Trying again.

Hello,
We are an experienced cuckold couple 27, and 29, who have been in the lifestyle for around 7 years.
We need a bull. Obviously more for the wife, but a dominant dude into controlling a couple, is really what we're looking for. You dont have to be bi, but she really loves having me pleasure her lovers from time to time, so that would really help things out.
But we're open minded. We just want a big, well hung Black man to explore with, so if you're a guy like that looking for a new couple to play with, please get ahold of me.
:))))

Hello,
We are an experienced cuckold couple 27, and 29, who have been in the lifestyle for around 7 years.
We need a bull. Obviously more for the wife, but a dominant dude into controlling a couple, is really what we're looking for. You dont have to be bi, but she really loves having me pleasure her lovers from time to time, so that would really help things out.
But we're open minded. We just want a big, well hung Black man to explore with, so if you're a guy like that looking for a new couple to play with, please get ahold of me.
I moving back to Michigan very soon so please let get in touch and discuss this

Back