Trojan Magnum XL size available in America?

My wife also suggested just about any store like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, etc..

A box of 12 should be about $10

Then whose

Personally I don't think a bull should have to use condoms at all. I think it's a bit rude and selfish to deny him the right to cum inside me if he see's fit. BUT, I get that not everyone shares that view. Still, if the slut you're with doesn't want you to bless her with your semen, her cuck or her should be providing you with condoms. Its doesn't take much for them to have a little respect and decency. Its the least they can do.

Personally I don't think a bull should have to use condoms at all. I think it's a bit rude and selfish to deny him the right to cum inside me if he see's fit. BUT, I get that not everyone shares that view. Still, if the slut you're with doesn't want you to bless her with your semen, her cuck or her should be providing you with condoms. Its doesn't take much for them to have a little respect and decency. Its the least they can do.
Who don't want myn seed inside for them i hv to use unfortunately

Who don't want myn seed inside for them i hv to use unfortunately

Very selfish if you ask me, but their choice. I'm sure there are a lot of women who would be happy for you to not use a condom with them if it is something you would rather do. And if they are so concerned, why don't they provide them? Shouldn't they be the ones making sure they are 'protected', not you?

Very selfish if you ask me, but their choice. I'm sure there are a lot of women who would be happy for you to not use a condom with them if it is something you would rather do. And if they are so concerned, why don't they provide them? Shouldn't they be the ones making sure they are 'protected', not you?
Yes who are on birth control then want my cum inside

I don't know abt ur horniness wart u like

Back