trick or treat

TomandAnn

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Tom and I attended a Halloween Party last night. I was the only married white woman at the party of 11 very handsome black men and Tom. There were three non-married black girls also at the party. I got fucked and fucked. I am so sore today but oh so happy. Any one else had a Halloween Party? I wore a black witch looking dress without panties. Ann

Tom and I attended a Halloween Party last night. I was the only married white woman at the party of 11 very handsome black men and Tom. There were three non-married black girls also at the party. I got fucked and fucked. I am so sore today but oh so happy. Any one else had a Halloween Party? I wore a black witch looking dress without panties. Ann
didn't u fuck anyone , did anyone try to pick u up"

Attachments

• 1442042015270.jpg
    1442042015270.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 62
Nice now that's a Halloween party I would like to attend. By the way you have fuckable puffy pussy :hot: and juicy round damn sexxxy ass:bigsmile::blackgrimace:

Great :), I will be in visiting for an event in June 2016. I would be fantastic to meet you guys then ;). Lets stay in touch I'm on kik, maybe something sooner happens, but June is a fixed date.

Back