True Story NYC

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Not really an enemy but some big black hustler that lived right next to me ended up fucking my girl... she would buy her weed from him and one time she told him we were swingers. i dont know why but i didnt like the kid.. she told me he ended up asking her a couple deals later "so what tom lets you fuck other guys?" and she said "yea and he fucks other girls" so he was like "well whats good?" and dropped his sweat pants she said its was long fat and curved and he was a skinny ass kid. my girl gasped and kindfully declined, she knew i hated the kid.. but he just moved and now she told me "remember snow(his name)??" "dont be mad but i ended up fuckin him in his car one night when i saw him at some club uptown" she said she was ******* and he was on blow so she had to suck him for a while to get him hard and then she rode him.. then she said shes telling me this because one of our mutual boys saw her and he was gonna tell me anyway....he ended up telling me weeks later after she admitted to me...he said when he saw them he knocked on the window and shook his head and was like "chill dude thats toms girl",he said the kid "snow" just pressed his middle finger against the window, my girl looked and then kept riding his dick...he went on to explain "i didnt want to tell you at first because "snow" is my boy too but he plays too many games and he has a pic of that night chillen with your girl in the club and posted it on instagram hash tagging ******* like" "#yourgirl #longpipe #bmw #crazynight" then my boy also told me that it wasnt the last time she went over to get weed/dick.... "she came over with one of her girls and YOUR!! girl went in the room with "snow" to smoke or whatever and your girls friend was talking to me and all of a sudden we hear moaning, we both looked at each other with our eyes wide open i asked her if she knew you and she was like "yeah toms mad cool but apparently his dick game aint like snow's" and she laughed.. my boy told me that he ended up fucking my girlfriends girl on the couch but he would never go near my girl. he was like no disrespect but your girl was screaming really loud and while i was fucking her friend on the couch she came out to use the bathroom and she had mad nut on her face".

ofcource i do but i just didnt really like this kid and new something was up. usually she tells me everything or i watch this was on the low for a while

Back