trini for black in which way?

I am single, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
aiight sounds good to me. well im make plans sometimes this month on a weekend when i dont have to work. you have a email phone number or skype so we can talk more and so i can hear your voice?

Voted my Girl and my Toy..so fucking HOT that you'd be my equal and at my side like you deserve to be. And my oh-so submissive little toy behind closed doors, making you worship me with adoration and no restraint. Allowing Me, your Master and Lover, to show you the never-ending passion and pleasure that can only be given by a real man, a Dominant Black Bull.

Voted toy. There's room for growth once you prove you're black cock worthy and can handle multiple deep dickings.

First thing I do is put you on the pill. I'm shooting my load deep inside you every time we fuck!

Voted my Girl and my Toy..so fucking HOT that you'd be my equal and at my side like you deserve to be. And my oh-so submissive little toy behind closed doors, making you worship me with adoration and no restraint. Allowing Me, your Master and Lover, to show you the never-ending passion and pleasure that can only be given by a real man, a Dominant Black Bull.
You black men have me crazy right now ;)

Baby I got you as my toy because I already got a wife and a girl friend is too close to a wife. You as the toy would be perfect. That way we'll always have fun and you can play with others without the drama

Back