Tribute my thick wife, black men only.

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I've been trying to convince my wife to try bbc and while she shows some signs she's opening up to it she's not sure if black men would like her meanwhile I'm trying to explain to her that you Kings love big white ass. Whether its pictures or vids, your tributes will be very helpful in convincing her. If you decide to make a vid her name is Marissa, talk directly to her please and thank you Kings.

Attachments

• 121427.jpeg
    121427.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 211
I've been trying to convince my wife to try bbc and while she shows some signs she's opening up to it she's not sure if black men would like her meanwhile I'm trying to explain to her that you Kings love big white ass. Whether its pictures or vids, your tributes will be very helpful in convincing her. If you decide to make a vid her name is Marissa, talk directly to her please and thank you Kings.
She definitely has the ass for it. I would luv to put my dick in either of her holes

Last edited:
Not sure if I would tribute or not, bcuz u have no pics nor video to see what u look like. How about posting some of u naked and some of you taking in some bbc, then cum back and ask.. haha 😄 🤣

im not bbc but white i do photo tributes hope this will convince her

Attachments

• 6qh021.gif
    6qh021.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
That looks so fucking good

Nice Ass

i would breed that asss...shes hot

Back