True story #28, Andre's surprise

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after Andre and his crew finished trimming the lawn, AND filling her up, they were off. She was left sitting on the couch, enjoying the aftermath of having 5 hot BBC studs taking her carnally with much gusto.

As she sat cross legged more and more black seed kept leaking out of her pussy, making a pool of cum on the couch, her pussy was twitching from all of the abuse it had just suffered, and she just instinctively rubbed her lips. This was making a small little sticky cream pie from what was left leaking out, when she noticed, she took her fingers and licked them off, and slurped up the pool of cum on the couch. She was quite satisfied for the moment, a nympho never is completely satisfied, most women would be happy and content to have just been fucked by 5 BBC's, and would sit back and be happy for their good fortune, not her.

It didn't take but 30 min. for her to start thinking of how and when she would get fucked again, the burning desire to have a cock, cocks, shoved up her cunt was constant. She finally got up from the couch after making herself cum a couple of times, and went out to the pool to lay out naked and work on her tan. When I arrived home she was still there, with her trusty dildo, and she excitedly told me of her morning.

She was full of energy and a desire to go out that night to find more cock, but I reminded her that her brother was coming over that night, so her conquests would have to put on hold. This went over like a lead balloon, she insisted that I needed to fuck her right now, as she needed the feel of a cock in her snatch, needed to feel the hot cum splash against her cervix, she was becoming a totally out of control slut, who's daily need to have cock was stronger than her desire to eat.

We fucked and I filled up as best as one cock can, and she was again in great spirits, her brother came over, and the night went on to a nice evening.

The next morning we again had sex, as usual, we never started the day without her getting her cock fix, if she didn't, she would sulk around the house all day. I left and she was alone to ponder her exploits of the day before, and to scheme, make plans for the night. Of course she was at the pool with a cucumber shoved up her ass, and a dildo up her cunt, when she heard a car door shut, and thought she heard the doorbell ring.

She jumped up to see who was at the door, never once thinking of putting on a cover up, she peaked out the peep hole, and there was Andre, with a couple of other guys she had never seen before. She opened the door and let all 3 come in. Andre said that he couldn't stay away, and that he had bragged about her to a couple of his friends, Tom and Mike, and they wanted to know if they could see her too. Andre said that she had told him anytime he was in the area, and he could bring anyone he wanted along with him.

She said of course Andre, you are my black lover, you cock controls me, and I'll fuck as many other BBC's that you bring me, so lets get started. She took all 3 into the bedroom, and they all got undressed, she laid down on the bed and Andre began to eat her out, while the other 2 positioned themselves near her head.

Mike, who was maybe 23 and built like an Adonis with a cock to match, stuck his cock in her mouth first, it was so thick she had difficulty getting her mouth around it, the third guy was having his cock yanked by her. Andre spent about 5 min eating her, and then went for the main event, he mounted her missionary and started a rhythmic pounding of her cunt, long strong thrusts, which were moving her inch by inch on the bed, she was loving the attention he was giving to her cunt, slamming it home, hitting her cervix stroke after stroke, it didn't take long and she was cumming.

He was so good today that she almost lost her concentration on sucking the massive cock in her mouth, The third guy was poking around, playing with her tits, and pulling on her large nipples, this of course made her cum again and again, Andre wanted to do her doggy, and when they moved, the third guy wanted in on the action, a brief discussion was held, and before you knew it, she was being DP'd, Andre was in her asshole, and the 3rd guy was in her cunt. They were both manhandling her, with her body being pushed and shoved in a manner that wasn't conducive to a good fuck, She spit out the cock in her mouth, and told them to get there ******* together, get a rythmn going before they knocked her off of the bed.

Apparently these 2 had never worked together on a woman, well the scolding got them settled down, and soon they had a nice rythmn going, she was in 7th heaven, she had a huge BBC in her mouth, and one in her her asshole and her cunt.

This went on for like 1o min. when all of a sudden she has a enourmous orgasm, one the shook her to her core, she went limp, and couldn't hold herself up by her arms, she began to twitch, her legs were shaking, they pulled out and watched her twitch for a minute, her eyes rolling back, and her breathing became very rapid, this lasted for about a minute, these 3 guys not sure what was going on. Well when that was over, she smiled at them and told them to get back to work, I haven't cum enough, and neither have you, I want you to cum before you are done with me.

With this the 3 of them went back to work, except the guy in her ass was now in her mouth, and the massive cock was now shoved in her asshole. These guys got into a great rythmn she said, and the sex was unbelievable, she was cuming like every 5 min., and they continued to ram the massive cocks as deep as possible into her cunt and asshole, the one in her throat was basically fucking her mouth, she sucked as best she could, but her was forceful, ramming it back and forth, making her gag occasionally.

The guy in her mouth cam first, he unloaded 8 large spurts of BBC cum, nice and thick, and tasting sublime she said, she swallowed every last drop, and milked him dry. He then went directly to her tits, and begun to suck , pull, twist her nipples until she was squirming, and having orgasm after orgasm, she had lost count. Andre announced he was cuming, and he grunted mightily when he let go, he came so much that the cum was splashing out of her cunt, coating his cock and her lips, she grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him up to her mouth, so she could milk him dry also, that left only the guy with the massive cock in her asshole, and he wasn't far behind.

He exclaimed that this was it, and he shoved his cock so far up her asshole that his balls almost disappeared! His load was the largest of them all, by the time he stopped stroking, and very large amount of his cum had leaked out, making a very messy cream pie, and dripping out down onto her pussy.

She had gotten her wish for the day, to be fucked again and again, by anyone's cock, or cocks, and to her delight it was Andre and a couple of his friends, this in her mind was going to be a gold mine, Andre cuts her lawn twice a week, she told him yesterday to stop by anytime, by yourself, or with as many friends, cousins, brother Uncles, nephews as he wanted, she would fuck them all, and golly here he was the very next day.

She was extremely happy with this, her lawn would be expertly handled, for free, and she was going to get hopefully as much BBC as possibly, and didn't even have to leave the house at night.. She sucked the massive cock from her asshole dry, and watched them get dressed, she has been taken and used by 3 BBC's over an hour or so, each hole filled with thick black cum, as she walked them to the door, with cum dripping down her leg, she grabbed Andre by the arm, pulled him close, and french kissed him good by, and thanked him for coming by today to fuck her, he said no thank you, and be ready, I love fucking your cunt so much, this might be a daily occurance, with that he squeezed her nipple and out the door he went.

She sat on her couch, and watch them drive away, and felt the cum dripping from her asshole and cunt onto the couch, she stayed there for like 10 min., rubbing her nipples, making herself cum again, and then she slurred up all of the cum from the couch. Her day was a complete success, she had gotten herself off at the pool, Andre showed up with 2 guys, and she fucked and sucked until she was filled to the max, another wonderful day in the life of a nympho.

Now, what to do next, how could she get more cock today? The quest was never over.

Well after Andre and his crew finished trimming the lawn, AND filling her up, they were off. She was left sitting on the couch, enjoying the aftermath of having 5 hot BBC studs taking her carnally with much gusto.

As she sat cross legged more and more black seed kept leaking out of her pussy, making a pool of cum on the couch, her pussy was twitching from all of the abuse it had just suffered, and she just instinctively rubbed her lips. This was making a small little sticky cream pie from what was left leaking out, when she noticed, she took her fingers and licked them off, and slurped up the pool of cum on the couch. She was quite satisfied for the moment, a nympho never is completely satisfied, most women would be happy and content to have just been fucked by 5 BBC's, and would sit back and be happy for their good fortune, not her.

It didn't take but 30 min. for her to start thinking of how and when she would get fucked again, the burning desire to have a cock, cocks, shoved up her cunt was constant. She finally got up from the couch after making herself cum a couple of times, and went out to the pool to lay out naked and work on her tan. When I arrived home she was still there, with her trusty dildo, and she excitedly told me of her morning.

She was full of energy and a desire to go out that night to find more cock, but I reminded her that her brother was coming over that night, so her conquests would have to put on hold. This went over like a lead balloon, she insisted that I needed to fuck her right now, as she needed the feel of a cock in her snatch, needed to feel the hot cum splash against her cervix, she was becoming a totally out of control slut, who's daily need to have cock was stronger than her desire to eat.

We fucked and I filled up as best as one cock can, and she was again in great spirits, her brother came over, and the night went on to a nice evening.

The next morning we again had sex, as usual, we never started the day without her getting her cock fix, if she didn't, she would sulk around the house all day. I left and she was alone to ponder her exploits of the day before, and to scheme, make plans for the night. Of course she was at the pool with a cucumber shoved up her ass, and a dildo up her cunt, when she heard a car door shut, and thought she heard the doorbell ring.

She jumped up to see who was at the door, never once thinking of putting on a cover up, she peaked out the peep hole, and there was Andre, with a couple of other guys she had never seen before. She opened the door and let all 3 come in. Andre said that he couldn't stay away, and that he had bragged about her to a couple of his friends, Tom and Mike, and they wanted to know if they could see her too. Andre said that she had told him anytime he was in the area, and he could bring anyone he wanted along with him.

She said of course Andre, you are my black lover, you cock controls me, and I'll fuck as many other BBC's that you bring me, so lets get started. She took all 3 into the bedroom, and they all got undressed, she laid down on the bed and Andre began to eat her out, while the other 2 positioned themselves near her head.

Mike, who was maybe 23 and built like an Adonis with a cock to match, stuck his cock in her mouth first, it was so thick she had difficulty getting her mouth around it, the third guy was having his cock yanked by her. Andre spent about 5 min eating her, and then went for the main event, he mounted her missionary and started a rhythmic pounding of her cunt, long strong thrusts, which were moving her inch by inch on the bed, she was loving the attention he was giving to her cunt, slamming it home, hitting her cervix stroke after stroke, it didn't take long and she was cumming.

He was so good today that she almost lost her concentration on sucking the massive cock in her mouth, The third guy was poking around, playing with her tits, and pulling on her large nipples, this of course made her cum again and again, Andre wanted to do her doggy, and when they moved, the third guy wanted in on the action, a brief discussion was held, and before you knew it, she was being DP'd, Andre was in her asshole, and the 3rd guy was in her cunt. They were both manhandling her, with her body being pushed and shoved in a manner that wasn't conducive to a good fuck, She spit out the cock in her mouth, and told them to get there ******* together, get a rythmn going before they knocked her off of the bed.

Apparently these 2 had never worked together on a woman, well the scolding got them settled down, and soon they had a nice rythmn going, she was in 7th heaven, she had a huge BBC in her mouth, and one in her her asshole and her cunt.

This went on for like 1o min. when all of a sudden she has a enourmous orgasm, one the shook her to her core, she went limp, and couldn't hold herself up by her arms, she began to twitch, her legs were shaking, they pulled out and watched her twitch for a minute, her eyes rolling back, and her breathing became very rapid, this lasted for about a minute, these 3 guys not sure what was going on. Well when that was over, she smiled at them and told them to get back to work, I haven't cum enough, and neither have you, I want you to cum before you are done with me.

With this the 3 of them went back to work, except the guy in her ass was now in her mouth, and the massive cock was now shoved in her asshole. These guys got into a great rythmn she said, and the sex was unbelievable, she was cuming like every 5 min., and they continued to ram the massive cocks as deep as possible into her cunt and asshole, the one in her throat was basically fucking her mouth, she sucked as best she could, but her was forceful, ramming it back and forth, making her gag occasionally.

The guy in her mouth cam first, he unloaded 8 large spurts of BBC cum, nice and thick, and tasting sublime she said, she swallowed every last drop, and milked him dry. He then went directly to her tits, and begun to suck , pull, twist her nipples until she was squirming, and having orgasm after orgasm, she had lost count. Andre announced he was cuming, and he grunted mightily when he let go, he came so much that the cum was splashing out of her cunt, coating his cock and her lips, she grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him up to her mouth, so she could milk him dry also, that left only the guy with the massive cock in her asshole, and he wasn't far behind.

He exclaimed that this was it, and he shoved his cock so far up her asshole that his balls almost disappeared! His load was the largest of them all, by the time he stopped stroking, and very large amount of his cum had leaked out, making a very messy cream pie, and dripping out down onto her pussy.

She had gotten her wish for the day, to be fucked again and again, by anyone's cock, or cocks, and to her delight it was Andre and a couple of his friends, this in her mind was going to be a gold mine, Andre cuts her lawn twice a week, she told him yesterday to stop by anytime, by yourself, or with as many friends, cousins, brother Uncles, nephews as he wanted, she would fuck them all, and golly here he was the very next day.

She was extremely happy with this, her lawn would be expertly handled, for free, and she was going to get hopefully as much BBC as possibly, and didn't even have to leave the house at night.. She sucked the massive cock from her asshole dry, and watched them get dressed, she has been taken and used by 3 BBC's over an hour or so, each hole filled with thick black cum, as she walked them to the door, with cum dripping down her leg, she grabbed Andre by the arm, pulled him close, and french kissed him good by, and thanked him for coming by today to fuck her, he said no thank you, and be ready, I love fucking your cunt so much, this might be a daily occurance, with that he squeezed her nipple and out the door he went.

She sat on her couch, and watch them drive away, and felt the cum dripping from her asshole and cunt onto the couch, she stayed there for like 10 min., rubbing her nipples, making herself cum again, and then she slurred up all of the cum from the couch. Her day was a complete success, she had gotten herself off at the pool, Andre showed up with 2 guys, and she fucked and sucked until she was filled to the max, another wonderful day in the life of a nympho.

Now, what to do next, how could she get more cock today? The quest was never over.
Send me the address I'll cum cut the grass twice a day and clean the poll twice and then after we play those 4 times I'll ask her can I stay to give her body a 30min massage then fill her up again

Now that would be HOT!!!! As Andre has your wife doggy style Nikki is under her licking her and Andres balls. As he cums he fills your wife and Nikkis mouth at the same time

Well not only were they good gardeners, excellent manicuring of the lawn and bushes, and really good at "clean up"

BUT they were EXCELLENT at trimming her , plucking, stuffing and fucking her. but they sure were good at leaving her a deposit to relish.

I bet iof you look hard enough, you could find a crew just like we used to have.

Well it was even better than that, she arranged to have them "service" the lawn twice a week, AND Andre was advised that his presence would be gladly received on other days too, and that it would be just dandy if he brought along some new meat for her to test out. And happily he accommodated her wish.

Back