Trip to Jamaica

Heading down in November to Negril and will have a car.
We will want to enjoy the natural beauty of the island but want some Jamaican BBC.
We'd love some comments on Beaches / Clubs / Bars where the local BBC is expecting to see tourist hot wives.

Please give us some help.

Thx

I lot of the locals are not allow to enter the resorts without pay admission is the best advice I can give. Finding them shouldn't be an issue ;) trust I know I'm Jamaican

I lot of the locals are not allow to enter the resorts without pay admission is the best advice I can give. Finding them shouldn't be an issue ;) trust I know I'm Jamaican

And I would imagine any hot guys that work at a resort, like bartenders, would probably be highly discourage or banned from fucking around with the customers.

Yes, Jamaica is a poor country so doubt any of them is foolish enough to gamble away there job like that. Honestly best is to pick up guys from the bar or guys that have resort room already. Stay away from "beach boys" (basically male "prosititute " for older woman) just make sure you use protection out there lol

Jamaica is the fucking bomb, ive been there a lot, if youre looking for fun, and a piece of paradise, jamaica, and Trinidad Tobango, however the fuck its spelled, weed is illegal in Jamaica, or it was the last time i went, but they dont really give a fuck, i smoke a lot down there, and people love to party there.

you could try the jungle night club..thursday night is ladies night. It doesn't start poppin till late (after 10:30 - 11:00). Also employee's of the hotel's would be fired in a heartbeat if caught. As the previous stated if you want to bring someone back to the hotel with you you will have to pay the hotel for that.

Jamaica is the fucking bomb, ive been there a lot, if youre looking for fun, and a piece of paradise, jamaica, and Trinidad Tobango, however the fuck its spelled, weed is illegal in Jamaica, or it was the last time i went, but they dont really give a fuck, i smoke a lot down there, and people love to party there.
any time you in you're in Trinidad message me

Do a forum search on negril, there are many posts about it already.
Heading down in November to Negril and will have a car.
We will want to enjoy the natural beauty of the island but want some Jamaican BBC.
We'd love some comments on Beaches / Clubs / Bars where the local BBC is expecting to see tourist hot wives.

Please give us some help.

Thx

Why do you say that? I think she did pretty well. He was about 9.5 inches. She has had 12 inches. In this clip they were just getting started that particular day. She did him for about 30-45 min each day. She did fail to take him in the ass. A local BBC took her ass earlier in the week outside by the jaccuzzi.

mind if I say I love your wife?

Back