• Varies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Despite the common belief that the bull is in control and the husband is made a fool of as his wife gets pounded by the horse-hung black stud, most encounters, in my experience, have been initiated by myself, with my wife's approval. Most commonly the bull has to be reassured that it is cool and that he is free to fuck my wife while I sit and watch. Sure, there are a few who know the lifestyle and participate freely, but not most. Typically when we approach a potential bull and tell him what we what, he is pretty unsure of what he is getting into, although we are usually able to convince him to indulge us. Many times the encounters are directed by my wife who tells him what to do and has to reassure him that it is okay. I guess its not easy to fuck a woman while her husband watches. We've had several who have been unable to get or keep it up during the encounter so I have to leave the room and allow Jill to work her magic, which she is always able to do! What about your experiences?

x.jpg

You have a good point, a lot of couples that I have talked to started this lifestyle because the husband or boyfriend wanted to. But, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it *******, isn't that the old saying?

Do you think though that things can evolve? When we started my hubby was the main instigator and I mainly did it for him. He would come with me to the club or the guys place and wait for me (mainly for safety). Then I started enjoying it more and grew in confidence and hubby didnt need to come with me. Since then I have been more the instigator of when I go out, who I go with and whether I see different guys or a regular (which I am now). Hubby is more of a side issue now who loves me doing what im doing but has less of a say. I am currently deciding whether to sign an 'ownership' contract with my guy and have spokw with hubby but the decision is mine.

The act of intercourse is a bit more complicated than just inserting peg A into slot A, particularly with men who need a specific action (an erection) to take place. We tend to forget to value and/or appreciate the importance of the time period between introductions and actual intercourse. For some men, it isn't a problem to instantaneously go from meeting to sex, for many others its a big, big issue.

What surprises me, here, is that half of the responders to this survey indicate that the bull is the one who controls the encounters. It would be nice to hear their reasonings as to how they come to that conclusion. I've always been under the impression that "the one who owns the pussy, controls the act" ... so, am I simply not looking at this correctly? I know who owns the pussy in my house and it AIN'T ME, that's for sure.

Mac gif_Figures-havingSex2.gif

Last edited:
The act of intercourse is a bit more complicated than just inserting peg A into slot A, particularly with men who need a specific action (an erection) to take place. We tend to forget to value and/or appreciate the importance of the time period between introductions and actual intercourse. For some men, it isn't a problem to instantaneously go from meeting to sex, for many others its a big, big issue.

What surprises me, here, is that half of the responders to this survey indicate that the bull is the one who controls the encounters. It would be nice to hear their reasonings as to how they come to that conclusion. I've always been under the impression that "the one who owns the pussy, controls the act" ... so, am I simply not looking at this correctly? I know who owns the pussy in my house and it AIN'T ME, that's for sure.

Mac View attachment 425134
LOL! I definitely don't own the pussy that's in my house, either. I think by "control" I took that to mean who is the one my wife desires? That is definitely not me, either. It's not that she doesn't love me, I just allowed her to be seduced by men with strong bodies and big dicks, and she found that she has a much more powerful orgasm with them. I like to watch, she likes to play, her boyfriend likes to seduce her in front of me - everyone is happy. He calls and says he's coming by and we rearrange our schedule or figure out a time when it will work for all of us. My wife says she's horny, and I KNOW that doesn't mean I'm getting some sex; that means we need to call Deke! She never denies him - she always figures out how to work him into our schedule. Seems like he has more control over it than any of us! Cheers! Tommi

Back