Trini Gyal from CT

Sharda

Female
Hi I'm Sharda, I've been thinking about going black for a long time now. My friend recently started dating a black guy and I accidentally walked in to them in the bedroom. I was amazed! I've been with other races, and they have been ok.Now that i saw my friends guy, I cant imagine what it must feel like being with a powerful black man. Sorry guys; even though I am open minded I am not into one nighters. I am into black men that are established gentleman that appreciates the women they are with. Yes, im shy but dont let my looks fool you. I can be really fun too :)
Feel free to contact me at anytime. I am starting a new chapter in my life and would like some help lol

-Sharda
Am I Worth a BBC's time?

Damn, you have to be one of the most beautiful women on this site

Hi I'm Sharda, I've been thinking about going black for a long time now. My friend recently started dating a black guy and I accidentally walked in to them in the bedroom. I was amazed! I've been with other races, and they have been ok.Now that i saw my friends guy, I cant imagine what it must feel like being with a powerful black man. Sorry guys; even though I am open minded I am not into one nighters. I am into black men that are established gentleman that appreciates the women they are with. Yes, im shy but dont let my looks fool you. I can be really fun too :)
Feel free to contact me at anytime. I am starting a new chapter in my life and would like some help lol

-Sharda
Am I Worth a BBC's time?
definetly you are worth a lifetime and i would love to help

Back