI, I am a very attractive woman. I just don't feel comfortable posting a pic here, but I have no problem sharing pics once I see you are the real deal! Thanks.
Hi, I feel I am what you are looking for I am a single submissive cockold. I live close to NYC in Connecticut. I am very obiedent and am a good student. It would be a honor to clean you up after your boyfriend. I do understand your situation and I am looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage
Please get a hold of me so me can discuss more about it
I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I feel I am what you are looking for I am a single submissive cockold. I live close to NYC in Connecticut. I am very obiedent and am a good student. It would be a honor to clean you up after your boyfriend. I do understand your situation and I am looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage
Please get a hold of me so me can discuss more about it
I look forward to hearing from you.
How old are you?

Hello Queen, I am so much interested in your post but unfortunately I am running some business in Dubai and it would be hard to leave it . Would you consider relocation ?

I'm in NY and seeking this type of relationship full time. Contact me

I am willing to relocate, I am masculine, orally bi, and love eating white cunt that has been fucked good by BBC. I can live without sex from you if you allow me to just lick you clean while you tell me how good BBC makes your cunt feel.

So many of us and so FEW of you. I find it crazy that you're having any problem at all finding absotively everything you seek. Unless, of course, we all pretty much really suck...and really bad! Crazy that you're not getting like a gazillion propositions here and elsewhere.

Anyhoo, as before, we all certainly wish for you the best of luck in your pursuits and so many of us are already envious of the lucky cuck you choose, be that the case.

I find it really interesting that there are a lot of replies, but this still hasn't happened. Guys on this site, don't offer if you can't follow through. Its really frustrating to the women on here.

Guys on this site, don't offer if you can't follow through. Its really frustrating to the women on here.
I've only been on this site seven years ... it could be that a very large number of posters are simply role players, not real participants. That applies to female representations, black male representations, and cuckold representations. Sort of like Dragons & Dungeons .... ?! The only sure thing we appear to have an abundance of are bi-sexual, white males desiring interface with black males.

Last edited:
I desire interface with BBC loving females. Years back when I got into all this; the late 80's, we didn't have the Internet. We had swing mags and adult newspapers that you had to pay to put ads in and also sometimes free chat lines that you never new what the person looked like till you actually met. The interracial scene was still somewhat taboo, and I was in my late teens and I had white females lining up to help me train them to be BBC sluts. Now, it's like hunting Bigfoot, you hear about it but never see it yourself. This has been very frustrating for me as truly this is the only sex I enjoy. I am a Dominant, orally bi male, who loves to help, encourage, and participate with white females who love to suck and fuck huge black cocks. Nothing gets my cock harder, and no other sex is fulfilling. Back in the day, we didn't have the option of playing games as it cost real money to scout around and we actually met up and lived out our fantasies. I have had lots of actual hands on experience from the late 80's to mid to late 90's. Seems after that people just played on their devices and never actually had the guts to meet, posted fake pics they claim are theirs and make up fantasies they will never actually partake in or even attempt to bring to reality. I have licked and fucked dozens of white bbc's over the years and sucked a lot of really big bbc's. Had a lot of fun and good sex, just wish there were still true freaks like me around willing to meet and dive into our kinks. I can't find any of my own kind, and as the days move on, I can see that I truly am the last of my kind, the Last of the MoFreakins.

I find it really interesting that there are a lot of replies, but this still hasn't happened. Guys on this site, don't offer if you can't follow through. Its really frustrating to the women on here.

It's not surprising at all. This and one other were looking for millionaire NYC cucks to indulge but not be actively involved. That really narrows the possibilities.

It's not surprising at all. This and one other were looking for millionaire NYC cucks to indulge but not be actively involved. That really narrows the possibilities.
I'm not surprised either. If most white women were completely honest, they would say what I'm going to... And that is, that a lot of white women only TOLERATE white men sexually in order to have a nice life, money, etc. But what they REALLY want, is sex with a virile black stud. So of course it would be a dream come true to have a rich white man footing the bill, all the while getting to have sex with what you're actually attracted to! To not have to put on the pretense and fake the attraction to the millionaire would be wonderful.

On a side note, I know a really pretty blonde who married a hideous white guy who IS actually a millionaire. Every time I see a picture of the two of them, I can't IMAGINE how difficult it must be for her to stomach what she has to sexually, in order to have the lifestyle he provides. He looks like he would be a perfect cuck too... very effeminate and completely lacking any sex appeal. I don't think this particular girl was ever into black men, so it would be easier for her to cope than me, I'm sure. But honestly, what woman WOULDN'T want a hot black stud fucking them instead of a wimpy, pale guy?! If money wasn't a concern, I can't IMAGINE a girl NOT going for a black stud instead!!

Im upstate.. Im wanna be cuck but have very dom moments and would want more then your willing to offer.. otherwise id so be down to be your chasitity cuck.

Back