True storys my slut sent me pt.1

Robert F

Male
I went out and drove to kholes, I walked around the store and found this guy that was pretty cute. he was tall and looked pretty fit. I looked hella good and I felt pretty confident. I got pretty close to where he was shopping and started looking around, looking up at him every couple seconds and id catch him looking. I smiled each time and then I decided to wave to him. He walked over to me and introduced himself. I liked that he made the first move. He has muscles and there where showing through his tshirt. I grabbed em and said you work out. we started flirting and laughing a lot. Then I got a lil more gutsy and asked what he was doing for the day. He said just watching the house till his girlfriend got home. that bumbed me out but then he said I should come over, could have a beer or something. I said sure;) so I followed him to his house and we went into the house. he grabbed a beer for us and we drank that. I was already a little buzzed but it was fun drinking with a guy alone other then my boyfriend. I was getting wet from that. So I looked at him and just threw myself at him. I started kissing him and kissing his neck. I reached down and started rubbing his cock through his pants. I could kinda feel his cock, I wasn't happy with that so I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and started rubbing him. He was pretty big. I looked at him and told him this was gonna be good. I licked his cock from tip to his balls. then I took his whole mouth in my mouth. Sucking and rubbing him slowly, twirling my tongue while working my hand. I loved hearing his moaning. I was making him hella fucking hard baby. He was thick as fuck. I start sucking faster now, moving my hand faster and a little harder. hes grabbing my hair and holding it in his hands. I can tell my panties are soaked by now. I need to feel his cock in me now. I get up and I strip, I took my panties off and unhook my bra and I tell him to take off his pants. He does and then tells me to get on the couch. I sit on the couch so my pussy and ass are hanging off and then he gets on his knees and licks my pussy slowly, rubbing me while he does. im already soaked. It feels so good I cant help but cum. Im moaning and shaking as I cum. He thrusts two fingers in right away im so wet. It feels amazing baby. I cum as he fucks my pussy with his fingers. im cumming hard on his fingers baby. when I stop cumming he gets up and licks his fingers clean then he thrusts into my soaked pussy. It feels tight but oh so good. I cum on his cock as he pumps in and out it feels so good baby. His cock felt amazing in me. im moaning and shaking. my eyes are sealed shut I cant even open them. its so intense after cumming. he says get up and turn around. I do and he has me stick my ass in the air. he gets right by my ass and licks it. he sticks his tongue in my ass. then he sticks one finger in my ass. slowing thrusting in and out. it feels so good but I
want his cock too, I tell him he needs to fuck me now. so he gets up and thrusts his cock slowly into my ass. I moan, he feels huge in my ass. it kinda hurts. he starts moving slowly at first. but im tense and he can tell so he put 3 fingers in my pussy, finger fucking me. I relax and im moaning and rocking against his cock. it started to feel better now and I cum all over his cock. my ass tightening around his ass. hes moaning and slaps my ass. I moan as he does. he pulls out while im still cumming and then he slams his cock back in my pussy. hes fucking me hard, pounding into me. I can hear his balls slapping me. im moaning it feels so good baby. hes moaning and squeezing my hips as he pounds me. slapping my ass every couple seconds. he says hes close and hes going to cum all inside my pretty little pussy. I say fuck yea and he stills and cums in me. he hella came. I was filled with his cum. he pulled out and it all spilled out. it felt so good baby.

Hope you enjoy. More to come if people have a good interest

Back