True backstory followed by fictional fantasy

This story becomes fiction, but I am giving the true backstory of what inspired me to write it. It was written for my wife to read to me before we went to a real company picnic with my real black boss.

About two years ago after the accounting firm where I had been an associate downsized, Mary got me a job with an old high school friend who owned an auto body shop. It was a bit of a culture shock for me, but it worked out well for everyone. LaBron was a craftsman, and a great boss, but I was able to tighten the business end up enough to more than pay my salary. LaBron was also able to work on special projects that came into the shop, and even take some days off after he handed the office tasks off to me.

Last year we had a company picnic at the LaBron’s property out at the lake. He and the other guys have lots of toys, like quads and jetskis, and since my most exciting toy is a tan minivan, Mary and I were really looking forward to it. The boss invited us to all bring tents so that we could ******* without worrying, and that way we could stay and play on the lake the next day.

At last year’s party, there were several surprises. The first surprise was that none of the other wives were there. LaBron had invited wives and *******, but Mary was the only woman there. Mary seemed to enjoy the attention. If you imagine Riley Reid at 35 after a couple of *******, you can pretty well imagine Mary’s body. She has a super round tight ass, little hips, toned legs, and perky little breasts. All day, she wore a tiny boy-short bikini and a t-shirt with the sleeves torn off, pulling on jeans and shoes only to ride the quads. She kind of works the angle of looking like a teen by wearing her hair in pony tails and shopping for clothes in the junior section. Suffice it to say, she got offered a lot of jetski and quad rides, and the guys pressed up against her every chance they got.

The next surprises came just before sunset, when Sage broke out some acid. He said that since none of the ******* came, and it was LaBron’s birthday, we should cut loose. I had not known it was LaBron’s birthday, and was self conscious that we arrived with no card or gift. Neither Mary nor I had ever taken ******* stronger than marijuana, but Mary was pretty enthused, and I love to do whatever makes her happy. Acid was different than we expected. We felt euphoric, but it was not particularly psychedelic. The one nice bonus, was that while pot dries your mouth, Acid makes everything wet. It also made the sunset seem to last forever, and it made the loud music seem much more complex and engaging. We all sat on a big beach mat Jerry had put where we had the best view of the sunset.

After the sun went all the way down, LaBron stoked up the bonfire. There was a smooth flat area in front of the fire that made a kind of natural dance floor. The evening was a very comfortable temperature, but Mary did not like being in wet clothes, so she went back to the van and threw on this little white gauze cover-up that was meant to be worn over a bikini. Her nipples were pretty prominent, and when she was standing still, the hemline was less than three inches below her ass.

Even though it was all guys, people were dancing when Mary got back from the fire. Some of the guys were fully into it, dancing with their whole bodies, while others (like me) were just bending knees and bobbing their heads. Mary took me by the hand and got me really dancing in front of the fire. It was very good natured, but there were a few comments about me dancing like a white boy. Mary on the other hand… She had grown up in a wealthy area, but got bussed across town to an integrated high school. She was the only white cheerleader at the school, and she danced almost every weekend. It is not just a husband’s pride to say that she could be a dancer in music videos if she wanted to be. Coincidentally, dancing is where she met LaBron.

After several dances with me, Mary moved a bit more to the middle of the group. All appreciative eyes were on her, and the guys would kind of step in for a turn of dancing with her. LaBron had a mix of classic and modern hip-hop going, featuring lots of Dr. Dre. I recognized everything because it is the same music Mary plays when she is drinking. As Mary moved a little farther from me, I got a different appreciation of her cover-up. As she raised her hands and moved her body, her hem would ride up, and I could see the bare bottom curve of her ass. For a moment I wondered if she was wearing a g-string, but this was answered when she stepped between me and the fire. When she was backlit by the fire, she looked naked, as the silhouette of her body showed through the gauze fabric. I could even see the shadow of her bush.

Another surprise about the acid was that I felt like I had super senses, and the ability to focus on everything at once. I clearly understood lyrics in the songs I had only guessed at before. I could smell each individual’s scent. I could track conversations while also tracking lyrics. Even if people were in my peripheral vision, it was like I was focussed on everyone at once. I could hear admiring statements about Mary, I could see eyes on her, I could hear guys at the edge of the fire talking about how they would love to fuck her. I could smell that Mary was aroused. I could see boners straining against trunks and shorts,and I could tell from the look on Mary’s face whether she could feel the boners of the people she danced with.

When “Wobble” came on, LaBron moved right behind Mary. I have since looked up the video on YouTube, and see that there is a choreographed dance to the song. They were moving completely in step, and I could not tell if he was leading her with his hands on her hips, or if she knew the dance. LaBron had a foot between Mary’s feet, and when she would stick her butt out, it was clearly grinding her bare pussy against his shorts. When they separated, I could see she had left some wetness on him.

Not too much later, Mary and I went back to our tent. She was clawing at me even as we walked and I could tell she was capital H Horny! We had unbelievable sex that night. The best sex of our lives, and probably the first good sex we had since I got laid off at the accounting firm.

While I have had cuckold fantasies all my life, they got much stronger when I was laid off. Going to work with a bunch of pretty unapologetically macho guys made it even stronger. That night in the tent, I told Mary how much it had turned me on watching her dance. I did not mention how turned on it made me that everyone could see her pussy, on the off chance she did not know how exposed she was, I wanted to be sure she wore that cover-up again. She knew that I liked to hear about her fucking black guys when she was in high school, specially when she would try to explain how even though it hurt getting stretched by huge cocks, it was super arousing and felt really good. That night was the first time I told her that it would turn me on… in reality, not just fantasy, if she fucked someone else. She was already so worked up that I think it took the edge off my confession. I joked with her about giving LaBron a birthday present, but we were both exhausted, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

So… the story to this point has been non-fiction, with only a few details changed to disguise identities. The story below is one I wrote about a week before this year’s picnic. I don’t know if I was just spinning on it, or whether I was trying to prime the pump, but I had Mary read this fantasy on Thursday. The timing on everything is working out perfectly… Mary dances much hotter, and is much more interested in hearing my fantasies during the middle of her cycle. I know it is a little freaky, but I put her period dates into an ovulation calculator, and I think she will ovulate on Sunday, the weekend of the picnic. She trashed her little gauze cover-up falling down on a steep bank at the lake, but she has a new super sexy black sundress, and after she read the story, I saw she packed it for the weekend. So… with the true backstory, enjoy the fiction I wrote for Mary. Sorry that it changes from third person to first person, but when I decided I would post this, I figured it needed an introduction.

I fantasized that your mouth was super wet from taking acid. We had been dancing in front of the fire and you were really feeling it. You were wearing your little black dress. I kept on trying to pull you away from the fire and into the Shadows so that I could slide my hand up under your dress. You told me that you were getting really ramped up from dancing and that I would probably like it if we just stayed in front of the fire. Everyone was up dancing. You whispered that it was fun for you to see how much your dancing was turning everyone on. You were somehow figuring out a way to make your frequent spitting look sexy. And each time you would spit, you would say something about how wet your mouth was... Sometimes you would be looking me right in the eye, sometimes at my crotch, and sometimes to whoever was closest. It was all I could do to keep from pulling my cock out right there...

After we did some very sexy dancing, you looked at me mischievously. You said very loudly, “I need something for this wet mouth!” You turned to LaBron, and asked him if he had any crackers or anything in the camper. LaBron took your comment innocently, and said he would go check. You followed close behind and closed the door behind you.

If Sage and Jerry and Jenny and Henderson noticed the disappearance of the guest of honor, they didn't show it. Henderson took over the DJ duties, but everyone kind of stopped dancing when you left the floor. I had no sense of time. I tried estimating based on the number of songs, but the music was unfamiliar and clearly was not made for the 3 minute radio format. Everyone was keeping their eyes towards the fire. Jerry had brought mushrooms, and the fire was making some great visuals. I occasionally glanced back to the camper and could not be sure whether I was getting visuals or the camper was actually moving.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the camper door swing shut. You were walking quickly towards me with a kind of funny look on your face... A smile, but with tightly pursed lips. You made eye contact with me the whole way and as soon as you reached me you put a wet hand behind my head and pulled me to you.

The back of my mind must have registered the cum on your lips as you walked towards me, because I was not at all surprised when you pushed your cum covered tongue deep into my mouth. I opened my mouth eagerly and shared the contents of your wet mouth. Again I lost time in the lingering kiss. When we finally parted our kiss, I could see cum on your chin and chest and little black dress, drawing my eyes to your cleavage, where a little rivulet of cum ran right between your perky breasts.

You caught my eye at your breasts, and in a normal conversational tone, you told me “You are not the only one who cums a lot more on acid.” I wasn't sure if you meant for Sage and Jerry to hear that, but you clearly meant to tease me with the idea. If they were paying attention I was pretty sure that you spoke loudly enough for them to hear. It was hard for me to imagine that they weren't paying attention. I imagined that they could smell you also. You smelled powerfully of sex, both masculine and feminine. I felt my face Flushing and I wasn't sure whether I was embarrassed or excited.

Your hand dropped from my neck to my hand. I could see now that the wetness consisted of saliva and cum. With that wet hand you led me into the shadow, walking me towards the mat that Jerry had laid down in the meadow. you kissed me again and then presented your neck for my lips. More sex smell, more wetness. You laughed and told me that you could feel my heart beating through my lips. I had a little quiver and though you could not see it my cheeks were burning. You lay me down on the mat, and started speaking in an even more animated fashion.

With your dry hand you guided my hand up under your skirt. The wetness started near your knees. “ Jesus! I know giving head ramps you up but you are dripping!”

“Do you want to hear a story?”

“Jesus…. Fuck yes I want to hear a story!”

You started in rapidly. I could see you were looking at me, but in the dark, I could not make out your expressions. You put your wet hand to my lips as you began. Your dripping pussy pressed up against my other hand. I could hardly hear you over the sound of my heartbeat.

“I guess you are not the only one who can come more than once on acid, mirroring what you had said about the amount of cum distributed on your skin… I started off thinking that even though you say it is mostly a fantasy, you would be really turned on if I gave LaBron a blow job. As soon as we got in the camper I put a pillow on the floor and I kneeled down in front of him. I was a little surprised that he did not have a moment of questioning or hesitation. As soon as I was on my knees in front of him, he took hold of the back of my head and pushed his cock deep into my throat. When I started I thought I was doing it for you and for LaBron. But when his Cock slid into my throat, I felt like a succubus. It was like I was out of my body... like I was a mythical creature. I was so ramped up and I could feel his energy in the universe too. It wasn't even LaBron at that moment.I was just a cock sucking goddess and he was a cock.”

I guided your hand first to my chest so you could feel my heartbeat, and then to my raging boner. The tip was wet, and I considered the possibility that I had cum just from the picture you painted with your words. It is so hard to know the boundary between arousal and orgasm when I feel like this. It is possible I have been cumming from the moment you kissed me by the fire.

You resumed your story, your enthusiasm amplified by my obvious arousal.

“He was so verbal today… Much more than before. I was glad he was talking because it seemed like from the moment I took him in my mouth, I was swimming in precum. I wasn’t sure if I would even know when he came. He kept on saying how good it felt...that it had never felt so good. I had to put my hand around the base of his shaft because he was thrusting so hard.”

I felt a little more precum ooze out of my tip as your hand squeezed down on my cock. I briefly Interrupted your story to taste your mouth. I quickly moved my lips to your neck so you could continue talking and I moaned in encouragement.

You squirmed against the ticklish kisses on your neck as you resumed. “At one point I stopped and looked up at him. He was pretty lost in it while I was sucking him, and I am not sure he even knew it was me… When I looked up at him, he had this funny sweet little smile as if he suddenly recognized me. His cock and my mouth were both so wet, and I played with the wetness, letting it run down on his cock, and then taking it back into my mouth while he watched me. He seemed to like that as much as you do, because he started twitching a little, and I felt his shaft get even harder against my lips.”

Your story was sending me out of my mind. The “Oh my God” that came out of my lips was low and guttural, and I pressed my hips closer to your hips.

“Were you listening Beta Diego? (She had started adding Beta to my name when she learned that I liked to be submissive) Oh my God is exactly what he said!” You chuckled. “I was almost surprised… He kept saying ‘Oh my God, Mary.’ I liked that he was saying my name.”

Using your body as well as your words to ramp me up, you put your hand around my ass and pulled my hips against you more firmly. “Is this making you as high as it is making me? you asked with a giggle and a little peck on my lips.

I rolled over on top of you. Your hem was up, and a sea of wetness covered everything from just above your pubic hair, out to the points of your hips, and down towards your knees.

I looked down at you, gliding a hand through the slickness between your legs. “I want to recognize your greatness of being so spontaneous in your story telling… I am so ramped.”

You kissed me again. “I was just getting to the good part! You are going to REALLY lose your mind.”

“I am really high,” I said, blinking and arching. “Jesus, I hope we remember this… I wish I had a recorder!”

“So I told you he was twitching and getting harder. That put me into total ******* mode… or succubus mode. I am not sure if it was the curve of his cock or the wetness in my mouth, but I just drove down on him. I had him all the way down my throat, and was massaging him by swallowing. I was able to lick towards his balls too.” He is so much bigger than you, but I got him so much farther down my throat... ALL the way down my throat...

“That must have made him lose his mind!” I said, have statement, half question.

“Beta Diego...Are you losing your mind?”

“I love your sense of humor… so dry to slip in a rhetorical question when you can feel my whole body buzzing. I want to fuck you so badly, but I am hanging on your story!!”

“The next part gets a little fuzzy… it was making me super high to feel like such a pleasure goddess. I think LaBron bent over me, and it was like he was hugging my head with both arms. My forehead was against his belly, and he was thrusting his hips. His words got less and less distinct… mostly animalistic sounds, and his orgasm was HUGE! I was cupping his balls, and they just kept contracting.”

“God I love that you came right out and kissed me afterwards.”

“I didn’t!”

Our eyes had adjusted sufficiently so you could see the perplexed look on my face.

“I told you that you were not the only one who I can make cum more than once… I thought we were done, and I planned to come kiss you, but LaBron was out of his mind!”

“I get that,” I said, imagining how I would have been losing my mind if it had been me… feeling how I was losing my mind hearing the story.

“LaBron was totally trembling when I finished, and I hoped I had not ended the party for him… With as hard as he came, I expected him to pass out. He straightened up and I stood up. I could see him looking at the cum all over my chin and chest”.

“Mary May... you are going to make me cum with just your voice.”

“Don't cum yet! You are going to love this next part.”

I slid down and started kissing your thighs as you continued.

“LaBron was so ramped… he said ‘Jesus, I need you.’ He had not lost his boner at all, and he reached his hand around my hip, spun me around, and pulled my ass up against him. I put my elbows on the table as he thrust into me. His cock was so slick and my pussy was so wet and I was so high that it was almost like it was not our physical bodies touching.” His cock was so big, I could feel it moving my organs around inside of me, and it rubbed against every pleasure zone of my pussy and clit at once.

As you told the story, my brain slowly registered that all of the flavors I had tasted on your mouth were also on your thighs.

You arched your pussy towards my mouth as you continued. “It made me feels so powerful the way I had made your boss completely lose his mind… And the way I am making you lose your mind too… I started pinching my own nipples, because I liked the way LaBron had a forearm around my hips and a hand on my shoulder, pulling me into him as he thrust into me. I am not sure how many times I came… I was sure you guys could hear me over the music… I came so hard, and just kept cunning and cumming.”

“What time is it?” You suddenly interrupted the story. “Jesus… I hope we were not gone to long… as I am telling you this, I am remembering more and more… we must have been gone a while.”

“I had no sense of time,” I replied… “it seemed like forever, but I was chalking that up to the acid.”

“It must have been a while,” you replied. “LaBron kind of collapsed onto the couch and I think we both ******* for a minute. It was pretty sweet… I had my head in his lap and he was stroking me and mumbling contented little sounds. It wasn't intimate the way we are, but I could definitely feel the buzzing of the universe.”

You continued. “When I woke up, I was really high and a little disoriented. I could feel the cum everywhere, and the smell of sex blocked out almost any other sensation. If the lights were not on, I am not sure I would have even known that it was LaBron’s lap I just woke up in. I probably would have thought it was all a dream if it were not for the cum everywhere and LaBron’s huge wet cock sharing his lap with me.”

“Were you a little freaked out that you really did that?”

“Fuck no Beta Diego! I couldn’t make sense of it when YOU wanted me to do it, but when I WANTED to do it, it felt super hot.”

I observed that the music had changed back at the fire. “It sounds like LaBron is still pretty ramped too… every song since we got over here has been about sex.”

“Yeah… none of us can seem to get enough when we are this high, and the sex just makes me higher… When I was waking up, I was thinking of you, and how you would lose your mind tasting him on my mouth. I decided I would get a little more before I came out to you. Cum was still leaking out of his tip, and I squeezed it out with my hand. I thought I would leave the drip right on the tip of my tongue so you could really taste it. As soon as I squeezed it, he started to get hard again, and he raised his hips towards my mouth. You got a completely fresh load.”

My head and body were completely buzzing, and I stuck my tongue as far up in you as I could possibly reach, intoxicated on the sexual nector

You arched and said “pinch my nipples!” I reached up and found hands on your breast. I had been so distracted, I had not even heard the footsteps or noticed them sit down.

As I plunged my fingers into your dripping pussy and started sucking your clit, I thought to myself, “I guess that answers whether it will feel to awkward to go back to the fire afterwards…”

Back