True Blue

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
True Blue

This friend of mine named Rocky was always first in line to look at my private photo album. My wife is a knockout and on occasions I have managed to gather some very hot pictures of her in surprising situations.

Rocky would sit there with a hard on bulging in his pants gawking at her pictures. He would shake his head and comment how he wished he could get his wife Leesa to get kinky or do some of these things, but he was certain she was just too true to him and would never allow herself to do anything wild.

I had long felt Leesa was one hot babe, although for the life of me I don't know what it was about her that prompted that feeling. She was tall, probably around 5'6 or 7. She had a great body with the exception of her tits. They were on the smallish side. She had long legs, maybe that was it. Or the way her perfect ass always looked fuckable in no matter what kind of pants she wore. When she wore a dress, well forget about it, she was hot. I often fantasized about how big her nipples would get. In my experience, girls with smaller tits usually had big protruding nipples. Since I am a nipple guy, that was all I needed. Anyway, Leesa had moderately long dark brown hair and a pretty smile with very white teeth.

I sensed a smugness in Rocky as he poured over my photo album. It was as if he would be first in line to sample anything he could get his cock into, but his wife was all his and he knew it.

I am not sure how long they had been married, but I was guessing at least 8 to 10 years. They were both in their mid 30's. Some time back, Leesa had decided she wanted to become a massage therapist. To all our amazement, she did just that. I can remember the first time she asked if I would let her practice on me. I got an immediate hard on and quickly agreed. She came to our home with her table and books and proceeded to set everything up.

"Do I get naked" I asked?

"You can do whatever feels right for you, Leesa answered, some people leave their shorts on, some don't. I will be using some oils, so if you don't want to wear anything, that is ok. I will keep you covered at all times anyway, so either way is fine."

"Well, I prefer to be naked," I answered. "That will be fine," she replied in a business like tone.

"What happens if I get excited, you know,,," I hemmed and hawed around, trying to be cute. "If that happens, the massage is over" she answered abruptly.

I sensed she was serious, even though she smiled. She gave me a sheet the size of Detroit to cover myself with and I was off to disrobe. When I returned, she instructed me how to get onto the table and began the massage. She read her books to make sure she was doing everything correctly. It felt great if I do say so. I was disappointed that she never once caught sight of my cock during the entire session. She managed to keep me wrapped like a baby even though she massaged nearly every part of my body. Every part except my cock that is. I had fantasized about her finishing me off with at least a hand job.

Prior to this, the only massages I had ever gotten all involved at least a hand job. And I was always allowed to grope and grab the chick doing the massage. Of course these were not therapeutic. Well to me they were, but not in the sense that Leesa's massages were supposed to be.

It was enough to fuel my fantasies anyway. Leesa did run her hands across my bare ass several times and that was something. I wondered how long she would last in this profession before someone nailed her.

Later I discussed this with Rocky. "What happens if she gets turned on rubbing some hot guy and she grabs his cock or something?" I asked.

"I don't think I have to worry about my Leesa," he answered. Again with the holier than thou attitude I thought to myself. His Ms. perfect would never do anything like that.

"Well, what happens if she does?" I pressed the issue.

Rocky went on to tell me he was finishing up Leesa's massage therapy room in one section of their home, and he was installing a two way mirror along one wall which would allow him a perfect view of all that went on in the room. This way, in case some dude got carried away he could step in and calm the situation down.

"Does Leesa know about the mirror?" I asked.

"Not yet she doesn't, but I will tell her after I get it all finished." He went on to brag about how nice the whole set up would work. Their home was large enough to allow a separate entrance and the way he was building the room, it looked very professional. He had made Leesa promise not to look until he had it finished.

I began to hatch a plan in my mind as Rocky continued ranting and raving about how cool this was all going to be. I started to kid him about wanting to watch his hot wife get it on during a massage session with some hot stud. "You just want to watch her jack off some big cock while you watch," I joked. I thought I could sense an interest in Rocky's eyes as I continued kidding.

I had an idea Leesa may never know about the mirror after I had planted this thought in Rocky's head.

Time passed. Leesa started her business. I kept kidding Rocky. I eventually got over to their house and Rocky showed me into his little office he had built next to Leesa's massage room. He told me to keep it quite as we headed toward this section of the house. He told me Leesa had made him promise to never ever come in to the actual massage room during one of her sessions because her clients would not like it and it could hurt her business.

As we entered the office section I quickly realized Rocky had not told Leesa about his 2 way mirror. "We have to leave the lights off, he whispered, and you have to be very quiet."

He moved over to a wall and lifted a large framed picture down off the wall. I have to admit, I felt strange looking through the mirror at his hot wife as she was rubbing some guys legs. The guy had the huge sheet over him and seemed almost asleep. I knew how good Leesa was at massages, and I was not surprised.

I found myself getting a hard on as I could see Leesa doing that bit with this guys ass that she had done with me. She reached under the sheet and rubbed his ass cheeks. I was assuming he was naked, but the way she kept the sheet covering him, it was hard to tell. After a while, her session was done. The guy headed toward the dressing room and Rocky replaced the picture and we both beat a retreat to another section of the house.

"So, I asked as I took a chug of the beer Rocky had given me, have you seen Leesa wank some guy off yet?"

Rocky laughed, "no not yet. Like I said, I am afraid my Leesa is just too true blue to the old Rockster to ever do anything like that." he chuckled.

"Ya, maybe, I replied, but you would like to see it wouldn't ya?" I was jiggling the bait and about to set the hook.

"Oh I suppose it would be hot as long as nothing serious ever happened. You know, just watch her get a little bit kinky I suppose." he chuckled as he took a pull off his beer.

"Well, I bet under the right circumstances, she would do it." I said.

"Well, I don't know, Rocky said leaning back clasping his hands behind his head. I guess if the guy was a real hot looking stud and acted just right and all."

I found myself amazed at how Rocky was in his own way telling me it would take a real hunk to ever lure his precious Leesa away from him, if only for a quick hand job. "I don't think it would have to be a hunk," I proceeded to part 2 of my plan.

"Oh ya, Rocky continued, the guy would have to look real good to get Leesa's attention. Even then, I doubt she would ever do anything that kinky. She may accidentally touch his cock or something, but that would be it."

"I am willing to make a bet with ya" I said setting the hook.

"What kind of bet?" Rocky asked as he raised one eyebrow in my direction.

"OK, I continued, who is the least likely sort of guy, in your mind, that Leesa would ever think about doing anything with?"

I knew in the back of my mind who Rocky was going to say because we had often talked about Leesa's aversion to black guys. Rocky had told me numerous times how Leesa did not trust blacks and that although she was not a racist, she just simply never ever wanted to have anything to do with them.

"How much do you want to bet" Rocky asked.

I knew he thought he had the upper hand and he wanted to move in for the *******. I found myself hoping in the back of my mind that I was not overstepping my own common sense here. I was certain that under the right circumstances I could pull this off. I began to have some doubts as I continued. I decided it would be worth the cash I put up just to see if someone could get to Leesa. I had a perfect "someone" in mind.

We settled on $500.00 for the bet. Rocky could see me cringe as I agreed to the amount. He was getting cockier all the time and I was crossing my fingers and anything else that would cross that I could pull this off, or at least get 500 bucks worth of entertainment out of it. With the bet set, I pressed Rocky about who he was suggesting as the kind of guy we should use.

"OK, Rocky said, let's see you get a guy that is older, say at least 10 years older than Leesa, and fatter, (cause he knew how much Leesa was into trim bodies.) and last but not least, he has to be black, and the blacker the better." he chortled as he took another pull on his beer. I could see Rocky was already counting my money.

"OK, you're on" I finally responded. Rocky's eyes grew bigger.

"Are you sure about this, he asked. You know how Leesa feels about blacks."

"Ya, I know, I said. I just have a feeling I can win this bet." I could see some concern creep into Rocky's previously smug expression.

"Well, who do you have in mind to pull this off for ya?" he asked.

I had to laugh inwardly to myself as we talked on and on about who I was thinking about getting to come in and try to get Rocky's hot assed wife to give him a hand job or if I had my way, get a lot more than just a hand job. To me, I found this rather ironic. I mean here was a guy who was convinced his wife would never ever mess around on him. As far as I knew, she never had. And he and I had made a 500 dollar bet that not only could I get someone to get kinky with her, at least a hand job's worth, but that certain person had to be an older fat black guy. This was a strange situation I had going here.

As I laughed to myself, the realization that I may have bitten off way too much this time crossed my mind. I knew who I was going to get to do this. He fit the description to a tee. My ace in the hole was that Willy had a cock and a half on him. I hoped that if Willy could get Leesa to see his cock, she would go for it. If not, then I could kiss my 500 bucks goodbye. If so, then this could open the door for all kinds of other fun stuff. Either way, I was looking forward to the challenge.

My other angle involved my writing this bet up and getting Rocky to sign it. This document, if I could get him to sign it just may open some doors too.

The next day I stopped by Rocky's place and sold him the idea of having this in writing and kept in a very safe place just so there would be no hard feelings. I breathed a sigh of relief as he reluctantly signed and made me promise to keep this hidden very well. We each had copies of the agreement and I made him promise to do the same.

I thought he would fall off his chair laughing when I told him I had decided on Willy to have come in for a massage from Leesa. Both he and I used to work with Willy, but I knew Willy much better than Rocky did. Willy had lost his job a few months back and I knew he would be up for this little project. Plus Willy and I both agreed that Rocky was a general pain in the ass the way he always bragged about his woman and how she was always so sexually satisfied with him and on and on. Willy used to mutter to me under his breath that he could show Rocky's wife a cock if she ever wanted to see one. We laughed together and continued to listen to Rocky. It was our private joke between the two of us. And Rocky had never caught on.

Willy was certainly no prize in the looks department. But I was banking on his huge cock. I used to kid him after I had seen him once in the showers about that thing taking all his ******* just to fire it up. Not only was it a good 10 to 12 inches soft, but I would swear it was as big around as my wrist. I also knew that good old Rocky was no prize in the cock department, since he was only sporting a 5 to 6 incher at best. I was willing to bet 500 bucks Leesa would go for the big black cock if for no other reason than the awesome size of it. I was not too sure how far she would go. That part was up to Willy.

We laid the final ground rules and it was agreed that Willy would have to set an appointment over the phone. If Leesa saw him before he had an appointment set Rocky was certain she would have a logical excuse to never have Willy in.

"Even I could not take your money that quickly, he laughed. I have to at least give you a fighting chance" he bellowed more as he was still laughing at my choice of Willy.

That afternoon I stopped by Willy's place and over a beer I told him what I had planned and what was going on. He was in a constant state of disbelief. "You all have got ta be shitten me" he kept saying.

"No I am on the level. And Rocky is as cocky as ever, so here is our chance. I am banking on that horse cock of yours to pull this off." After I agreed to give Willy half the winnings he finally agreed to give it a shot.

The following day Willy called and was given an appointment by Leesa. He had told her he had heard of her services and he wanted to see if she could help him relax, since he had been having trouble sleeping lately. I had written out what I wanted Willy to say. I did not want to take any chances that Leesa would suspect Willy was black. If it had been up to Willy to call on his own I figured he would have talked the way he normally does and she would have suspected he was black just by the way he talks, and had an excuse to not give him an appointment.

Rocky and I were silently in the adjoining office with the picture off the other side of the 2 way mirror and all set in time for Willy's first appointment. I had not bothered telling Willy about the 2 way mirror just yet. I did not want to give him stage fright. I simply told him, on the first visit, to do what he could to see to it Leesa saw his horse cock and to make as much progress toward getting her to at least give him a hand job as possible. I told him it may take a few visits and I would see what the response was and make adjustments as we went along.

"Well how are ya gonna know" he asked?

I explained that Rocky and I would be in the next room and could hear just about everything that went on. Although this bothered him at first, he realized we had to have some way of knowing what happened. I fully was prepared to tell Willy about the mirror after this first visit, just not yet.

I had gotten Rocky to agree to let me set up my tripod and video camera to record the activity in the next room just in case there was any question about who won or would win the bet. You never know, it may have come down to a photo finish. I planned on enjoying the video either way.

The door buzzer sounded and Leesa went to the door. She was wearing kind of a light weight summer work out suit. Her hot ass looked great as she sauntered to let her next client in. We could see her from the back as she froze when she first laid eyes on Willy standing in the door.

"I am her for a 2:00 appointment" he announced.

Leesa stood motionless for what seemed like an eternity.

"What do ah have ta do miss, Willy asked politely. Where am ah supposed ta go ta get ma massage lady?"

Leesa finally found her voice. "Oh, ahhh, well ahhh, please step this way." She was obviously in a state of shock. I looked over at Rocky and he had his face practically touching the 2 way mirror staring intently at his hot assed wife in her predicament.

"Ah sure hope this helps me get ma sleep lady" Willy went on as he moved further into the room. Willy is no small boy, he stands about 6'3" tall and since he is in his late 40's or early 50's he has kind of let himself go as far as his weight. I figured he must weigh a good 270 to 280 or more.

Leesa told him to go into the dressing room and disrobe to his shorts and that he would find a sheet in there. Willy ambled over to the small dressing room and entered. As soon as the door closed, Leesa threw her arms up in the air and began shaking her head. She was obviously in a quandry and had no idea what she was going to do to get out of this. She began pacing back and forth and sighing heavily. Finally she shrugged her shoulders and dropped her arms to her side and sat down, still shaking her head. The look on her face was priceless. I figured I damn near had my 500 bucks worth with what I had seen so far.

I found it funny that Leesa had told Willy to leave his shorts on. I knew he was not going to do this, but still I chuckled at the thought of what was going to be happening. Here was Leesa, not a racist, according to Rocky, even though she preferred not to associate with black people, and she was going to have to rub her hands all over a black guy. I was having a ball. Rocky was transfixed on what was going on through the mirror. Leesa was wringing her hands together at the thought of what she was going to have to do. ( she had no idea what Willy was going to try to get her to do. )

"Are you gonna use any oils on me lady" Willy sang out from the dressing room?

"Ahhh, yes I will be using oils" Leesa responded. Leesa was sitting in a chair not more than 5 feet from the dressing room door when Willy came out.

"Do I just get on dat table lady" Willy asked? Leesa stood and turned to tell him yes, when she froze.

Willy had walked out bare assed naked and had the sheet draped over his arm like a waiter would carry a hand towel. Rocky nearly went through the mirror when he saw Willy's thick cock hanging nearly to his knees.

"I did not want ta get any oil on ma shorts, so I hope ya don't mind I took them off. Now do ah have ta lay on dis sheet here or what," he asked as if he was confused? (I recalled Leesa had not told him to cover himself with the sheet, she had merely told him it was in the room. Willy was playing the part perfectly.

"NO, you have to stay covered with the sheet. I ahhh, well I am not supposed to see you completely naked sir" Leesa was half yelling and obviously not in control at the moment.

"Aw sheeit lady it don't bother me none that y'all see's me naked, Ah ain't got nuthin ta hide," Willy laughed as he ambled toward the table. His thick cock was swinging from side to side as he passed by Leesa.

I was beside myself because I was paying close attention to where Leesa was looking. And she had her eyes glued to Willy's horse cock practically all the way. In the meantime, Willy was paying little or no attention to her what so ever. He was acting perfectly. He was simply there to get a massage and nothing more, at least for now.

"Just lay on the table and I will cover you with the sheet" Leesa nervously said.

Willy hefted his considerable size up to the table. His thick black cock hung well over the edge as he sat there with his legs apart. "Do you want me on ma back first," he asked?

"NO, Leesa practically screamed as she stared as his horse cock. Please I need you on your belly."

She cautiously stepped to the table and tossed the sheet over Willy after he had finally rolled over and stretched out. He still had his legs spread and his balls matched the size of his cock. They looked like two coconuts between his huge thighs. I noticed Leesa looking intently at the size of them as well before she covered Willy with the sheet.

Rocky had not said a word and for the first time I sensed he might be a little concerned about his precious wife's fidelity. After another long pause while Leesa gathered her courage, she finally poured oil onto her palms and having pulled the sheet down to Willy's waist gingerly began her massage. If it had not been obvious by her actions, it was now very obvious by how she began that Willy was the first black guy she had ever touched.

Leesa had perspiration on her upper lip almost immediately. I took this as a positive sign. I had a strong suspicion that all the while she was rubbing Willy's back and shoulders, her mind was in fact on his huge black cock. Leesa went through the entire massage. She used her diaper technique to prevent any of Willy's equipment from being exposed and massaged his beefy legs. I don't think she went as high up his legs as she had done on mine. I did not see her massage his big black ass either.

I was becoming obvious I was going to have to devise a plan to help tip the scales in Willy's direction. Finally, Leesa was finishing her massage. She had rolled Willy over, keeping his horse cock covered at all times, and massaged his chest. I noticed during this process she kept looking at the huge lump in the sheet. She knew full well what was lurking beneath the sheet and I was certain she was weakening. Only time would tell for sure.

She finished up and told Willy he could go dress as she was wiping the excess oil from her palms. Before she could say a thing, Willy threw the sheet off and jumped down from the table.

"Wow lady, dat really feels like it helped me a lot," Willy exclaimed as he stood in front of Leesa stretching his arms over his head. His thick cock was still swinging to and fro from his leap down off the table.

"How much do I owe ya," he asked as he was now swinging his shoulders from side to side and continuing to stretch. These gyrations Willy was going through were creating quite a show with his cock bouncing off his thighs and bouncing all over the place. It was almost like Leesa was momentarily dazed by the huge black cock swinging back and forth as Willy continued to stretch and gyrate.

Finally, Leesa found her voice. "Please sir."

"Call me Willy," he interjected.

"Please, she again started, you have to keep yourself covered.

"I feels great" Willy said completely ignoring Leesa's plea. Willy turned and walked toward the changing room. As he entered, Leesa seemed to collapse in a chair. She sat shaking her head from side to side and staring down at her lap.

When Willy emerged fully clothed he was still ranting and raving about how great he felt. "I just can't begin ta tell ya how great that felt lady. Ah can't wait till ma next visit. Ah can come back next week. What cha got open then. Damn I feel good." Willy went on and on. "How much did ya say ah owed ya again?"

Leesa pulled herself from the chair and walking to a table where she had her receipt book she told him 65 dollars.

"Here ya go and ah included a little tip in there for ya," Willy said excitedly. "What time do ya want me next week? Same day and same time works fer me" he said.

Willy laid two one hundred dollar bills in front of Leesa. I figured Leesa may try and get out of another massage so Willy and I had covered that ahead of time and decided it was worth the extra money to finally be able to put Rocky in his place. I figured the extra money ought to do the trick.

Leesa stared at the hundred dollar bills and muttered something about same time and same day being fine. Then Willy left.

I had to snap Rocky out of his trance as well and we rehung the picture, I grabbed my camera and we quickly retreated to another section of the house for a beer. All Rocky could say was "Did you see the size of his cock?"

I sipped my beer and told him I had and, whats more so had Leesa.

Rocky stared off into nowhere and kept muttering adjectives about the size of Willy's cock. I finished my beer and told Rocky I would be back for the next session.

After Leesa's first encounter with Wily, her new black massage client I was eager to hear what she would tell Rocky. I was surprised she told him she had given her first black customer a massage. I was encouraged when she had failed to tell her husband she had seen Willy's huge black cock. Apparently she had related pretty much all of what had gone on except the parts where Willy was walking around with his black cock bouncing off his thighs. She had not mentioned how much Willy had paid for his first massage either.

I passed all this on to Willy plus I told him about the 2 way mirror. He freaked out at first but then he got a kick out of it. As I mentioned, both he and I were sick of hearing Rocky brag about his hot assed wife and how she would only be satisfied with a person like him.

It took two more sessions with Willy naked on the table and Rocky and I glued to the other side of the mirror before anything got out of control. Rocky would keep his nose pressed to the mirror and I would focus and zoom in on certain moves with my video camera. It was costing me some bucks, but I was getting off on it. I knew Willy was and although he never said anything, I suspect Rocky was a little excited as well.

Willy had managed to get Leesa to relax a little on the sheet covering technique and on more than one occasion his large black cock had become exposed during the massage. Leesa would generally cover it quickly with the sheet, but she was getting slower and slower at accomplishing that. I also noticed her eyes would immediately drop to Willy's cock every time it fell from under the sheet. Normally when he was rolling over or moving. He persisted in walking out naked from the changing room every time and finally Leesa had thrown her arms up in resignation.

Each session Willy would pay her the huge tip and reschedule for the next week. Like I said, this was running me some bucks to keep Willy in there. I would chide Rocky and ask if he was still sure his wife would stay true blue. He was just as cocky at first, but lately I thought I had noticed him weakening. As for Leesa not telling him she had seen Willy naked, he simply glossed over that and said he was certain she was embarrassed by it and he was certain that is why she had not mentioned it.

I think it was session number four when after Willy had walked out of the changing room with the sheet draped over his arm he asked, "why don't ya ever massage my whole body Leesa?"

"What do you mean, I do massage your whole body" Leesa replied.

Willy nodded his head toward his cock and said, "you never massage this." Leesa's eyes immediately dropped to Willy's long black cock dangling between his thighs. I could see Leesa turn bright red. Rocky was practically flattened against the mirror.

"I am a professional massage therapist, and we do not massage that area of the body, it simply is not done," she responded emphatically.

"Why not," Willy asked.

"There is nothing therapeutic about massaging that area of the body, it would simply be a sexual thing. We do not engage in those kind of acts" Leesa said as she nodded toward the table indicating she wanted Willy to get up on it.

"Well it would sure help me I know that fer sure. Sometimes I get real tied up inside and that always helps me relax. Isn't that what you helping me overcome." Willy's attempts seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

Willy was sitting on the edge of the table with his fat belly protruding and his legs spread apart and his long black cock was hanging over the edge between his spread legs. "I just know that I would really like ta feel really really relaxed, and if you would just rub this a little that would sure help me out."

As Willy spoke he reached down and picked his cock up and was cradling it in his hand. Even when he had it cradled in his hand it hung down from the end of his hand a good 5 to 6 inches. Leesa was standing there dressed in her lightweight work out suit with her hot ass molded perfectly into it. She was staring in what looked like a state of disbelief this was happening to her. She was speechless for some time. She looked at Willy then back to his cock as he began shaking it up and down a little. I thought maybe Willy was trying to seduce her with it as it bounced up and down from his jostling it.

I knew full well that had Willy not been paying well over her asking price for her massage that she would have told him to leave this instant. I just sensed that would have been the case. I also sensed what I perceived as a smidgeon of weakening in Leesa's fortitude. Finally she spoke. "It would not be right for me to do that."

"That is the best you can come up with," I thought to myself.

Rocky was like a zombie in a trance watching his wife not more than 5 feet away on the other side of the mirror staring at a huge black cock being bounced before her as Willy was giving it his best shot to get her to at least give him a hand job.

"Come on, lets begin, I have other customers scheduled after you" Leesa said.

Rocky laid back and Leesa instructed him to roll over. He rolled over and asked, "could we at least do it without the sheet today, it's awful hot and I don't need no sheet over me."

When Leesa gave in to that request I got a hard on. I thought I might have a chance to win this bet. I am not sure what gave me the hard on, the possibility of winning the bet, or the thought of watching Leesa jacking off Willy's horse cock. I suspect it was the latter.

Leesa gave Willy a workover rubbing his whole back side as well as his black ass (she had finally worked herself up to the point she could touch it.) and the backs of his thighs I knew this had to be affecting her with her hands that close to his cock. When she stood at the foot of the table and rubbed his legs upwardly I knew she was getting an eyeful of Willy's cock aiming back at her as well as his huge balls.

When she had him roll over she reached for the sheet and I was happy Willy was able to plead with her and get her to forego the sheet while she did his front side. She worked her way all around his body until he was glistening from her oils. I noticed his cock had grown even longer during this process and I knew Leesa had noticed it too. Rocky had also noticed it and I could see him fidgeting around in his chair. I thought I caught a glimpse of a hardon on Rocky too, but could not be sure. Leesa had stayed well away from Willy's black cock, but she had looked at it regularly when she knew Willy was not watching her.

I was beginning to worry because Willy's time was nearly up and so far Leesa had certainly gotten her eyes full of Willy's black cock, but not her hands. Finally Willy spoke again, "sure would be loven it if ya would just rub this a little."

He reached down again and pulled his cock up toward him and was again shaking it from side to side.

"I just don't do that Willy," Leesa finally responded. I noticed she was blushing again. Or was it the heat she was feeling? Either way, Leesa was beet red.

"Pleeeease, pretty pleeeeeease just a little." Willy implored.

Leesa was standing on the other side of the table facing me and Rocky on the other side of the mirror. She was definitely weakening. She stood and stared down at Willy's long black cock. Willy knew she was weakening too because his cock began to grow again. It was visibly getting longer and harder at the anticipation of Leesa reaching over and closing her lovely hand around it.

"Will you stop bothering me about it if I do it just a little" Leesa asked in an overly tentative voice.

"Oh ya, I promise I will be real quiet and I know I will feel a whole lot better too." Willy quickly responded.

I had the camera focused and was ready to zoom in for the money shot. I noticed movement beside me and then I heard Leesa's cell phone ring. She carries her phone on one of those clippy things on her hip. Before she did anything, and after she jumped at the first ring nearly startling her to death, she snatched the phone from her hip and answered. It was then I noticed Rocky had grabbed the phone and was calling her.

"That asshole" I thought to myself. I knew this could be trouble if he was successful in snapping Leesa out of it Willy and I may never get another chance like this.

"Hi honey" Rocky spoke into the phone.

"Oh hi, is everything OK," Leesa asked?

"Ahhh, well sure I just wanted to call you and ahhh," Rocky stuttered his words realizing he should have come up with a reason to call before he actually called.

"Where are you" Leesa asked?

"Oh, well ahhh I am at the store and I was calling to ask if there was anything you needed. I thought while I was here I would check with ya and save myself from having make another trip." Rocky quickly replied.

As Leesa talked with her husband on the phone, Willy reached over and took her hand and pulled it toward his cock. Leesa was pulling her hand back and making gestures with her face and head and anything else she could gesture with, for Willy to stop it.

"Just a minute honey," Leesa spoke into the phone. She cupped the mouthpiece and leaned toward Willy.

"Will you stop it, I am talking to my husband on the phone" she said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I had to wipe my hands off dear I am with a customer right now." Leesa said.

As soon as she spoke on the phone again, Willy again grabbed her hand and this time he succeeded in getting it over to his cock. Leesa drew a deep breath and in a rejected kind of way while giving him a angry look, she let Willy hold it on top of his rapidly hardening cock.

"I did not mean to interrupt you with a client, I thought you would be done by now" Rocky was speaking rapidly as he watched his wifes hand being drawn toward Willy's black cock and being placed on top of it. Willy started moving Leesa's hand up and down on top of his cock.

"Well, I am just about finished with the client right now dear."

As Leesa spoke she was still trying to pull her hand back and at the same time her eyes were getting bigger as Willy's cock continued to grow under her hand. Finally as if she thought she could really finish up with Willy if she just got it over with, I zoomed in to catch Leesa close her hand around as much of Willy's cock as she could. Then in almost the same motion she began moving her hand up and down on his cock without any prompting from Willy. Soon she was rapidly pumping on his cock.

"Well you never answered me if you needed anything from the store, I mean after all, I am here and like I said I did not want to have to make another trip." Rocky was speaking almost as fast as Leesa's hand was pumping on Willy's cock.

"Oh, ahh well, ahhhhhh I don't know that I can think of anything right now ahhhhhh," Leesa stammered. Rocky was trying everything he could think of to get Leesa to stop or do something, anything.

I chuckled to myself because his little plan had backfired on him. Leesa may have not gone through with it although it looked like she was going to. But you never know. When the phone rang, and it was him on the other end, this was all the cover Willy needed to make his move. He knew she could not make too much of a fuss while she was on the phone.

Willy had laid back and no longer needing to keep Leesa's hand on his cock he had clapsed both his hand behind his head as he looked down at lovely Leesa jacking for all she was worth on his enormous black cock. All the while she held the phone to her ear as she talked to her husband trying to think of anything she needed at the store. Rocky was beside himself. It was as if he felt if he could get her to think about items from the store she would realize what she was doing with Willy's horse cock.

"I thought you mentioned we need luncheon meat or something" Rocky quickly spoke.

"Ahhhh, well now I am not sure ahhhh," Leesa seemed to be at a loss of how to end the conversation with her husband, since her main focus seemed to be on Willy's cock. By now, Leesa was pumping Willy's cock straight up and down and he was spurting pre-cum all over. Leesa's hand glistened far more from Willy's pre-cum than from the oil she had been using when she was massaging him earlier.

I know Willy's cock was a good 10 to 12 inches long. Leesa's hand did not reach all the way around his cock but with her good grip from all the massages she has given she seemed to be coping rather well at holding on to it. With the height of the table and the length of Willy's cock it put the tip of his cock not too far away from Leesa's face. I began to wonder how far Willy would push this, or if he would push anything, like Leesa's head toward his cock. Willy would not have to push her far. On her upstrokes her hand was at the upper part of Leesa's small tits. And there was the head of Willy's black cock that made it even closer.

"How are we fixed for toilet paper," Rocky practically screamed into the phone.

I worried Leesa would hear Rocky in the next room. I needn't have worried. Her mind was on other things. "We have enough," was Leesa's reply. Rocky began rattling off a grocery list of "how are we fixed for's" and Leesa dutifully replied to each selection.

Willy was getting close. I could see him begin to raise his ass off the table as Leesa kept pumping. His raising up like that made his cock still closer to her face. Leesa's eyes were the size of saucers and her hand was dripping with pre-cum. Willy cautiously reached up and gently laid his hand at the back of Leesa's head. Ever so slowly he began nudging her forward. I really don't think she realized what he was doing at first. By now, Rocky was working his way through the vegetable section of the grocery store list and Leesa was answering each inquiry with a "no" or a "nope." I was zooming in from time to time, and my cock was practically bursting through my pants.

The closer Leesa got to Willy's cock the wider her eyes got. He had worked her mouth to where his cock was only a couple of inches from the head of it. I could clearly see the stream of clear pre-cum pouring from the end of Willy's black cock. I was surprised Rocky did not think to ask Leesa what that smacking noise was in the background. With all the pre-cum pouring from Willy's cock, her hand was making that squishy smacking noise on each stroke. Every guy knows that sound. But Rocky was by now over to the cheese section working his way through those selections.

Then Willy's big black cock jerked and he shot a blast of cum right toward Leesa's mouth. Most of it went in and a large glob of it bounced off her upper lip and up the side of her cheek. When this happened, Rocky went silent in complete shock. When he went silent, Willy pulled Leesa forward and drove his cock into her mouth as far as he could. Leesa held on to the base of Willy's cock like she was trying to pull it back out of her mouth. She could not use her other hand to push him back because she was still clutching the phone. Willy's hip were jerking upward and he was pulling Leesa's head down on his cock. I could hear Leesa gagging through the wall as Willy pumped her mouth full of his cum. She began gulping the cum down. There was not much else she could do with it. He continued to pull her head farther down and jerk his hips farther up as pulse after pulse of cum shot into her mouth. Or by now it had to be shooting directly into her throat. I would swear he had the head and perhaps more buried in her throat. I could only see about 5 or maybe 6 inches of his glistening black cock outside of Leesa's mouth. That meant the rest had to be inside her mouth and partially down her throat.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity. Rocky was staring dumbfounded through the 2 way mirror with his mouth hanging wide open. I could see Leesa swallowing for all she was worth. Finally Willy eased his grip on the back of her head. He had changed his gentle hold on the back of her head for a full fledged grip when he was pushing his cock into her throat. Now that he had emptied his balls into her mouth he relaxed his grip and she began pulling her head up. I could swear I heard a pop when Willy's cock popped out of her throat. She staggered backwards from the table and kind of slumped in a chair. She was gasping for breath and began coughing. I zoomed in on her pretty face to show the ribbon of cum that went from just below her eye down across her cheek to her upper lip.

As she sat there, regaining herself she fondly licked the cum off her upper lip. I got that on video. Then in a shock like she realized her husband was still on the phone, she quickly brought the phone to her mouth. She had let her arm drop to her side through this ordeal and had completely forgotten about Rocky on the other end. Seeing this, Rocky quickly brought the phone back to his mouth as well. He too had been dropped the receiver to his side. In utter shock at seeing his true blue wife ingest a gallon of cum from a huge black cock no doubt.

"Ahhh, where did you go, what happened," Rocky quickly asked?

"I dropped the phone, ahhh, I told you I had a client I was finishing up with and the oil on my hands, well it was slippery and ahhh," Leesa said as she was trying to regain her breath.

"Are you OK," Rocky asked?

"Ya, I am fine, ahhh I am just tired, that?s all it has been a long day." Leesa said. Rocky assured Leesa he would be home soon and he hung up.

Willy had raised up and had been watching Leesa finish up the conversation on the phone with her husband. His long black cock now dangling lifelessly over the edge of the table. When she clipped the phone back on her pants, he jumped down from the table facing her with his drained cock swinging from side to side.

"Now THAT was a massage" he said as he sauntered past her to put his clothes back on.

Leesa continued to sit sprawled out in the chair. She was still huffing and puffing when he came out of the dressing room. "See ya next week" he said as he laid the usual payment on the desk. About all Leesa could manage to do was feebly wave her hand as Willy left.

I folded up my tripod and put my video camera in its bag and patted Rocky on the back as I walked by him. He was still sitting in the chair. I whispered that we could settle up later and that I too would see him next week. And I left.

Rocky was in a state of shock. He paid off on the bet and I chuckled to myself as he tried to rationalize his wife's behavior. "I still can't believe Leesa jacked that fat fuck off," he said.

"I know she would never have done that except I think she was confused by the phone call and all. Besides, I think she was probably impressed by the size of Willy's cock," he added, then went on, "I just can't believe she jacked him off. I know she would never have put his cock in her mouth willingly. He ****** her to do that, did you see that," he asked?

"Ya, I saw that." I replied.

"I mean she is more than satisfied with the old Rockster, so I know she don't need to be doing anything like that, except she got all confused what with my phone call and all. I guess I made a mistake trying to call her when I did. But hey, I mean I wanted to win that bet you know." Rocky had repeated himself several times. I figured he was trying to convince himself as much as me.

Willy and I had been beside ourselves. Especially Willy. He was jumping around and high fiving me and telling me how he had showed that arrogant asshole Rocky. Both of us were quite pleased with winning the bet. I had cut Willy in on a little of the bet since he was still in tight financial shape.

I figured we could drag this on for a while since Rocky was still in a state of denial over his true blue wife's extra cirrucular activity. I clued Willy in on what I wanted him to try during his next massage.

"You really think we should do it again", Willy asked incredulously?

"Why the fuck not." I replied.

"Whoa man, she is some fine lookin woman" Willy said as he rubbed his crotch.

"Besides, I added, I don't think there is a whole lot good old Rocky can say or do about this since I have his name the original bet agreement. Not to mention the video I have of all you and Leesa have done." Willy was jumping around like a teenager.

"Hot damn man, lets do it then," he exclaimed.

I had waited until Willy's next regular visit before I hit Rocky up to pay off on the bet. He and I were in his living room and I assumed lovely Leesa was conducting legitimate massage business in her studio at the other end of the house. Rocky had been doing most of the talking like I said. He had gone over the whole scenario a dozen times and as I said was trying to rationalize his wife's behavior over and over.

Finally I interrupted Rocky and mentioned we should probably head down to his office and the two way mirror.

"Why, he asked, you won the bet."

"I know that, I replied, but Willy is due in for his regular appointment before long."

The look on Rocky's face was one of utter disbelief. "Ya but, hey this is not supposed to go on. I mean you won the bet what the hell is going on here." Rocky stammered.

"Well, you tell Willy then. I mean he is all excited because he finally got a sexy white girl to suck his black cock. Hell, I didn't have the heart to tell him he could not do it again," I explained.

"You mean he does not know about the bet" Rocky asked.

"I don't know if I mentioned that or not, but I am not going to be the one to tell that big ******* of a bitch that he can't have any more fun with your wife. Hell, all he talked about is how hot Leesa is and how much he is looking forward to more of the same." I said.

"You gotta help me stop this man," Rocky said over and over as we made our way to the office adjoining Leesa's massage studio.

I assured Rocky I would do my best, but added we had to be careful how we intervened lest Willy get pissed.

I knew Rocky was afraid of Willy. Hell, anyone in their right mind would have been. I mean Willy is fat and all, but Willy is also very big and he would not be a push over. I had to laugh to myself as we silently entered the office and took the picture down to reveal the two way mirror. Everything was working exactly as I and Willy had figured it would. And I knew full well that good old Rocky was learning a valuable lesson in humility.

Rocky was wringing his hand together as he and I watched Leesa finish up with a middle aged gentleman. He looked like a Roman with the sheet covering him as he headed toward the dressing room to dress after his massage.

I began to set up my tripod and camera and Rocky looked at me in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you doing," he whispered urgently.

"Shhhhhhh, I cautioned Rocky, Leesa will hear". I went about setting up the camera and was finishing up as Willy entered.

"Boy oh boy, I am ready for this today." Willy said as he walked boldly in and moved toward the dressing room. Leesa started to visibly fidgit and finally spoke.

"Listen, ahh about the last time, I think things got a little carried away and like I said, I don't do things like that normally and,,,,"

Before she could finish Willy passed by her and entered the dressing room. From inside he yelled out, "I am really looking ta get relaxed today I am beat". Willy was completely ignoring Leesa's attempts to regain control of her situation.

Leesa was completely flustered. She stood outside the dressing room pacing nervously as Willy went on and on about how he was looking forward to a good massage today. If I have not said it before, I will say it now, Leesa is one hot looking girl. Like I said, her tits are small, but her ass and legs more than make up for her smallish tits. She was dressed as usual in a lightweight workout suit. Today it was light blue in color and the top zipped all the way up and the pants looked like they had an elastic waist. It fit Leesa perfect and I could see the muscles in her nice ass clench as she paced back and forth. She is at least 5'6 or maybe 5'7" tall and she has moderately long dark brown hair, very white teeth and nice lips.

Suddenly the dressing room door flew open and out walks Willy without a stitch on and this time he did not even bother to bring the sheet with him. His huge black cock appeared to be growing as he headed toward the massage table. He was obviously anticipating what was coming.

Rocky had glued himself to the mirror and was looking intently at what was going on in the next room, then at me then back at what was going on and then back at me. He was obviously in a serious quandry about what to do to stop what was happening. I was busy getting Willy's grand entrance on tape and I ignored Rocky's mute plea for me to help him stop this activity. Actually I did not acknowledge that I had noticed his worried looks toward me.

Willy had jumped up on the table with his big cock flipping up and hitting him on his stomach and then smacking down and slapping against his thighs and finally hanging over the edge of the table between his wide spread legs.

"What side do ya want ta start on today" Willy asked as he nonchalantly reached down beneath his fat belly and scratched his enormous black balls. This latter action caused his big cock to bounce all over the place. This movement of his big black cock was not lost on Leesa. I noticed her wide eyes following Willy's cock bouncing movements.

"Listen, like I was saying, I want to apologize about the last time, Leesa began, I am afraid things got a little out of control and I want to make sure you understand that I do not normally do those types of? "

Before she could finish, Willy said, "Hell, don't worry none about that, I just want you to get on with my massage today cause I am really beat like I said and I need a good massage. How bout you start on my front today." Willy scooted back up on the table and laid back on his back. His huge black cock flopped over his one thigh and nearly reached the table top.

Leesa had been nervously wringing her hands together and finally her shoulders slumped as if in resignation and she reached for her oils.

Leesa began her massage. I was surprised in a way that she had not bothered mentioning the sheet she had normally insisted on. I figured she had decided to try and get this over with as quickly as possible and get Willy on his way.

Leesa worked her way around Willy without one time touching his huge black cock. Even though during her massage Willy's cock had grown considerably but was far from fully erect.

Finally Leesa told Willy to please roll over on his stomach. "I can't roll over yet cause you ain't done this part yet", Willy said as he reached down and grabbed his cock around its base began flapping it from one thigh to the other.

"Now listen to me, Leesa began, I have tried to tell you that the last time was a mistake and I should never have allowed the session to get that carried away".

All the time Leesa was trying to explain to Willy that she was not going to repeat jacking his cock off again, Willy was wagging his black cock around and slowly sliding his hand up and down it jacking it off himself. As his cock began to get harder, Leesa began to stutter more and was having trouble finding the words to say.

Finally Willy interrupted Leesa. "Listen, if ya starts now, it won't take dat long and I will be done, it's as simple as that. I don't know what all the fuss is about, it makes me relax."

Just then, the cell phone on Leesa's hip rang. Leesa jumped and quickly grabbed her phone. "Hello," Leesa answered.

Rocky turned to me in shock as I spoke.

"Hey Leesa, how ya doing. Your old man and I are here at the lumber yard you got a minute to talk?"

I signaled to Rocky to sit still and made a gesture like I had everything under control. He did not know to look at me or look at Leesa as I spoke. I gestured to Rocky that I would get the situation under control. I think he thought I was trying to do just that. In fact, by my saying her husband was with me I had effectively removed any possibility of his stepping next door and interrupting Willy's moves.

"Well, I am with a client, but I suppose I can talk for a moment." Leesa stammered.

No sooner had Leesa said this than Willy grabbed her free hand and pulled it to his cock just like the last time. She struggled at first, looking sternly at Willy as she did so. He held her hand firmly and using his he began moving her hand up and down his cock just like the last time. Finally I saw her roll her eyes and I noticed her fingers close on Willy's black cock.

Willy guided her hand up and down his cock for a while and when he was convinced she had resigned herself to jacking him off he removed his hand from hers. She continued on her own jacking his huge cock up and down.

I started asking Leesa questions about paint colors and such for a garden shed I was building, telling her that I had convinced Rocky to build one for her as well.

Rocky looked like his head was on a swivel. He would look at me then at his wife jacking Willy's cock then at me then at Willy. Leesa sounded confused on the phone. "I don't think we have room for a garden shed," she said.

"Oh sure you do," I replied as I began to describe the size and all the attributes of this building to her.

Leesa had a perplexed and somewhat nervous look on her face as she watched Willy's cock continue to grow in her hand. His precum began pouring from his cock again and the more Leesa jacked him the shinier his cock became.

Then without Leesa expecting it, Willy reached over and in one motion unzipped her top. She nearly dropped the phone as she released his cock and clutched at her top to hold it closed. Willy grabbed her hand and pulled it back to his dripping cock. This time Leesa struggled more, but Willy succeeded in getting her hand back to his cock.

I quickly asked Leesa some question requiring a response from her so her attention was diverted. I don't remember what I asked her but she stuttered to respond. Her top hung open and I could see her white bra. Willy was coaxing her to start jacking him off again and finally she started.

"Look, I really have to go now" Leesa interrupted my continuing description of this garden shed.

"Well just a minute, let me catch up to Rocky he wants to ask you about the garden shed too." Before she could respond, I handed to phone to Rocky.

I chuckled to myself as Rocky tried to talk normally. "Ahhh, hi honey ahhhh, Rocky began. We don't want to bother you if your with a customer he added. Are you about done we could call back."

As soon as Leesa said "hi sweety" Willy knew Rocky was on the phone.

With that, he sat upright and jumped down behind Leesa. Before she realized what he was doing Willy had grabbed her pants and pulled them quickly down to her ankles. Leesa shouted "Ohhhhh" into the phone having been completely surprised by how fast Willy had moved.

Rocky nearly screamed into the phone, "what?s going on? is everything ok?"

Willy was pushing Leesa forward over the massage table as he pulled her panties off at the same time.

"Leesa, are you alright?" Rocky yelled.

Finally Leesa, realizing she had to say something told Rocky she had dropped her bottle of oil. Rocky's eyes were the size of hubcaps as he watched his wife being held over the massage table before his eyes.

"Are you OK," Rocky repeated.

Finally Leesa answered "Yes, yes, I am fine."

Leesa was bent over the table only a few feet in front of Rocky and I and we were watching all that was going on from the side. Rocky could not find another word to say as he and I watched Willy lining his huge cock up behind Leesa's lovely ass getting ready to shove it in her cunt. Leesa had one arm stretched out in front of her trying to push herself upright, and the other was holding the phone to her ear.

Willy was rubbing his black cock up and down along Leesa's cunt spreading his precum all over to make his entry as easy as possible. Finally he pushed the big head of his cock against the opening to Leesa's cunt and we could both see the head penetrate her cunt.

Leesa's head was turned toward Rocky and I behind the two way mirror and we could see the look on her face. Her eyes were huge as she felt Willy's huge black cock begin to enter her pussy.

Rocky had gone silent and his mouth was hanging wide open in disbelief. I quickly grabbed the phone.

"Say Leesa, have you ever thought about a green house for vegetables in the winter," I quickly asked.

There was a long pause. "Hello, Leesa are you there?"

Finally she answered. "Yes, I am here."

I repeated my question as I watched Willy slide his cock deeper into her cunt. Again there was silence. "Well, have you," I asked again.

"Uhhhhnnn, no I have not th-thought about that before" Leesa finally responded.

Willy now had at least 6 to 8 inches of his huge black cock in her cunt. He began pumping his fat black ass back and forth driving his cock deeper on each thrust.

"Well, do you like tomato's in the middle of winter" I asked? I could hear Leesa breathing heavily into the phone as Willy drove his cock deeper on each thrust.

"You know this garden shed would be an excellent hot house too," I added. I could hear Leesa grunting each time Willy shoved his cock deeper into her cunt.

Leesa finally said, "uhh,,uhhh, uhh, yes I suppose tomato's in the winter would be ni-ni-nice".

Each time Willy drove his cock into her she would stutter. Finally we could see Willy had his entire cock buried deep in Leesa and he began to pump rapidly into her. Every time Leesa tried to answer my questions I could understand less and less of what she was saying. I kept asking, "are you OK?"

Her response would be "Fi-fi-fi-fine", in a groaning kind of way.

Rocky had gone catatonic beside me and was staring with his mouth agape at his hot wife getting fucked rapidly by a fat black guy. I noticed Willy's cock was dripping when he would pull it out which indicated to me that true blue Leesa was getting off on this.

Rocky's ass was going like a jack hammer as his balls bounced off Leesa's pussy each time he thrust cock in her cunt. I could see Leesa begin to clutch at the table with her free hand and both Rocky and I heard her orgasm approach. I waited until I knew she was about to climax and I asked her if she liked bell peppers?

Her response was "Yes, yes yes yes yes," as she screamed into the phone.

A short while after Leesa cum, I saw Willy jam his ass forward and his ass clenched then he pulled back and jammed his cock in again and his ass again clenched. He was pumping his cum into Leesa.

Then suddenly Willy reached down and pinched the base of his cock and pulled it out. He quickly ran around the table and pulled Leesa across the table as he went. With her now hanging off the other end of the table, he clutched her by her hair and raised her head up and pushed his dripping black cock into her mouth. He then pushed it in and continued jacking off the remainder of his load in her mouth.

I saw her swallow a couple of times and finally Willy pulled his cock back out of her mouth and let her head drop back down. Through all this, she still had the phone held to her ear so I am sure Rocky was able to hear everything perfectly.

I zoomed in with the camera on both ends of the lovely Leesa. From her cunt came a generous amount of Willy's cum. On her lower lip was still more of Willy's cum. Then Willy pulled Leesa back to the center of the table and rolled her over. She had her eyes closed and seemed to have a somewhat contented look on her face.

Willy reached over and pushed Leesa's bra up and off her tits. I was right, Leesa has huge nipples and both of them were absolutely rock hard. Willy climbed up and gave Leesa a massage with his limp but still huge cock on her tits and nipples. As surprising as it was, her nipples got even harder. Willy then slid forward and wiped his cock back and forth across Leesa's lips. Her eyes slowly opened and I saw her tongue come out and lick at his cock a couple of times.

He got off the table and moved to get dressed.

"Are you ok honey" finally Rocky asked?

After a pause, Leesa answered, "Yes, I am fine, and I think a garden shed would be nice."

"I will be home soon" Rocky said.

I bundled up my camera and equipment and left at about the same time Willy dropped the money on Leesa's pussy.

"See ya next week" he said as he walked out.

Back