TRUE Freaky Tales from the BigBlackBull Side

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Welcome to 'TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side'. These are some great real-life true stories of erotic interacial adventures I am re-telling from my side for your enjoyment. Many of the Tales have pictures to go along with them for your viewing pleasure.

black_bull_rider_tank_top.jpg

ALL of the following tales you are about to read or listen to are 100% true, and only the names have been changed to protect the innocent, or the guilty pending on your POV.

Freaky-Tale-1:

'Come Take a Ride with one hell-a-of guy in the BigBlackBull-Mobile'

Freaky-Tale-2:

'Facebook Hot-white-girlfriend Mind-Fuck and Boi-friend virtually cuckolded '

Freaky-Tale-3:

'What happened with the BigBlackBull in Vegas Didn't just stay in Vegas
Prt.1, 2, & 3

Freaky-Tale-4:

'My submissive Cum-slut went grocery shopping and picked-up another cum-slut at the store and brought home for the BigBlackBull to enjoy after Dinner for dessert' Prt. 1, & 2.

Freaky-Tale-5:

'
Tales from the Big-Black-Bull's Dungeon Prt.1'

Freaky-Tale-6

The Tigress Hot-wife, The Unicorn, & The Bull

* * * Coming Attractions * * *

Last edited:
Freaky-Tale-1:

Story written and copyrighted by BigBlackBull76 press 2014 (c)

The following tale is 100% true and only the names and some places were changed to protect the innocent.

Miss cum-slut Meagan Mcluvin had been texting back and forth with me for more than two weeks now with hot mind-blowing sex talk and sexting nude pics. But my patience began to get exhausted with her excuses and delays on when we were going to actually hook up again in the flesh. The only fuel left that kept my sex drive going with her was the wild visions I had of how hot our next encounter could be. The last time we hooked up had left me feeling as if fireworks exploded like a shower of meteors burning up in the night-sky, massive volcanoes erupted on the planet with violence, and tidal waves caused by typhoons capsized ships, and destroyed the shorelines on beaches when our two naked celestial bodies had collided.

She may have thought she could keep me pacified like a new-born baby with her platitudes as every time the discussion came up about meeting she would say "sorry baby I have a lot going on and I will make it up to you". I was thinking this is Bull-******* she is feeding me, but I couldn’t get the picture out of my mind of her oh so phat juicy and round onion ass and her very tight pink pussy that I wanted to fuck so bad again. Not to mention this girl loved to suck on my long rock-hard black cock making it grow larger and larger as well as throb from the suction of her warm mouth. She was always down to do whatever it was I asked or told her to do with a smile and you have to credit a woman who takes instructions well to go above and beyond in an effort to please a man.

So finally one evening during the middle of the week she texted me and said tonight is the night babe. Come down and pick me up at 10pm. I’ll be ready and waiting for you. I anxiously watched the hands on the clock go tick-tock as an hour passed by, then the minutes ticked off, and finally the seconds counted down to T-minus zero where the moment finally arrived for me to blast off and be re-united with this busty plump-rump brunette under the stars.

It was a very dark night as no moon was out and I flew down the highway weaving in between other vehicles that appeared to be sitting still. All I could see was their head-lights looking likes blurs quickly fading away in my rear-view mirror as I accelerated like a bullet blasted from a sniper’s barrel whistling through the wind to engage its target. I finally arrived at the rendezvous location in less than 15 minutes from a normal 20 minute drive pulling up to her spot with smoother precision than Bruce Wayne disguised in his black mask and suit in his black bat mobile.

I was a man definitely on a mission this night, and that mission was to apprehend this sexy phat ass brunette who had been avoiding my grasp and beat her pussy up real good for all her effective tactics of evading me from capturing her. A door opened from where I expected to see her with a flush of light almost blinding anyone who stared into it. What eventually emerged was the silhouette of a gorgeous 5’5” female with the figure of a Victoria secrets model wearing a hot tight black top and even tighter black shorts which hugged around the curves of her hips and ass.
black-pepe-jeans-shorts-black-h-m-top-black-stradivarius-vest-black-claire_400.jpg

*Note: Not picture of actual chic but very close with hair, clothes she was wearing, and body except the real chic has bigger Tits and Ass (TnA).

I popped the locks to the doors as she got in and leaned over giving me a warm luscious kiss on the lips then slid back over on the passenger side. As she began adjusting her seatbelt her body was pushed back into the black leather seat from the ******* at which the bigblackbull mobile sped off from zero (0) to sixty (60) miles per hour in 60 seconds. Any bystanders in the distance would have witnessed the BigBlackBull-Mobile blast off like a rocket from its launch pad as I made my way back to the Big-Black-Bull cave with the booty treasure I captured now secured in the vehicle.

As I maneuvered down the highway again at a speed exceeding what would be the reckless driving limit I asked her was she wearing any panties? She said "you know I never wear any panties for you baby". I immediately started to rub her bare left leg and move my hand slowly up her thigh which got this hot brunette squirming beside me and smiling wide in that she hadn’t seen me for a little while. I moved my free right hand down into her shorts to inspect for myself if she was telling the truth while keeping the left hand on the steering wheel as we whisked down the high-way pushing over 75mph.

She unbuttoned her short pants and slid them down just a little to allow my itchy trigger finger better access to flick back and forth on her clit. Upon first touch I could feel that she was already wet and I then began to rub the clit furiously like i was pulling the trigger on an automatic weapon. She quickly pulled the side lever on the seat to lay it all the way back as far as it could go and began to squirm and rotate her hips around as I worked her swelling clit all the while gripping the steering wheel trying to prevent it from crashing on the high-way.

She began to breathe faster with each stroke along the lips of her pussy as my fingers danced along with the rhythm of heavy bass and low treble blasting from the speakers. I could feel her pussy become so moist and wet that I was easily able to work two fingers inside her deeper and deeper to massage her G-spot.
tumblr_m1w7lm4GR91r49zmxo1_500.jpg

Her breathes became shorter and faster, while her moans grew louder as she arched her back up in the air. I can see her skin turning reddish and she must of gotten as hot as the car engine temperature heated up from the RPM’s I was pushing with my foot on the gas pedal down to the floor base metal. The sounds and squirming she made almost caused me to pull over and jump over on the passenger side to fuck her right then and there on the I-95 highway at 11 at night. However I didn't want the risk of being interrupted by the stiff arm and jealous limp dick of the law. So I increased the speed of the BigBlackBull-Mobile to where I was like a bat caught on fire rising out of the flames of hell pushing to reach the final destination even faster.

Her legs finally clutched together trapping my hand, and then she trembled as she gave in to the urge that had been building from the adrenaline rush of the car’s high speed and the furious way I rubbed and finger popped her pussy as she finally climaxed. It seemed that all of the sexual tension built up from the texting, erotic phone talk, and anticipation indeed got her all hot and worked up too. We finally pulled into the parking space of my BigBlackBull cave just in time.

I grabbed her out of the BigBlackBull-Mobile before she even had a chance to get her shorts all the way back up and pulling her into the cave as I worked on unbuttoning my pants so I could sentence her a penalty for all her delays and evasion tactics by penetrating her dripping wet pussy immediately with my penis that protruded from my pants zipper and fuck her like a prisoner who was in the penitentiary for 20 years without any intercourse with a vagina.

Bruce Wayne never even dared or attempted something as dangerous in his bat mobile with the cat woman as what I pulled off this night in the Big-Black-Bull-mobile with this sexy little cum slut Brunette.

Big-Black-Bull-Mobile1.JPG
*Actual pic of me with one of the Big-Black-Bull-Mobiles.

Last edited:
Freaky-Tale-2:
'Facebook Hot-white-girlfriend Mind-Fuck and Boi-friend virtually cuckolded'

Story written and copyrighted by BigBlackBull76 press 2014 (c)

The following tale is 100% true and only the names and some places were changed to protect the innocent.

Prologue:
This story contain's the complete text of a chat I had on facebook one day with a hot white girl who happened to 'poke me' and chat me up. The names, and certain places that could identify a person have been changed to protect the innocent. Pictures are real where the face and tattoos have been blurred to protect the innocent. Watch as the Master BlackBull weaves his tapestry of seduction on Facebook.

• 8/26, 4:01am
Miss K-A
interesting name lol

• 8/26, 4:03am
Big Black Bull
oh you like that- huh. You know about us bulls, we hard-chargers in everything in life

• 8/26, 4:04am
Miss K-A
lol

Big Black Bull
you laugh- but have you seen a bull on a farm amongst the cows, that mofo is the king

Miss K-A
this is true

• 8/26, 4:05am
Big Black Bull
so how you doing -

Miss K-A
im good
you?

Big Black Bull
im really good now that you hit me up with that sexy smile,

Miss K-A
thats good

Big Black Bull
851575_126362047548592_307032461_n.png

Big Black Bull
what you doing up this late, you aint got work or class in the morning

• 8/26, 4:06am
Miss K-A
i couldnt sleep

• 8/26, 4:06am
Big Black Bull
oh really, why whats troubling your mind?

• 8/26, 4:10am
Miss K-A
oh nothing just couldnt sleep
no particular reason

• 8/26, 4:10am
Big Black Bull
man I treasure my sleep and don't let nothing get in the way of it.

• 8/26, 4:11am
Miss K-A
hehe

Big Black Bull
If I was there with you- you wouldn't have any trouble putting your head to bed, you'd be calling me Mr. NyQuil

Miss K-A
lol
i bet my bf wouldnt like that hehe

• 8/26, 4:12am
Big Black Bull
*******- if your bf was doing his manly duties you'd be sleep right now

Miss K-A
lol

Big Black Bull
if i had a girl dial me up talking about she can't sleep - I'd be like hold-up, ok I'll be right over to take care of that if she still up- she thinking about something that won't let her goto sleep

thats how us Bull's do it

• 8/26, 4:13am
Miss K-A
haha
well hes not exactly a bull

Big Black Bull
and that is obvious

Miss K-A
lol how do you know

• 8/26, 4:14am
Big Black Bull
*******- if he was a bull your ass would be scared to talk to me cause he would have you looking straight and never dare talk to another Bull
only sissy boi's could you talk to

• 8/26, 4:14am
Miss K-A
hehe

• 8/26, 4:16am
Big Black Bull
im gonna show you something, a whole other world of sights and sounds- don't get scared, its partly entertainment but the ******* is partly real too -
ok you ready?

Miss K-A
ok

Big Black Bull
ok check out my tumblr page:

bigblackbull76world.tumblr.com
let me know what you think about that- ******* probably blow your brain away
dont be scarrreddd
you should get a real good laugh from it,
in fact it might keep you up a few more days now I think about it

• 8/26, 4:18am
Miss K-A
wow!
yah my bf isnt exactly like that lol

• 8/26, 4:19am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-1.jpg

• 8/26, 4:19am
Big Black Bull
okay - here go me

• 8/26, 4:20am
Big Black Bull
ME-1.JPG
Big Black Bull
G-rated,and x-rated(no offense)
but the quickest pic with no shirt, other ones I'm completely naked

Miss K-A
its ok i dont get offended easily

Big Black Bull
ok good
I work out everyday and walk with ankle weights, eat low-carbs, stricty wheat fiber bread and brown-rice
my Abs stay tight
and I got the energy of 4 bulls

• 8/26, 4:21am
Miss K-A
hehe

• 8/26, 4:22am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-2.jpg

• 8/26, 4:22am
Big Black Bull
i dont need no red-bull, that ******* is for sissys
mmmh- ok very nice
how long you been with your boyfriend and who that in the pic with you

• 8/26, 4:23am
Miss K-A
my friend
we've been together 4 years

• 8/26, 4:23am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-3.jpg

• 8/26, 4:24am
Big Black Bull
mmm - nice again- is that the same girl from the last pic too?

• 8/26, 4:24am
Miss K-A
no
im in the middle in that pic

• 8/26, 4:25am
Big Black Bull
hold up-which one I'm confused, you got the yellow shirt on?
the hair looks shorter

• 8/26, 4:26am
Miss K-A
yeah
well ive had it cut sometimes lol

• 8/26, 4:28am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-4.jpg

• 8/26, 4:29am
Big Black Bull
dam babe- i like that one,
what you think about that tumblr page?

Miss K-A
pretty kinky lol

Big Black Bull
you should give me a pic I can put up on there

Miss K-A
of what?

• 8/26, 4:30am
Big Black Bull
does your bf do any kinky stuff, use nipple clamps, clit vibrators and fur cuffs on you?

• 8/26, 4:30am
Miss K-A
vibrators

• 8/26, 4:31am
Big Black Bull
get me a pic of something kinky for the blackbull world, to make you a BigBlack-luvin superstar
i got more private stuff, its on here but hidden from the public

• 8/26, 4:32am
Miss K-A
i dont want that many ppl seeing my pics

• 8/26, 4:33am
Big Black Bull
i gotcha, i was just kidding you.

Miss K-A
lol yeah i bet

Big Black Bull
hey i see you said you went to <censored> High School - where was that at?

Miss K-A
texas

• 8/26, 4:34am
Big Black Bull
I work in <censored - city of same name as HighSchool> right now/

Miss K-A
<personal txt censored>

Big Black Bull
oh <censored> TX, I knew there was something about you- you dam Texas white-girls are the *******- always a bunch of fun

• 8/26, 4:35am
Miss K-A
lol
so you like making the husbands/boyfriends watch?

• 8/26, 4:36am
Big Black Bull
I was down in San Antonio a little while back - had a good ol' time- I found a blonde-blue-eyed girl with a phat-ass, man I tried to ******* her and bring her back home with me
-just kiddin about the ******* part of course, but I was wine'n and dine'n her really trying to win her over but she wouldn't leave TX

• 8/26, 4:37am
Miss K-A
lol

• 8/26, 4:37am
Big Black Bull
that girl blew my socks off my feet and my toes are still curled
you in TX now?

• 8/26, 4:38am
Miss K-A
yes

• 8/26, 4:38am
Big Black Bull
what the hell is it they feed you girls in TX, is it the steroids in the cattle? Dam PAWGs ga-lore in TX
you know what PAWG mean?

• 8/26, 4:39am
Miss K-A
no

Big Black Bull
Phat-Ass-White-Girl - now you know, go tell your friends
are you a PAWG?
you haven't sent me a good ass shot

Miss K-A
lol

Miss K-A
miss-k-a-5.jpg

Last edited:
.. Freaky-Tale-2 story continued (had to break it up as the message post box only allows 5000 characters)
Big Black Bull
you got some nice ta-tas i seen that
  • 8/26, 4:40am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-18.jpg
  • 8/26, 4:40am
Big Black Bull
mmm, oh yeah you got a nice plump-rump, your bf- smacks you on your ass and tells you to bend over for him
  • 8/26, 4:41am
Miss K-A
no
Big Black Bull
i know - see you need a bull, and you from TX too - ******* you know what time it is, rodeo time girl, get on the bull and ride it cowgirl
Big Black Bull
black_bull_rider_tank_top.jpg

• 8/26, 4:42am
Miss K-A
i always thought my legs were too chunky and then found out black guys like it lol
Big Black Bull

Big Black Bull
ahhh- here we go, you found out black-guys like it- mmm hmmm tell me more
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-17.jpg

Big Black Bull
what else you find out about black guys
  • 8/26, 4:43am
Miss K-A
some have big dicks lol
Big Black Bull
haha- here we go, not just some but alot of us
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-16.jpg

Big Black Bull
how big is your bf?
Miss K-A
not very big
  • 8/26, 4:44am
Big Black Bull
lol - 'not very big' - how big is not Mr. Very big? 4 inches, 5?
have you ever been with a black guy?
  • 8/26, 4:44am
Miss K-A
i think about 5
yes
  • 8/26, 4:45am
Big Black Bull
ahh - when was this, before or during with your bf?
Miss K-A
before
Big Black Bull
thats how you found out black guys got big cocks huh?
Miss K-A
yeah
Big Black Bull
Mine is 10" -
Miss K-A
not all do lol
ive seen pics of small ones
wow
  • 8/26, 4:46am
Big Black Bull
Here you go
Me-BIW-pic-8x6.jpeg
Miss K-A
i told my bf i was with a black guy but told him that was a myth and he wasnt that big lol
Big Black Bull
I'm the living proof and truth- about the black men myth. I REPRESENT, not only a member but could be the President too.
Miss K-A
wow thats big lol
  • 8/26, 4:47am
Big Black Bull
how big was the black-guy you were with? Did you like it?
i bet he smacked your ass
  • 8/26, 4:48am
Miss K-A
not sure exactly
if i had to guess about 8
yeah i liked it
  • 8/26, 4:48am
Big Black Bull
thats whats up//
so going back to your question- yeah I like making boyfriends, husbands watch and they have paid me to fuck their girls, wives too
  • 8/26, 4:49am
Miss K-A
i think black ones are sexier too
wow thats crazy
Big Black Bull
i like humiliating little white bois
Miss K-A
hehe
  • 8/26, 4:50am
Big Black Bull
man - its a whole crazy world out there, but its fun- some people go crazy over my tumblr page- i get messages like yeah you got to do that to my girl, or wife, etc.
  • 8/26, 4:51am
Miss K-A
i think my bf might cry if he saw me with yours lol
  • 8/26, 4:52am
Big Black Bull
Oh he would most definitely get on his knees and weep. This is how it should be;
tumblr_nfoypa5IFF1rj2pebo1_1280.png

Last edited:
.. Freaky-Tale-2 story continued (had to break it up as the message post box only allows 5000 characters)
  • 8/26, 4:54am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-14.jpg
Big Black Bull
ahh dam babe- thats sexy as *******, man i'm telling you- i would keep your ass worn out
no way you would be up this late on here
  • 8/26, 4:55am
Big Black Bull
I played with a few couples and
the husbands always take alot of pics
  • 8/26, 4:56am
Miss K-A
its not like im going to tell anyone lol
part of me is very turned on by the idea of you making my bf watch lol
  • 8/26, 4:57am
Big Black Bull
i work hard to keep a nice body and with my big cock and there are a ton of couples who enjoy doing that type of thing
  • 8/26, 4:58am
Miss K-A
ok now i DEF shouldnt be telling you this...
Big Black Bull
I love white girls, I fuck em good and hard, oh yeah - your bf would cry and I'd make him wear your panties and then clean you up with his tongue after we were done

tell me what...
Miss K-A
the reason i said youd prob make my bf cry is cuz he did cry a lttle bit when he found out his mom has fucked black men
shes a bigger lady
  • 8/26, 4:59am
Big Black Bull
ROTFLMBAO {translation: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Black Ass Off}
dam, thats good
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-13.jpg
Big Black Bull
white guys still scared of the big bad black dick-
is his mom a swinger?
  • 8/26, 5:00am
Miss K-A
yes
his dad watches it
  • 8/26, 5:01am
Big Black Bull
check this movie out one day- if you haven't seen this
  • 8/26, 5:01am
Big Black Bull
http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-sex/mandingo-episode-1-1

Mandingo! | VICE United States

www.vice.com

Meeting Art Hammer is an experience. The only things that come from his mouth are raucous stories of his sexual conquests, and the loudest, most infectious laugh you've ever heard. As we arrive in Florida
  • 8/26, 5:02am
Big Black Bull
oh yeah- so your bf should know the program, his mom and dad are done, they probably emailed me already too, lol
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-12.jpg
Big Black Bull
uh-oh, that aint you
Miss K-A
his mom lol
Big Black Bull
u fuckin' wit me right now
where you pull that up at?
how u get naked ******* of his mom
  • 8/26, 5:03am
Miss K-A
that was on a digital camera in their room lol
thats why its poor quality
Big Black Bull
she got a nice huge rack
Miss K-A
it was on the screen of the camera and i took a pic of that
yeah shes got big boobs lol
  • 8/26, 5:04am
Big Black Bull
dam, thats funny, and I thought you were all good clean and wholesome from small town TX
Miss K-A
did you see the full body shot i sent of her?
in the swimsuit
Big Black Bull
yeah i saw that,
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-11.jpg
Big Black Bull
but those tits were nice
oh - no
Miss K-A
lol
  • 8/26, 5:05am
Big Black Bull
thats sloppy
ok - here go another of me for you then/ warning its x-rated
  • 8/26, 5:05am
Big Black Bull
B2W-verify-small.jpg
  • 8/26, 5:06am
Miss K-A
wow you are huge!
Big Black Bull
come sign-up on https://www.blacktowhite.net/

Interracial Community - Sex & Cuckold Dating - Discussion Forum
www.blacktowhite.net

If you are looking for someone to fuck your slutty wife or to find some well-hung black stud to pump your tight white pussy this interracial cuckold community is for you
Miss K-A
yah <censored boi-friend's name> cried when a video of his mom and 2 black men got sent around to some of our friends
  • 8/26, 5:07am
Big Black Bull
and chat with me and a bunch of other huge black-bulls and talk to all the white guys on there who worship black cock too and they all tell funny ass stories of how they tricked and set-up their wives and gfs to fuck a black guy
  • 8/26, 5:08am
Miss K-A
hehe
Big Black Bull
so they can watch and jerk off, or get humiliated
the woman have great stories too of how they tricked there husbands into accepting it too
Miss K-A
you have friends that like fat white ladies? lol
  • 8/26, 5:09am
Big Black Bull
well I see some on there, but I'm selective, the chic gotta be attractive to me, this one chic here was big and curvy but she had huge awesome tits
Miss K-A
ahhh
Big Black Bull
nice-breast-selfie-b2w.jpg

Miss K-A

would be wild if in a hotel room you were fucking me and some other black men were fucking his mom lol
  • 8/26, 5:10am

Big Black Bull

lol - now that would be wild but there are stories like that- moms and daughters- girl you just don't know the half
Miss K-A
lol
Big Black Bull
there is a whole other under-ground world sort of- but its not so under-ground as you know and have been telling me
Miss K-A
i would think that would destroy a white guy to see that lol
  • 8/26, 5:11am
Big Black Bull
yup- one guy came on that site talking about he is going to commit suicide cause the big dick black guys are taking all the woman, we had to talk the guy out of it
  • 8/26, 5:11am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-10.jpg
  • 8/26, 5:12am
Miss K-A
wow lol
  • 8/26, 5:13am
Big Black Bull
here what he said:
<censored> It's not so much that girl as it was the whole thing in general. Thinking that no white girl will ever love me for me cause she would prefer a black guy made me sad, depressed, and suicidal. I feel better now though, Thank you for you kind response.
i wrote this to him:
  • 8/26, 5:14am
Big Black Bull
bigblackbull76:
Read your post. Please stop viewing this site, and go seek professional counseling at your school. The feelings you are having are normal human emotions of confusion and alot of people experience them. You are important, your life is valuable, and there are people who love you and there will be other woman who will love you too. PLEASE GO SEEK COUNSELING to help get you out of your depression. BBB76
Big Black Bull
whose tits were those- not you
Miss K-A
yes me
  • 8/26, 5:15am
Big Black Bull
wow, ok can i get a clit pic too, you got any with your legs spread open?
Miss K-A
hmmm
i might
Big Black Bull
ipod-shot.jpg
Miss K-A
my bf would ******* me lol
Big Black Bull
he wont know - plus it can't be worse than what he already seen with his mom
its not like you takin a pic of my dick in you or anything
  • 8/26, 5:16am
Miss K-A
lol
Big Black Bull
and you can say the pic was for him anyway if he does see it
Miss K-A
those two guys really gave it to his mom too lol
  • 8/26, 5:17am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-9.jpg

Big Black Bull

sign-up on that website blacktowhite.net and tell your story on there, you can be anonymous, and hit me up on there too
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-8.jpg
Big Black Bull
lets continue to chat, ******* is hillarious
ooh-wee, those are pics you sent to your bf before?
Miss K-A
he took them
  • 8/26, 5:18am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-19.jpg
Miss K-A
<censored>
  • 8/26, 5:18am
Big Black Bull
dam you got a juicy tight little pink pussy, girl I would eat your pussy up like the cookie monster eats cookies, yum,yum, yum -feed me more pussy...
and I know your pussy probably taste good as ******* too- you got my cock rock hard thinking about your tight little pink pussy now *******

• 8/26, 5:19am
Miss K-A
hehe
Big Black Bull
how many time in 1 day has your bf made you orgasm?
Miss K-A
im getting pretty horny from our chat
1 or 2 prob
mostly just from oral

• 8/26, 5:20am
Big Black Bull
2 times orgasm, thats it?
Miss K-A
i dont get off from his dick every time
Big Black Bull
shiiiiiiiiiiit
that pic I sent you of the red head with the huge tits
she work as a <Censored text> in DC
i met her off CL, i went over her house we drank tea and talked for an hour on her front porch- this was like 10pm at night
i didn't leave until 12pm the next day and she lost count after she had 18 orgasms she said
thats how good i fuck hot-horny-ass white woman

• 8/26, 5:21am
Miss K-A
wow
you ever made a white guy watch who didnt want to?

• 8/26, 5:22am
Big Black Bull
i had a japanese gf in college who said she fucked 5 guys before me, none of them made her cum, I fucked her so good, and she came so many times that when I would just start to kiss her after that she would start to fall down saying she was cumming and we were fully clothed
  • 8/26, 5:25am
Big Black Bull
hell-yeah, i would just make the guy sit in a chair, handcuff his ass and then make him watch as I took his girls pussy all day and night until she was just shaking from the intense orgasms
  • 8/26, 5:26am
Miss K-A
wow very hot
Big Black Bull
making a guy watch who didn't want to huh- yeah read this

http://www.literotica.com/s/crazy-for-bbc-big-black-cock-ch-01
This was a good story about a hot-white-wife who got turned out at a club by a black guy and made her husband drive her and her Black Bull home while she fucked him in the backseat, and he stayed for 2 days in their maritial bed
Miss K-A
so you wouldnt have a problem with making my bf watch against his will?
Big Black Bull
not-at-all- but you know what, your bf would like that ******* because he would see what its like for a real man to handle a woman they way she should be fucked
  • 8/26, 5:27am
Miss K-A
hehe
Big Black Bull
all men can't help but be turned on by raw ******* emotions of some hard-core fucking- its like watching animals do it on national geographic
Miss K-A
you seriously are a ton bigger
Big Black Bull
******* thats what us black-bulls do best
scroll all the way through my tumblr, you'll see how i get down

• 8/26, 5:28am
Miss K-A
miss-k-a-6.jpg

Miss K-A

his

Big Black Bull

<pic>
  • 8/26, 5:29am

Big Black Bull

rotfl - dam that ******* is pathetic, im sorry
click on those pics to enlarge them
  • 8/26, 5:29am

Miss K-A

hehe
  • 8/26, 5:30am

Big Black Bull

a real woman deserves a real alpha-man who can not only handle her, but make her ass submissive from a good hard-fucking
  • 8/26, 5:30am

Miss K-A

see what i mean by white ones r uglier
its a weird gray color lol
  • 8/26, 5:31am

Big Black Bull

<pic>
  • 8/26, 5:31am

Big Black Bull

ahh - yeah i see
mmmh -u just told me something new though, no wonder you white girls like a BBC
******* i didn't know just how crazy some white girls were until i found that site, now its like the whole world looks different to me, i had white gfs before and they loved me and cried when i couldn't come by and fuck em but these husbands and bfs take it to a whole other level they get upset when their wives want to stop, or slow down, them jokers get addicted too
  • 8/26, 5:41am

Miss K-A

I'm back
bf woke up to go to bathroom lol
my bf would cry for a whole different reason lol
  • 8/26, 6:35am

Miss K-A

did you leave me?
  • 8/27, 2:26am
Miss K-A
hi

~ THE END ~

Epilogue:
I think i had feel asleep at the end between the 5:41am to 6:35am point when she paused in communication. She came back on the next day and messaged me but I wasn't on. I sent a follow-up message but our times of being online at the sametime never sync'd up as of yet.

I'm not sure if she ever signed up on here, but I suspect one day if I get a message on here from her then that would answer the question.

I did not get a chance to meet her, but I have no doubt that I could have turned the 'buying pressure' up with her so high she would have been begging for me to come fuck-her with her boyfriend not knowing or watching. Like that movie Inception, once that thought is subconsciously planted in a woman's mind of the amazing feeling of a big cock that could bring her to the point of *******, if she is not getting that from her current partner its only a matter of time before she gives in to her desires.
~BBB76

Last edited:

*** NOTE: more to come- still fixing formatting to the chat messages to add on here.
Miss K-A

View attachment 482325
8/26, 4:54am

Big Black Bull

ahh dam babe- thats sexy as *******, man i'm telling you- i would keep your ass worn out

no way you would be up this late on here

• 8/26, 4:55am

Big Black Bull

I played with a few couples and

the husbands always take alot of pics

8/26, 4:56am

Miss K-A

its not like im going to tell anyone lol

part of me is very turned on by the idea of you making my bf watch lol

8/26, 4:57am

Big Black Bull

i work hard to keep a nice body and with my big cock and there are a ton of couples who enjoy doing that type of thing

8/26, 4:58am

Miss K-A

ok now i DEF shouldnt be telling you this...

Big Black Bull

I love white girls, I fuck em good and hard, oh yeah - your bf would cry and I'd make him wear your panties and then clean you up with his tongue after we were done

tell me what...

Miss K-A

the reason i said youd prob make my bf cry is cuz he did cry a lttle bit when he found out his mom has fucked black men

shes a bigger lady

8/26, 4:59am

Big Black Bull

ROTFLMAO

dam, thats good

8/26, 4:59am

Miss K-A
View attachment 482326

Big Black Bull

white guys still scared of the big bad black dick-

is his mom a swinger?

8/26, 5:00am

Miss K-A

yes

his dad watches it

8/26, 5:01am

Big Black Bull

check this movie out one day- if you haven't seen this

8/26, 5:01am

Big Black Bull

http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-sex/mandingo-episode-1-1

Mandingo! | VICE United States

www.vice.com

Meeting Art Hammer is an experience. The only things that come from his mouth are raucous stories of his sexual conquests, and the loudest, most infectious laugh you've ever heard. As we arrive in Flo…

clip_image009.png
8/26, 5:02am

Big Black Bull

oh yeah- so your bf should know the program, his mom and dad are done, they probably emailed me already too, lol

Miss K-A
View attachment 482327
clip_image001.png

Big Black Bull

uh-oh, that aint you

Miss K-A

his mom lol

clip_image004.png

Big Black Bull

u fuckin' wit me now

where you pull that up at?

how u get naked ******* of his mom

8/26, 5:03am

Miss K-A

that was on a digital camera in their room lol

thats why its poor quality

clip_image007.png

Big Black Bull

she got a nice huge rack

Miss K-A

it was on the screen of the camera and i took a pic of that

yeah shes got big boobs lol

clip_image010.png
8/26, 5:04am

Big Black Bull

dam, thats funny, and I thought you were all good clean and wholesome from small town TX

Miss K-A

did you see the full body shot i sent of her?

in the swimsuit

clip_image013.png

Big Black Bull

yeah i saw that, not really something my cock would stay hard for

Miss K-A
View attachment 482328
clip_image001.png

Big Black Bull

but those tits were nice

oh - no

Miss K-A

lol

clip_image004.png
8/26, 5:05am

Big Black Bull

thats sloppy

ok - here go another of me for you then/ warning its x-rated

clip_image006.png
8/26, 5:05am

Big Black Bull

8/26, 5:06am

Miss K-A

wow you are huge!

clip_image011.png

Big Black Bull

come sign-up on https://www.blacktowhite.net/

Interracial Community - Sex & Cuckold Dating - Discussion Forum

www.blacktowhite.net

If you are looking for someone to fuck your slutty wife or to find some well-hung black stud to pump your tight white pussy this interracial cuckold community is for you

Miss K-A

yah <censored> cried when a video of his mom and 2 black men got sent around to some of our friends

clip_image014.png
8/26, 5:07am

Big Black Bull

and chat with me and a bunch of other huge black-bulls and talk to all the white guys on there who worship black cock too and they all tell funny ass stories of how they tricked and set-up their wives and gfs to fuck a black guy

8/26, 5:08am

Miss K-A

hehe

clip_image017.png

Big Black Bull

so they can watch and jerk off, or get humiliated

the woman have great stories too of how they tricked there husbands into accepting it too

Miss K-A

you have friends that like fat white ladies? lol

clip_image020.png
8/26, 5:09am

Big Black Bull

well I see some on there, but I'm selective, the chic gotta be attractive to me, this one chic here was big and curvy but she had huge awesome tits

Miss K-A

ahhh

clip_image023.png

Big Black Bull
is she a member here yet?

* * * The following is a sneak-peak-snippet of the 3rd Real-life True Freaky-Tale in the Great Adventures of the BigBlackBull and Interacial Erotic encounters * * *

Freaky-Tale-3:
'What happened with the BigBlackBull in Vegas Didn't just stay in Vegas Prt. 1 & 2'

Read the Full Story Here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...n-vegas-didnt-just-stay-in-vegas-prt-1.42217/

- To be continued, stay tuned. This is truly one wild tale with so many twists, turns, and surprises your not gonna want to miss a minute of it.

*some pic I took from the Vegas Adventure*​
IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0512.jpg IMG_0576.jpg QoS-Ass-shot-2.JPG
img_0569-jpg.481184

Last edited:
can't wait
I'm enjoying this and hope there's a lot more in the future...
wow you are man.. loved this thread.. teach me your ways haha

Appreciate the love and feedback, I've gotten Freaky Tale 3 finished but its long and I still need to edit it down and split into two parts. Its the best story yet so keep watch. I've been working on it a little here and there when I have time, sorry its taking so long everyone but its worth the wait.

Its another true freaky tale story that happened last year and its still going on now and involves a 3 way triangle sex/love affair between a hot-wife who wanted to run off and be with me after the dalliance we had in Vegas and her hubby who is working on competing to win her back. I'm not making any of it up, its all true and since its so fluid i have to edit it day by day.

Stay tuned Freaky Tale fans, same freaky BigBlackBull time, same freaky BigBlackBull place.

Last edited:
Meeting Art Hammer is an experience. The only things that come from his mouth are raucous stories of his sexual conquests, and the loudest, most infectious laugh you've ever heard. As we arrive in Florida

Hehehe, we've partied with Art, and he is one hell of an incredible dude. With an awesome laugh for sure! We've been present when some of his stories occurred. Having seen the events in person AND heard the stories, he doesn't exaggerate at all.

Hehehe, we've partied with Art, and he is one hell of an incredible dude. With an awesome laugh for sure! We've been present when some of his stories occurred. Having seen the events in person AND heard the stories, he doesn't exaggerate at all.
@FireKinks - lol so you picked that up out of the story I relayed huh. Sounds like a fun guy and I'm glad to hear you've had a hell of a time with him.

Welcome to 'TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side'. These are some great real-life true stories of erotic interacial adventures I am re-telling from my side for your enjoyment. Many of the Tales have pictures to go along with them for your viewing pleasure.

ALL of the following tales you are about to read or listen to are 100% true, and only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Freaky-Tale-1:

Freaky-Tale-2:

'Facebook Hot-white-girlfriend Mind-Fuck and Boi-friend virtually cuckolded '

Freaky-Tale-3:

* * * Coming Attractions * * *

Freaky-Tale-4:

'My submissive Cum-slut went grocery shopping and picked-up another cum-slut at the store and brought home for the BigBlackBull to enjoy after Dinner for dessert'

Freaky-Tale-5:

'Tales from the Big-Black-Bull's Dungeon Prt.1'

@bigblackbull76 when do we get to read tail 4 and 5 and probably have a lot more since this was posted!!! :) LOVE the STORIES

@bigblackbull76 when do we get to read tail 4 and 5 and probably have a lot more since this was posted!!! :) LOVE the STORIES
@NEwant2becuck - hey there yeah thanks for the feedback and special request. Yes I've gotten a few messages about finishing tale 3 properly and getting on with Tale 4 just that I've been so busy making so many new tales I haven't had time to sit down to recount them. I need to lay on a couch and have some sexy white secretary I could DICtate the tales to after she has milked my BBC throughly then she can't type them up for me. I'll see what I can do on Tale 4 soon. :blackgrimace: :sex:

Back