TRUE Freaky-Tale-4: My submissive Cum-slut brings over her GF for Desert

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Welcome to 'TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side'. These are some great real-life true stories of erotic interracial adventures I am re-telling from my side for your enjoyment. Many of the Tales have pictures to go along with them for your viewing pleasure.

black_bull_rider_tank_top-jpg.462155

Click to read first tales if you haven't already:

Freaky-Tale-1:

'Come Take a Ride with one hell-a-of guy in the BigBlackBull-Mobile'

Freaky-Tale-2:

'Facebook Hot-white-girlfriend Mind-Fuck and Boi-friend virtually cuckolded '

Freaky-Tale-3:

'What happened with the BigBlackBull in Vegas Didn't just stay
in Vegas Prt.1, 2, & 3'

And Now
Freaky-Tale-4:

PRT. 1
'My submissive Cum-slut went grocery shopping and picked-up another cum-slut at the store and brought home for the BigBlackBull to enjoy after Dinner for dessert'

PRT. 2
'My submissive Cum-sluts seductive B-day escapade.'

Freaky-Tale-5:

Tales from the BigBlackBull's Dungeon, Part 1

Freaky-Tale-6:
The Hot-wife, The Unicorn, & The Bull

* * * Coming Attractions * * *

Last edited:
TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side - Freaky-Tale-4
PRT. 1
'My submissive Cum-slut went grocery shopping and picked-up another cum-slut at the store and brought home for the BigBlackBull to enjoy after Dinner for dessert'
Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 4.13.36 AM.png
Story written and copyrighted by BigBlackBull76 press 2016 (c)

The following tale is 100% true and only the names and some places were changed to protect the innocent, or the guilty pending your POV.
PROLOGUE
Click Video to Begin Intro to story:

View media item 70846

And now the feature presentation.
For weeks I was getting phones calls and messages from a nice, tall brunette submissive cumslut named Melinda who had been out of town for a while and was coming back soon just dying to see me real bad. She had been telling a few of her friends all about me and how Wonderful of a body I had and also the biggest cock on any man she had ever met. She was married to a white guy before and even fucked a few who she said even the head of my cock was bigger than their’s hard. I was pretty busy during the time and knew she was out of town so I didn’t necessarily feel it was urgent to return her voice mail messages she had left. However one day I got a message of her telling me she was back in town and wanted to set up to meet on a Thursday evening and have a nice meal together.

Well as the saying goes the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and what kind of man would I be to pass up on a good home cooked meal not to mention what kind of Bull would I be to pass up on sum gud gud gushy stuff from a sexxxy fit Brunette submissive bisexual bombshell. So I gave her a ring back and told her I would be there. She also mentioned to me on the phone that she invited over a friend of hers named Kaylee she had just recently ran into while she was at the grocery store whom she grew up and went to school with her and her sister but hadn’t seen in a long time since her family moved away. Her friend was two years younger and in her sister’s class in school but they all used to have sleep-overs together when ******* all the time. She told me I would like her and who know’s, if she gets tipsy enough that night what might happen as they used to do a little bit of female-on-female exploring together and were closer than most. I asked her if she had any pics of this friend and she sends me a few pics from her Facebook account. Oh boy was she a sexy blue eyed blonde with a nice healthy thick 20 something young old body with tig ol bitties.

Oh goody, now she really gave me a reason to circle that date night on my calendar and hold all additional calls and requests from anyone else trying to book the BigBlackBull. So the evening arrives and I go over to her apartment and she opens the door wearing a hot one-piece black dress that perfectly wraps around the contours of her fitness gym petite physique, and some 6inch ****** pump heels just like her Bull had ordered her to wear too. I walk through the door embracing her with a long passionate kiss that made her lean her head back with her eye’s closed like the women do in the movies being kissed at the end by their lover. She had the place lit dim for a romantic decor, some white wine, and a seafood dish expertly prepared like some Chef from Hell's Kitchen culinary survival school ready to serve to her King at the table. I consumed the meal and sat back in the chair as we caught up on all the time that had since passed between us sipping on the nice chill glass of white wine with a white napkin laying around my neck like a mob Boss.

About 30 minutes later there was a knock at her door and she said that was probably her friend and I should go answer it since she was off in the kitchen. I get myself right making sure my shirts tucked right, pants pulled up hugging my hips and BigBlackBull ass right and I goto the door and open it. Standing on the other side looking up smiling at me is the girl whom my submissive had sent me a pic of but maybe a year or two older but nonetheless still crazy gorgeous as fuck wearing a white tank top and some tight ass-hugging blue jeans as she smiles at me and says hi walking in right on by me strutting like a female triple crown horse stallion. This girl’s physical body was built and she walked with the confidence and mentality like she knew it and was very comfortable in her skin that would make married men automatically turn to thoughts of taking off their wedding ring and committing a sin. Mel comes on out and they start screaming and hugging for a long time.

4cb11be4ca860cf2e7a520e3f168d6d6.jpg
*pic of how Kaylee was dressed and looked but with bigger tits and thicker around the hips and ass too*
So Mel hooks her up with a ******* and I say to them we need to toast of course. I raise up my wine glass and say “to good health and good times with new good friends” with a devilish grin on my face slightly revealing the naughty thoughts racing through my mind of what I was going to do to this hot ass friend of my submissive if the night went right. And they smile raising their glasses and we clink with a cheers. So they go off into the kitchen and start girl chatting and I go back into living room and sit on the couch flipping through the idiot box looking at some so called reality housewives acting too desperate for attention and fame. A little later after them chatting for a while, and a few drinks later with Mel flirting with her hot blonde GF, the girl is obviously tipsy and Mel moves in and starts making out with her. The girl is turned on and I’m watching the two of them go down on the couch next to me making out with Mel falling back and Kaylee laying on top between Mel’s legs. Kaylee is dry humping Mel all up and down with Mel’s dress lifting up and revealing she is not wearing any panties just like her Bull ordered her not too. With this sight Kaylee looks down at Mel and without saying a word but seeing that wet pussy inviting her she moves her left hand middle and index fingers over Mel's clit and starts to rub it furiously with her kisses picking up speed. Then Kaylee leans back up saying I’m getting hot and takes off her white halter top revealing a gorgeous set of nice natural double Ds bouncing out. Mel looks over at me smiling and I smile back with my eyes squinting and lips curling back at her in approval thinking oh yeah its time for DESERT.

After them making out and Kaylee finger fucking Mel for five minutes until a waterfall is pouring from her legs and both of them all worked up into horny frenzy letting me enjoy the show from a front row seat Mel waves me over and I move in to start making out with the three of us all kissing and locking lips simultaneously. Mel is an expert at getting her GF turned on and knew all the right buttons to push and work her GF’s sex system into overdrive. Kaylee jumped up and said let me go take a shower guys and I’ll be right back then starts to strip leaving a trail of clothes through Mel’s bedroom leading into her bathroom. I’m like ok and Mel and I get up and following the trail still making out all the way groping all over one another with me leading her walking backwards toward her bed with her one-piece black dress falling right off revealing a gorgeous pair of round supple breasts and a clean shaven kitty kat on a sexxxy petite physique. I’ve trained my submissive real good as I sit back on the bed remove my shirt and she is already on her knees removing my shoes and pulling my pants off. As she gets my briefs off my huge 10” BBC pops out like a jack in the box winding off its coiled spring almost taking her eye out in the process. Then she begins to worship my cock starting from the bottom of my balls working her way up slowly with her lips and tongue never coming off my BBC.

Not being able to take anymore with my BBC now stiff and all wet and shiny from her polishing my wood with her moist mouth she gets up and says “will you fuck me already I’ve been waiting for you for so long”. I’m smiling and know I need to wait till her friend is out so as to not throw off the groove that got started, I slide back on the bed and pull her down with me putting one finger on her lips and telling her to be patient as I start kissing, and licking down her neck and making my way down her chest until my lips are all over her breasts. I take my time working her upper body while still flicking her clit and slowing inserting my index finger in and out of her pussy pulling on it like a trigger. Mel is squirming and rolling uncontrollably and then her GF emerges finally with her hair laid down wet and a towel wrapped around her body. She wipes her self down and begins patting her hair dry watching Mel and myself with legs intertwined with me teasing and tormenting her all to hell as she is begging to get fucked.

I move Mel’s body over to make room for her GF to come over and join us on the Queen size playground we turned her bed into, and as Kaylee moves in to see my BBC up closer her eyes open wide gazing over my body and cock hanging down between my thighs almost to my knees and she said “GUD LAWD” with her sexy southern-belle blonde bombshell accent. My submissive Mel says “I KNO RIIIIIGHT”, I told you his body is so sexy and his cock is …. god have you seen anything so big. Her girl is standing there with her mouth and eyes still wide open in disbelief like no I haven’t and don’t even know what to say. So I lay back now with Mel now moving up closer over to lay over to the right side of me and starts making out with me and kissing down my neck and I tell her GF Kaylee to not be scared as she is sitting on the edge of the bed watching us and I tell her to come over and lay next to me on my left side. The kisses and sensations registering in my brain has my cock was standing straight up so stiff and hard that a stripper could’ve done her acrobatic aerial dances spinning around on it like a stripper pole before sliding down hitting my body like the dance floor in full split.

As I get Kaylee up into my left arm and I grab her around me while Mel is kissing down all over my neck and chest I start to slowly make out with Kaylee rubbing her hair gently then down her arm and back. She starts getting more comfortable and making back out with me and using her tongue. Now sensing she needs instruction my coaching mode kicks in and as a master in instructing a young-slut how to lay-up and please her Bull. So I told her to go down and follow her GF and stay in sync kissing my neck and chest too and I bring Mel back up to start over again at my neck. So now they are both kissing and licking down my neck and down my chest and around my nipples and my whole body is getting all tingly like a light electricity is flowing over me and know or could sense something amazing and shocking is about to happen hence I’m at the height of awareness and sensuality with expectation of whats to come next.

And yes they then both slid down kissing down my stomach and moving down to my cock and I told them to slowly start from the bottom with both of them licking one side each from the balls on up to the top at the same time. They start as instructed from the bottom going up slowly and meet at the top together with their lips touching around the tip of my cock and start laughing. Then they start going back down to the bottom as instructed and now they are alternating licking and sucking the cock and the balls. My toes are curling now harder than they ever had and my mind is awash in a rush of ******* like I might have hit a line of coke for the first time with my eyes rolling into the back of my head with a feeling of floating up into the clouds with a warm light shining on me, horns blowing, and angels singing hallelujah, I'm so gonna do ya and run through ya.

After these two sexxxy submissive sluts devoured sucking and licking my cock for a good 10 minutes I had to stop them to move on lest I began to bust and not have enough fuel reserves in the rocket to make the next lift-off on these two sexy bodies orbiting my hot solar mass. So I know its been a while since I seen my submissive and although she is kind enough to share with her GF here tonight I know she is still quite the jealous type too so I tell her to hop on up and tell her GF to come up and sit on my face and let me surf her pussy clit with my tongue. Kaylee smiles at me moving her amazing hot ass body up to straddle her legs up over my head and slowly slides down moving her hips back and forth as her pussy begins to glide over my lips. Mel is already super lubed up from all of the foreplay and gets on top to mount her Bull like she was taught how to do and ride her Bull’s BBC bouncing up and down making the bed bounce up in down in a synchronized rhythm. This then causes Kaylee start bouncing with her coming down on my face while Mel is rising up in the air moving like a sea-saw on the Black Bull’s long slick tongue and long slick dong at the same time. And Kaylee seems to be enjoying the ride as she is letting out ooohs and Oh Gawds as my mind and body is in a state of pure ******* from having these two sexy sluts using my body as a playground for their pleasure and riding me like two cowgirls trying to wrestle down a wild bucking Black Bull.

Kaylee was not only so sexy and gorgeous but her pussy tasted like a sweet hot cinnamon bun roll fresh from the oven no fucking lie which just caused me to lick and suck her pussy until I could feel the juices to start glazing around my lips which didn’t take long and I licked around and around her clit in long wide slow licks trying to get to the center of that cinnamon bun sweet filling. With her facing the wall she extended out her arms against the bed board which was banging the walls and she said oh my GAWWD I’m cumming and I said oh yeah cum baby let me taste you and she winded her hips with her legs tightening around my head and she starts shaking with a rush of milky cinnamon frosting fluid dripping from her moist opening like a water faucet with a broken close valve glazing her sweet cream all around my mouth and lips. Then she melted down and Mel just keep her thrust speeding up on my cock from the excitement and said she was starting to cum also and she began to squirt with her white pussy milk all dripping down to my balls. Kaylee still grinding her pussy over my tongue gliding back and forth as i told her i wanted her to fuck my face as my lips kept sucking and french kissing with her pussy lips until she says uh-uh-uh I’m cumming again and melted down on me for a 2nd time.

Im thinking to myself, Dam BBB76 not bad as I got both of these young hot energetic chicks to bust on me before I even busted one nut yet. Now that I know my submissive Mel has gotten hers its come up to the movement I’ve been waiting for and I told her to come off babe and let your GF get a sample. Now all guys can imagine that I was anxiously waiting to tap her friend so I told her to get on and slide down nice and slow and get used to that BBC. And her sexy Blonde blue-eyed Bombshell GF complied as ordered and began to slide down with her super lubricated cinnamon bun glazed pussy all down on my super Big chocolate chico stick. And her eyes closed and she started to bounce with her nice tig bitties bouncing also in rhythm and I told Mel to get up and ride my face too.

So now I’m mounted again with two sexy submissive white sluts on top of my face and cock and they are both groaning and moaning as Kaylee didn’t take much time and said Oh GAWD I’m coming again, and that was #3. Mel moves off to watch as her GF is riding, sliding, and gliding, and grinding all over my super hard and thick BBC and I can see her eyes rolling up in the back of her head in ******* I smack her ass and ask her to tell me how much she loves my Big Black Cock. She opens her beautiful lovely blue eyes like awakening from a trance looking down at me and says in a sloooow pure pleasure prose “I luuuuuv your Black Cock.” Her knees couldn’t help keep her up anymore as she began to erupt on top of me and with no one to help hold her up she collapse down on top of me with her legs shaking. She just couldn’t handle the BigBlackBull's dick yet as Mel was a bit more used to it and broken in but a few minutes later Im telling her GF Kaylee to get off me and I’m trying to push her off too because now I’m about to explode and I didn’t know if she was on the pill and she was about to get a super-nova explosion load of my royal rich cum way deep inside her. Kaylee falls off to the side just in the nick of time as my rock hard begins to explode shooting hot thick liquid loads of cum straight up high into the air like a volcano erupting after a 100 year dormant period with most of it landing on my stomach. My submissive Mel goes to get a towel and wipe me down and after that is done I grab them both into one of my arms each and we begin to lay down in the bed again and watch TV.

So now I'm laying sunken into the sheets all wiped down feeling like I’m resting on a cloud there smiling with two sexxxy and gorgeous submissive sluts laying in each of my arms and I’m thinking died for some holy cause content to receive my reward of 2 virgins in my arms as well as can ******* from and swim in the streams of sweet milk and honey for all the days in my afterlife. I look over to Kaylee and ask her how was it? My submissive Mel didn’t tell me how much of a comedian her GF Kaylee was as the girl had an amazing sense of humor to go along with her gorgeous body and sexy face which made me become a little self-consciousness at the time with trying to impress her with an engaging and witty banter exchange with her. She said she felt like she was out of her body looking down at herself and the room was spinning. Mel said I told you he was amazing smiling at me from the other side of my body from her GF. Kaylee then responded yeah, but thats the kind of cock that makes me want to rush home, smack my mama and say this is the man I’m gonna have babies for - lol. Later on she got up to use the bathroom and we she came back my submissive Mel readjusted to get herself in between her GF and myself. I didn’t know at the time if it was intentional in which I found out later it was but when Kaylee got back in the bed she said ”dam that cock is so Big it feels like I could still feel it inside me". I’m lmbbbao (laughing my BigBlackBull ass off now) like wow, And with that being said I’m ready for round 2 with these chics and I was planning on rolling over and fucking Kaylee some more when I got the chance but my submissive now in the middle position to get herself under me by pulling me over her and telling me she needed some more "BigBlackBull time”.

Now Mel was being totally selfish and greedy and cut off round two from going down as Kaylee began to roll over to the side and fall off asleep. I pound my sexxxy submissive slut real good and hard to try and give her a dose of BBC nyquil good enough to make her doze off as I try to go back after Kaylee once she is out of the way. But after fucking my slut real good and it being late I roll off to the other side with my submissive being in the middle and begin to recuperate myself but my cock is still rock solid even after busting two hard nuts. I was just too excited and stimulated with a rush of sexual energy and motivated by the thoughts of fucking her gorgeous built blonde-bombshell GF again. Somebody should’ve called the pall bearers at the funeral home cause I had just killed two pussy’s and put them in coffins as they were both off sound asleep with me laying there on the outside with the TV flashing some late night show back at me. I’m laughing that they are sound asleep and Im laying there still with a stiff hard cock. Someone should’ve called 911 and the police could've came afterwards and marked white chalk around where their bodies laid on the beds and declared it a crime scene how these two white sluts pussy’s got murdered by a BBC leaving the crime scene investigators to research how the BigBlackBull76 struck again. It takes a very special kind of Bull to handle two sexxxy high-powered sluts as he is a serial pussy killer now, claiming not only one but even two white slut victim’s at the same dam time. When I go -in I go all in and put my work in as its the only kind of life I know laying the pipe until a woman’s plumbing is left leaking and this was all just in a days work I put in 24/7, 365+1 on a leap year until my name is in caps and bolded on an obituary notice for the BigBlackBull76. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy::bigsmile:

Epilogue
So this submissive cum slut Mel has a great stable of young hot sexy white stallion women for a group of friends and most of them seem bi-sexual, or open minded to experiment. There was another night only a few months ago where I went by to visit Mel again after she called me up and I knew we were planning to fuck as she says she is insatiable for me now but that night on the way over she sent me a text msg asking me to pick up a pack of cigarettes for her. So I sent her back a message saying I wasn’t her errand boy she knows I don’t like cigarettes and the 2nd hand smoke either so I don’t know why your asking me. She said please baby I really need them as I’m stressed. I told her after I come take care of you all that stress will be relived. I relented anyway and got her the cigs. When I got to her place there were two other white girls there in the dining area near the kitchen with one being a cute thin blonde named Laura her new room-mate who just moved in that week I found out afterwards. So Mel and I goto her room, she closed the door and we got into another argument about mainly me and not giving her enough time and me giving her ******* on the cigs. So later on after we finished fucking she said to me, I was going to invite my room-mate Laura in to have a three-some with us but you pissed me off and I didn’t bother calling her in. In my mind I was like fuuuccck, dam I messed that up and should’ve kept my bigblackbull mouth shut and played cool with her from the beggining.

I visited Mel a few more times after that and Laura was either out and the few times I stopped by when Laura was there Mel told me she was pissed at her room-mate for being messy leaving ******* out all over the place and Mel had to constantly clean up especially when guest were coming by like me that night. She said she had also slept with Laura one night and the chic feel asleep smoking a cigarette in their bed and burned Mel and she was real hot about that and Laura owed her money. So with the drama going on between them looks like I blew my opportunity to get that threesome in. Laura was a cute blond and I was wondering what it would be like to sample her and how the two of them would be together in the sack. I fucked Mel so good that one night she just rolled over with her arm hanging off the bed and said I can’t handle anymore and I told her well then you need to go tag your GF in cause I ain’t done. Mel said yeah maybe another night and I wanted to bring up about calling up Kaylee again for a round-two also but I didn’t want to raise her suspicion about me maybe trying to get with her GF on the side without her which she already had her suspicions about. At least I wised-up and knew it was better to just keep my mouth shut at that point not to push my luck and let Mel handle the threesome arrangements. Mel told me about another old GF of hers who was a femme-Dom stud who tries to act like the man of the relationship but stills fucks men time to time. I told her to set that up so I can show this Femme-Dom why BBC rules, show her the error of her lesbian Dom ways and why she needs to submit to a real man, a BigBlackBull stud at that. So there may be a part two to this freaky Tale when that goes down.

On the by and by before someone asks me the question, I talk BBC, Master, Dom, and Sub slut talk with Mel and she knows her place however she does not know about the site as far as I know of. I was not Kaylee's first Black guy she fucked and Mel had told me Kaylee was also dating a black guy at one time (that lucky fucking bastard). Mel does know about my Facebook page which she thought the Black Bull stuff was interesting on there and I was planning on telling her to join the B2W site but after the few spats we've had with her about me being too busy for her with other women besides the ones she chooses I thought that it would be a bad idea for her to be on the site and have plenty of more reasons to start additional arguments on why I was too busy to fuck her. For example here is a txt I got from her one night when I went to the movies after work with 3 male coworkers of mine (we work hard and we often do happy hours but this time went to see a summer blockbuster together)...

IMG_2616.JPG
She is just a regular hard working white girl who is totally submissive to her Black Master behind closed doors who has been turned out and is now is addicted to my BBC. She says she loves sex on the regular so we are like Fuck-buddies and she lets me fuck with her buddies too but still wants to be #1 on my list. After all they say sharing is caring and its nice when you can also share Sharon and Karen in a friendship/partnership/relationship too. :blackgrimace::bigsmile::balanced:

Last edited:
Big Black Bull 76,

What a story bruh!!.. you should be an author your stories are magnificent. I thoroughly enjoyed this one especially the beginning prop of a Star Wars like movie. Man I like the fact you got these white babes hypmotized over BBC.

But then again you like myself and other brothers are getting white babes to convert to the dark side in large numbers. Keep up the good work I will definitely tune in for the next episode.

Blkmale80

Finally got around to reading Tale #4 and I must admit, I sure wasn't disappointed.. Every black guy needs a sexy friend like Mel, who will recruit other women to sample their first black cock, especially when it's a sexy young gorgeous girl like you say Kaylee is. You Da Man may friend, great story. Will there be a Tale #5...??

Finally got around to reading Tale #4 and I must admit, I sure wasn't disappointed.. Every black guy needs a sexy friend like Mel, who will recruit other women to sample their first black cock, especially when it's a sexy young gorgeous girl like you say Kaylee is. You Da Man may friend, great story. Will there be a Tale #5...??
Hey there my friend @Janice K , thanks again for the kudos for another freaky tale and yes we will return for a #5 which will be even wilder and freakier. Stay tuned to the same BigBlackBull time, same BigBlackBull channel. :blackgrimace:

Don't forget to let me know when you put it out, okay??
Hey @Janice K - oh I most definitely will.

Update to Freaky Tale #4:

So I met up with my loyal submissive Mel this weekend and she told me that she saw the Domne stud this past week and talked to her about me and asked her about joining us for a threesome. She said the dom stud chic face had gotten all screwed up and said eww no I'm not a fag. I lmbbbao again. I said you should've told her when she gets a Cock and two balls hanging and someone wanting to fuck her in the ass then she could say that but in this case I intend to fuck her in the one hole she got at birth and made her a female by nature.

More to follow on this saga as Freaky Tale #4 is far from over.

Hey there True Freaky Tale followers,

There is another episode to Freaky Tale 4 coming very, very soon and it may be hotter than the first episode. Mel had a Bday party where only her new current GF, me, and a bottle of Don Julio Blanco was invited.

Stay tuned all the true freaky tale followers. I actually got the tale about 80% finished and txt pics to go along with it...

Same BigBlackBull time, same BigBlackBull channel :blackgreedy::balanced:

Hey @Janice K - oh I most definitely will.

Update to Freaky Tale #4:

So I met up with my loyal submissive Mel this weekend and she told me that she saw the Domne stud this past week and talked to her about me and asked her about joining us for a threesome. She said the dom stud chic face had gotten all screwed up and said eww no I'm not a fag. I lmbbbao again. I said you should've told her when she gets a Cock and two balls hanging and someone wanting to fuck her in the ass then she could say that but in this case I intend to fuck her in the one hole she got at birth and made her a female by nature.

More to follow on this saga as Freaky Tale #4 is far from over.

Have you ever taken a cuck's mouth sir to discipline him?

Have you ever taken a cuck's mouth sir to discipline him?
@Marty78 - Question for you. When your at a party and a group of people are standing around listening to a guy tell stories about sexual escapades with women do you jump in to interrupt with a question about some cuck *******?

I bet you wouldn't. Not only would you and any other cuck not do it but I bet you would be disciplined by that Alpha guy in that case with the back of his hand smacking you upside the head and threatening to kick your ass if you didn't get away from him.

For you and all other guys who come on here with such thoughts cease this out-of-line behavior or I will ban you from posting on my threads. Stick to the threads with 'cuck' in the topic and there you wouldn't be wrong but you are WRONG here and much everywhere else!

See also @DaphneD's post for some friendly Gentlemen advice and go knock yourself out:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/dear-gentlemen-cucks-a-message-to-you-please-read.97799/

~BBB76

@Marty78 - Question for you. When your at a party and a group of people are standing around listening to a guy tell stories about sexual escapades with women do you jump in to interrupt with a question about some cuck *******?

I bet you wouldn't. Not only would you and any other cuck not do it but I bet you would be disciplined by that Alpha guy in that case with the back of his hand smacking you upside the head and threaten to kick your ass if you didn't get away from him.

For you and all other guys who come on here with such thoughts cease this out-of-line behavior or I will ban you from posting on my threads. Stick to the threads with 'cuck' in the topic and there you wouldn't be wrong but you are WRONG here and much everywhere else!

See also @DaphneD's post for some friendly Gentlemen advice and go knock yourself out:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/dear-gentlemen-cucks-a-message-to-you-please-read.97799/

~BBB76

Apologies.

Back