TRUE Freaky Tales from the BigBlackBull Side

@NEwant2becuck - hey there yeah thanks for the feedback and special request. Yes I've gotten a few messages about finishing tale 3 properly and getting on with Tale 4 just that I've been so busy making so many new tales I haven't had time to sit down to recount them. I need to lay on a couch and have some sexy white secretary I could DICtate the tales to after she has milked my BBC throughly then she can't type them up for me. I'll see what I can do on Tale 4 soon. :blackgrimace: :sex:

yes u do.. tale 3,4 and all the new ones are highly anticipated!!!

So, did you stop writing the tales..?
Hey there my good friend @Janice K - you always poke me right about at the right times to remind me and get my writing juices flowing again to finish some of my other True Freaky tales.

I actually had an update on my real adventures with the freaky Mel - I wrote a good 90% of it but I've been so busy I just haven't had a chance to finish it (real life ******* all in the way). I'll be posting an updated tale on here just for you soon my dear and thanks again for your appreciation of my tales and craft.

Sure would be nice to meet you and your BF to tell the tales in person - I've been in FL for about 3 months straight now, just let me know when/where to meet.

~BBB76

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice to have Life and Time magazine to publish an edition like these. It would be a "Wake up America" moment wouldn't it...lol

Btw, yes it would be fun to meet you sometime but my boyfriend would never go for it. He's okay with me being on this site and chatting with others but only under the condition that it doesn't go any further than just chatting and sharing our interests with others. In fact, he sometimes enjoys reading some of my more interesting responses, (like your stories) so he gets something out of it also.. and that's why I thought I'd ask you if and when you are going to write more, so please let me know when you finish your next story okay..?

Anyway, thanks for your interest in meeting us.. and hope you have a nice weekend. It's Veterans Day tomorrow so if you know someone who has served, please than him for his commitment to our freedom..

Bye for now..

.. Freaky-Tale-2 story continued (had to break it up as the message post box only allows 5000 characters)
  • 8/26, 4:54am
Miss K-A
View attachment 482741
  • 8/26, 4:54am
Big Black Bull
ahh dam babe- thats sexy as *******, man i'm telling you- i would keep your ass worn out
no way you would be up this late on here
  • 8/26, 4:55am
Big Black Bull
I played with a few couples and
the husbands always take alot of pics
  • 8/26, 4:56am
Miss K-A
its not like im going to tell anyone lol
part of me is very turned on by the idea of you making my bf watch lol
  • 8/26, 4:57am
Big Black Bull
i work hard to keep a nice body and with my big cock and there are a ton of couples who enjoy doing that type of thing
  • 8/26, 4:58am
Miss K-A
ok now i DEF shouldnt be telling you this...
Big Black Bull
I love white girls, I fuck em good and hard, oh yeah - your bf would cry and I'd make him wear your panties and then clean you up with his tongue after we were done

tell me what...
Miss K-A
the reason i said youd prob make my bf cry is cuz he did cry a lttle bit when he found out his mom has fucked black men
shes a bigger lady
  • 8/26, 4:59am
Big Black Bull
ROTFLMBAO {translation: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Black Ass Off}
dam, thats good
Miss K-A
View attachment 482742
Big Black Bull
white guys still scared of the big bad black dick-
is his mom a swinger?
  • 8/26, 5:00am
Miss K-A
yes
his dad watches it
  • 8/26, 5:01am
Big Black Bull
check this movie out one day- if you haven't seen this
  • 8/26, 5:01am
Big Black Bull
http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-sex/mandingo-episode-1-1

Mandingo! | VICE United States
www.vice.com

Meeting Art Hammer is an experience. The only things that come from his mouth are raucous stories of his sexual conquests, and the loudest, most infectious laugh you've ever heard. As we arrive in Florida
  • 8/26, 5:02am
Big Black Bull
oh yeah- so your bf should know the program, his mom and dad are done, they probably emailed me already too, lol
Miss K-A
View attachment 482743
Big Black Bull
uh-oh, that aint you
Miss K-A
his mom lol
Big Black Bull
u fuckin' wit me right now
where you pull that up at?
how u get naked ******* of his mom
  • 8/26, 5:03am
Miss K-A
that was on a digital camera in their room lol
thats why its poor quality
Big Black Bull
she got a nice huge rack
Miss K-A
it was on the screen of the camera and i took a pic of that
yeah shes got big boobs lol
  • 8/26, 5:04am
Big Black Bull
dam, thats funny, and I thought you were all good clean and wholesome from small town TX
Miss K-A
did you see the full body shot i sent of her?
in the swimsuit
Big Black Bull
yeah i saw that,
Miss K-A
View attachment 482744
Big Black Bull
but those tits were nice
oh - no
Miss K-A
lol
  • 8/26, 5:05am
Big Black Bull
thats sloppy
ok - here go another of me for you then/ warning its x-rated
  • 8/26, 5:05am
Big Black Bull
View attachment 482745
  • 8/26, 5:06am
Miss K-A
wow you are huge!
Big Black Bull
come sign-up on https://www.blacktowhite.net/

Interracial Community - Sex & Cuckold Dating - Discussion Forum
www.blacktowhite.net

If you are looking for someone to fuck your slutty wife or to find some well-hung black stud to pump your tight white pussy this interracial cuckold community is for you
Miss K-A
yah <censored boi-friend's name> cried when a video of his mom and 2 black men got sent around to some of our friends
  • 8/26, 5:07am
Big Black Bull
and chat with me and a bunch of other huge black-bulls and talk to all the white guys on there who worship black cock too and they all tell funny ass stories of how they tricked and set-up their wives and gfs to fuck a black guy
  • 8/26, 5:08am
Miss K-A
hehe
Big Black Bull
so they can watch and jerk off, or get humiliated
the woman have great stories too of how they tricked there husbands into accepting it too
Miss K-A
you have friends that like fat white ladies? lol
  • 8/26, 5:09am
Big Black Bull
well I see some on there, but I'm selective, the chic gotta be attractive to me, this one chic here was big and curvy but she had huge awesome tits
Miss K-A
ahhh
Big Black Bull
View attachment 482746

Miss K-A

would be wild if in a hotel room you were fucking me and some other black men were fucking his mom lol
  • 8/26, 5:10am

Big Black Bull

lol - now that would be wild but there are stories like that- moms and daughters- girl you just don't know the half
Miss K-A
lol
Big Black Bull
there is a whole other under-ground world sort of- but its not so under-ground as you know and have been telling me
Miss K-A
i would think that would destroy a white guy to see that lol
  • 8/26, 5:11am
Big Black Bull
yup- one guy came on that site talking about he is going to commit suicide cause the big dick black guys are taking all the woman, we had to talk the guy out of it
  • 8/26, 5:11am
Miss K-A
View attachment 482750
  • 8/26, 5:12am
Miss K-A
wow lol
  • 8/26, 5:13am
Big Black Bull
here what he said:
<censored> It's not so much that girl as it was the whole thing in general. Thinking that no white girl will ever love me for me cause she would prefer a black guy made me sad, depressed, and suicidal. I feel better now though, Thank you for you kind response.
i wrote this to him:
  • 8/26, 5:14am
Big Black Bull
bigblackbull76:
Read your post. Please stop viewing this site, and go seek professional counseling at your school. The feelings you are having are normal human emotions of confusion and alot of people experience them. You are important, your life is valuable, and there are people who love you and there will be other woman who will love you too. PLEASE GO SEEK COUNSELING to help get you out of your depression. BBB76
Big Black Bull
whose tits were those- not you
Miss K-A
yes me
  • 8/26, 5:15am
Big Black Bull
wow, ok can i get a clit pic too, you got any with your legs spread open?
Miss K-A
hmmm
i might
Big Black Bull
View attachment 482757
Miss K-A
my bf would ******* me lol
Big Black Bull
he wont know - plus it can't be worse than what he already seen with his mom
its not like you takin a pic of my dick in you or anything
  • 8/26, 5:16am
Miss K-A
lol
Big Black Bull
and you can say the pic was for him anyway if he does see it
Miss K-A
those two guys really gave it to his mom too lol
  • 8/26, 5:17am
Miss K-A
View attachment 482762

Big Black Bull

sign-up on that website blacktowhite.net and tell your story on there, you can be anonymous, and hit me up on there too
Miss K-A
View attachment 482763
Big Black Bull
lets continue to chat, ******* is hillarious
ooh-wee, those are pics you sent to your bf before?
Miss K-A
he took them
  • 8/26, 5:18am
Miss K-A
View attachment 482766
Miss K-A
<censored>
  • 8/26, 5:18am
Big Black Bull
dam you got a juicy tight little pink pussy, girl I would eat your pussy up like the cookie monster eats cookies, yum,yum, yum -feed me more pussy...
and I know your pussy probably taste good as ******* too- you got my cock rock hard thinking about your tight little pink pussy now *******

• 8/26, 5:19am
Miss K-A
hehe
Big Black Bull
how many time in 1 day has your bf made you orgasm?
Miss K-A
im getting pretty horny from our chat
1 or 2 prob
mostly just from oral

• 8/26, 5:20am
Big Black Bull
2 times orgasm, thats it?
Miss K-A
i dont get off from his dick every time
Big Black Bull
shiiiiiiiiiiit
that pic I sent you of the red head with the huge tits
she work as a <Censored text> in DC
i met her off CL, i went over her house we drank tea and talked for an hour on her front porch- this was like 10pm at night
i didn't leave until 12pm the next day and she lost count after she had 18 orgasms she said
thats how good i fuck hot-horny-ass white woman

• 8/26, 5:21am
Miss K-A
wow
you ever made a white guy watch who didnt want to?

• 8/26, 5:22am
Big Black Bull
i had a japanese gf in college who said she fucked 5 guys before me, none of them made her cum, I fucked her so good, and she came so many times that when I would just start to kiss her after that she would start to fall down saying she was cumming and we were fully clothed
  • 8/26, 5:25am
Big Black Bull
hell-yeah, i would just make the guy sit in a chair, handcuff his ass and then make him watch as I took his girls pussy all day and night until she was just shaking from the intense orgasms
  • 8/26, 5:26am
Miss K-A
wow very hot
Big Black Bull
making a guy watch who didn't want to huh- yeah read this

http://www.literotica.com/s/crazy-for-bbc-big-black-cock-ch-01
This was a good story about a hot-white-wife who got turned out at a club by a black guy and made her husband drive her and her Black Bull home while she fucked him in the backseat, and he stayed for 2 days in their maritial bed
Miss K-A
so you wouldnt have a problem with making my bf watch against his will?
Big Black Bull
not-at-all- but you know what, your bf would like that ******* because he would see what its like for a real man to handle a woman they way she should be fucked
  • 8/26, 5:27am
Miss K-A
hehe
Big Black Bull
all men can't help but be turned on by raw ******* emotions of some hard-core fucking- its like watching animals do it on national geographic
Miss K-A
you seriously are a ton bigger
Big Black Bull
******* thats what us black-bulls do best
scroll all the way through my tumblr, you'll see how i get down

• 8/26, 5:28am
Miss K-A
View attachment 482772

Miss K-A

his

Big Black Bull

<pic>
  • 8/26, 5:29am

Big Black Bull

rotfl - dam that ******* is pathetic, im sorry
click on those pics to enlarge them
  • 8/26, 5:29am

Miss K-A

hehe
  • 8/26, 5:30am

Big Black Bull

a real woman deserves a real alpha-man who can not only handle her, but make her ass submissive from a good hard-fucking
  • 8/26, 5:30am

Miss K-A

see what i mean by white ones r uglier
its a weird gray color lol
  • 8/26, 5:31am

Big Black Bull

<pic>
  • 8/26, 5:31am

Big Black Bull

ahh - yeah i see
mmmh -u just told me something new though, no wonder you white girls like a BBC
******* i didn't know just how crazy some white girls were until i found that site, now its like the whole world looks different to me, i had white gfs before and they loved me and cried when i couldn't come by and fuck em but these husbands and bfs take it to a whole other level they get upset when their wives want to stop, or slow down, them jokers get addicted too
  • 8/26, 5:41am

Miss K-A

I'm back
bf woke up to go to bathroom lol
my bf would cry for a whole different reason lol
  • 8/26, 6:35am

Miss K-A

did you leave me?
  • 8/27, 2:26am
Miss K-A
hi

~ THE END ~

Epilogue:
I think i had feel asleep at the end between the 5:41am to 6:35am point when she paused in communication. She came back on the next day and messaged me but I wasn't on. I sent a follow-up message but our times of being online at the sametime never sync'd up as of yet.

I'm not sure if she ever signed up on here, but I suspect one day if I get a message on here from her then that would answer the question.

I did not get a chance to meet her, but I have no doubt that I could have turned the 'buying pressure' up with her so high she would have been begging for me to come fuck-her with her boyfriend not knowing or watching. Like that movie Inception, once that thought is subconsciously planted in a woman's mind of the amazing feeling of a big cock that could bring her to the point of *******, if she is not getting that from her current partner its only a matter of time before she gives in to her desires.
~BBB76
I wonder if she ever made it to this site and did you ever hook up with her

Back