tricking wife into trying BBC

adonis00

I fantasize about my Wife with other men especially Blackmen.10Years ago I told my Wife about my fantasy of wanting to see her fucked by other men ,after disscussing it for awhile she agree'd that she found the idea of being fucked by other men a turn on.After a few months of disscussing it and all the details ,I asked her if she had anyone in mind she said "NO". I desided to bring up the subject of size and How I'd love to watch her take a Bigger Cock ,she asked "That would'nt bother you knowing I'm getting fucked by a Bigger Dick ?" I told her No & asked "Would'nt you like to be fucked by a guy with a bigger cock?don't you think it would feel good ?" she answered "YES it would ".I then mentioned to my Wife that my Bestfriend Jay's Cock was much bigger then mine. She started asking how much? Longer ? Fatter? I told her about 2inches longer & twice as thick , she smiled so I asked her if she had ever thought about him ,she said she did but didn't want to say anything because she wasn't sure how I'd respond to the idea of her wanting to be fucked my Bestfriend. I told her I was more then OK with it and that the thought of watching my Bestfriend fuck my Wife excited me.We desided to go though with it and Him & I took turns on her all night, 1 fucking her while she sucked the others Cock.This happened 3 different times within a 3 month period then it all stopped.Over the last 3years Her and I have discussed the subject of Her with other men,Blackmen. She says she's turned on by the thought of experiencing sex with her 1st Blackman.I bought her a Realist looking Black Dong and she loves it,it's her favorite toy .While i fuck her with Her Black Dick she tells me things like "I love Black Cock","Fuck me with that Fat Black Dick",I wish it was real , a Real Warm Big Fat Black Cock would feel sooooo good","I want to be fucked by a Real Black Cock ","I Want A Real Black Cock , a FAT Black Cock the thicker the better", "I want to be fucked hard and rough ,I want to feel that Big Fat Black Cock being slammed hard deep into me ,stretching my pussy and making it hurt sooo good.Afterwards she tells me She fantasizes about Blackmen but isn't sure she wants to act on it or she'll make a remark about her weight saying if she lost 20 - 30 lbs she might do it.She's doesn't ******* very often so it doesn't take much, when she does ******* she loosens up to the point where she gets flirty,horny and can suprise me.Would it be wrong for me to get her ******* around some Blackmen and ask them to flirt with her, knowing that deep down she fantasizes about being fucked by Blackmen.I Know if her inhabitions were lowered because of alcohol and a Group of Blackmen were hitting on her and making her feel sexy,she'd start flirting back and the more she flirts the more perverted and graphic she starts to get.I know By the end of the night she'd be getting fucked by atleast 1 of the Blackguys and with her being ******* It wouldn't supprise me it she let the group Gang Bang her. Is that Wrong?

Sounds like my wife, she keeps saying no more threesomes but everytime she gets ******* and there is a fuckable guy around something happens. It progressed from a ******* and a hj, to the next time she was ******* getting dp'ed, and recently she has taking a few loads from randoms begging for them (another big "no-no" when she's not drinking). I dont know that I would plan too much, but what happens happens, just go with the flow.

Start slow and take her out to a club where there are some bulls. A couple of drinks for her and your mere presence will tell the bulls all they need to know. Encourage her to be receptive and dance a couple of times with which ever stud asks. It won't matter. When she returns to you, tell her how exciting it was for you to see her with a black master AND how proud of her you are. Encourage her some more and see what and how the black bulls work their magic. They will be able to smell and feel her as the next white wife that they can "induct" into the ever growing sorority of wives given over to the helpless surrender of slutdom to black cock. Be warned ahead of time. Her change once she's tasted the subordinate, exploitive role as a whore for blacks will be irreversible and your role as a cuck will be cast in stone

My wife loves to go to nightclubs where there are black bulls. So far she'll dance and flirt with them but hasn't went the extra step to take them to the room yet. We know this will change when the right black stud hits on the slut. She knows its the only reason we go to the lounge at this "certain" hotel nearby. If she would ******* a little more it wouldn't matter she'd have him black cock in her married white pussy. She is now hitting on a black stud at work and we are hoping he'll come home with her so we can all play!!!!!!

Try to hire a black masseur to give her body oil sensual massage for 2-3 hours. And see how a black masseur can work her body out slowly till she get turn on!!!then when she getting horny black masseur will know how to handel .I'm sure they end up having sex!!!

Try to hire a black masseur to give her body oil sensual massage for 2-3 hours. And see how a black masseur can work her body out slowly till she get turn on!!!then when she getting horny black masseur will know how to handel .I'm sure they end up having sex!!!

I should try this for my wifes birthday.LOL

Sounds like my wife, she keeps saying no more threesomes but everytime she gets ******* and there is a fuckable guy around something happens. It progressed from a ******* and a hj, to the next time she was ******* getting dp'ed, and recently she has taking a few loads from randoms begging for them (another big "no-no" when she's not drinking). I dont know that I would plan too much, but what happens happens, just go with the flow.

Sometimes it just takes a little bit to get those hormones going and switch to the right frame of mine :)

Back