True Story - First Time

NewCuckTn

Male
From
TN, US
So last night was our first time. My wife had been talking to a black stud from work that I had never met. After a week or so, she decided to take the plunge. My wife is 28 years old, gorgeous, petite, but with 32DD tits (birthday gift) and an amazing ass. He was tall, lean and muscular with a 10 in cock. She'd never had BBC before and we'd only dabbled in the lifestyle.

The evening started with me helping her get ready, including helping her try on lingerie. She decided on a barely there black bra and panty set. One that she has NEVER worn before. She had been saving it for the first time we did this, so I wouldn't get to enjoy it prior to the big event. She then locked me up in my curve chastity device (I'm 6.5 inches, the biggest she's had) and finished getting ready to leave for the hotel.

Once at the hotel, she stripped down to that sexy lingerie and waited. He arrived about 15 minutes later and she answered the door wearing only the outfit. He was stunned and immediately grabbed her and started kissing her passionately. He then walked in, shook my hand and introduced himself, then turned to her as she led him to the bed. I was ordered to remain on the couch and watch from there. She eventually allowed me to come to the bedside but only on my knees and no touching.

They made out with her straddling his now naked body. The only thing separating his massive cock from her tight pussy was a thin layer of lace. My heart raced, my pathetic cock tried to get hard but was restrained by my chastity device...and there was nothing I could do about it. Meanwhile my wife had slid down and begun to swallow his BBC in ways that she never did for me. I couldn't believe how much of his dick she could get down her throat. And she was loving it!

We never have rough sex and that's what she wanted from him. He definitely came through. I watched as this stranger ****** my wife's mouth on his cock pushing her head down harder and harder. She was gagging, moaning and he didn't care, he kept forsing her down, deeper and deeper. She looked up and smiled, her makeup smeared with his cum, eyes watered, she never looked sexier!

He flipped her around like a rag doll and they began to 69. She was still gorging on his cock with her beautiful heart shaped ass in his face. He began to smack her ass while his tongue went deep inside her smooth perfect pussy. It didn't take long for her ass tp.become a bright shade of red, he really wasn't holding back, she was his and he was doing what he wanted with her.

Then it happened. He placed her back on top and ****** his huge rod into her pussy. I didn't think she could take it but he ****** it in and she let out a loud moan that the entire hotel could hear. It was part pain but mostly pleasure. He began to fuck her hard and rough, and never stopped. When she tried to pull away because it was too much, he held her closer, forsing his member deeper. She love it.

I had never heard her make those noises before! She couldn't get enough, cumming over and over. Meanwhile I keeled helplessly beside the bed, truly cucked. Finally he made her beg for his nut. He promised he would pull out but she changed her mind, and he filled her up. After that, he got up put his clothes on, shook my hand and left. That quick! Leaving her used and worn out and full of his cum. Then after I let him out, she unlocked my pitiful cock. She allowed me to have her pussy which was significantly different. My cock always filled her up but as soon as I entered her, it was clear that wasn't that case anymore. Her pussy was soo much more loose from her first BBC and slippery from his loss. I fucked her for maybe 2 minutes before I came. It was the best...for me, she didn't feel a thing!

All in all it was a great night. He will be coming for a sleepover starting this week, once a week from now on. She now belongs to him, and I'm her cuck. It's great!!!

Attachments

• 20180318_153858.jpg
    20180318_153858.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 491
  • 20180318_153506.jpg
    20180318_153506.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 506
  • 20180318_153819.jpg
    20180318_153819.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 489
So last night was our first time. My wife had been talking to a black stud from work that I had never met. After a week or so, she decided to take the plunge. My wife is 28 years old, gorgeous, petite, but with 32DD tits (birthday gift) and an amazing ass. He was tall, lean and muscular with a 10 in cock. She'd never had BBC before and we'd only dabbled in the lifestyle.

The evening started with me helping her get ready, including helping her try on lingerie. She decided on a barely there black bra and panty set. One that she has NEVER worn before. She had been saving it for the first time we did this, so I wouldn't get to enjoy it prior to the big event. She then locked me up in my curve chastity device (I'm 6.5 inches, the biggest she's had) and finished getting ready to leave for the hotel.

Once at the hotel, she stripped down to that sexy lingerie and waited. He arrived about 15 minutes later and she answered the door wearing only the outfit. He was stunned and immediately grabbed her and started kissing her passionately. He then walked in, shook my hand and introduced himself, then turned to her as she led him to the bed. I was ordered to remain on the couch and watch from there. She eventually allowed me to come to the bedside but only on my knees and no touching.

They made out with her straddling his now naked body. The only thing separating his massive cock from her tight pussy was a thin layer of lace. My heart raced, my pathetic cock tried to get hard but was restrained by my chastity device...and there was nothing I could do about it. Meanwhile my wife had slid down and begun to swallow his BBC in ways that she never did for me. I couldn't believe how much of his dick she could get down her throat. And she was loving it!

We never have rough sex and that's what she wanted from him. He definitely came through. I watched as this stranger ****** my wife's mouth on his cock pushing her head down harder and harder. She was gagging, moaning and he didn't care, he kept forsing her down, deeper and deeper. She looked up and smiled, her makeup smeared with his cum, eyes watered, she never looked sexier!

He flipped her around like a rag doll and they began to 69. She was still gorging on his cock with her beautiful heart shaped ass in his face. He began to smack her ass while his tongue went deep inside her smooth perfect pussy. It didn't take long for her ass tp.become a bright shade of red, he really wasn't holding back, she was his and he was doing what he wanted with her.

Then it happened. He placed her back on top and ****** his huge rod into her pussy. I didn't think she could take it but he ****** it in and she let out a loud moan that the entire hotel could hear. It was part pain but mostly pleasure. He began to fuck her hard and rough, and never stopped. When she tried to pull away because it was too much, he held her closer, forsing his member deeper. She love it.

I had never heard her make those noises before! She couldn't get enough, cumming over and over. Meanwhile I keeled helplessly beside the bed, truly cucked. Finally he made her beg for his nut. He promised he would pull out but she changed her mind, and he filled her up. After that, he got up put his clothes on, shook my hand and left. That quick! Leaving her used and worn out and full of his cum. Then after I let him out, she unlocked my pitiful cock. She allowed me to have her pussy which was significantly different. My cock always filled her up but as soon as I entered her, it was clear that wasn't that case anymore. Her pussy was soo much more loose from her first BBC and slippery from his loss. I fucked her for maybe 2 minutes before I came. It was the best...for me, she didn't feel a thing!

All in all it was a great night. He will be coming for a sleepover starting this week, once a week from now on. She now belongs to him, and I'm her cuck. It's great!!!
OMgosh,your wife is So,so Stunning!!

Whether your story is fact or fiction matters not! It's a great story and one which Pam, my wife, and I can readily associate with! If you'd take note of our Avatar, that's real and it's of Pam's crotch just a few seconds before Edwin removed them and blackened her! You can notice just how hungry her hot horny pussy was by that love juice wet spot right down the middle of her crotch! Watching Edwin stick that massive BBC into her that first time was the highlight of my married life!

Back